Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN) Empty I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 am

After being denied access to Leo's vault at Gringott's bank, Kat didnt know what to do. She needed money for food and for a ticket back home. She'd have to try to earn it, but she doubted anyone would give her a job when she should really be attending one of the schools.

She sat down at the fountain and thought what she should do. What had Reena done in the past...? She'd preformed. Kat wasnt as confident or as good, but she thought it couldnt hurt to give it a shot. She took off her woolen hat and placed it on the ground in front of her then stood up on the fountain and began singing in the loudest, most melodious voice she could muster depite her nerves.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xC6Gm_cwc
    (Wherever you will go - Charlene Soraia)

It was a muggle song, but she hoped someone in the crowd would hear her and spare a bit of change. No-one seemed to acknowledge her.
    "Right then... time to kick it up a notch".

She took out her guitar from her enchanted bag and used sonorous on her voice and on her guitar and started singing again.

Song 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzvy4f7z6Q8
    (Dark side - Kelly Clarkson)

Whilst still singing, she jumped down from the fountain and danced around the crowd and shot flowers out of her wand like fireworks so petals drifted about in the air and fell like confetti. Well, there was nothing wrong with a bit of showmanship right?

As the song ended, she sang softly and sat back at the fountain, smiling at the small crowd and bowing her head. She looked sadly at her hat; there was only a couple of coins in it. As she knelt down to pick it up, there was someone standing above her.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN) Empty Re: I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 am

"Tres bien." Celeste said in her muttered voice once she caught sight of the dancing and singing girl in the street. She applauded instantly, smiling all over and hurried for the talented performer. Though she never heard the song before, she still loved it. Moreover, she liked the girl who sang it. Days in England seemed to get along so fine while on her holidays. Thinking back, she wondered whether this place could be possibly called home. Possible.

She dropped a galleon inside the hat, waved her hand and said almost admiringly, "You were amazeeng. Why are you here in ze streets? Eet eez very cold."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN) Empty Re: I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Kat smiled up gratefully at the girl. She was very pretty and had a sweet face, and Kat couldnt help but pick up on a french accent. "Merci boucoup. Je l'apprécie." She couldnt help but blush at the compliment, she was an ok singer she guessed, but she didnt think she was "amazeeing", it was nice to hear.

It had got a little colder; Kat only had the one jacket to keep her warm; but the winters in Russia had been a lot worse.
    "Oh, I'm trying to get home, so until then I don't have a home. But it's not too bad. So, comment allez-vous? What brings you to England?"

Ka counted the change in the hat and thankfully she had enough for a hot chocolate, maybe two.
    "Un moment." Kat ran over to a vender and bought two hot chocolate, and offered one to the girl when she got back. "I dont want you to catch a cold because of England's miserable weather."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Celeste chuckled, clearly understanding what the girl meant. She warmed herself up, rubbing her hands on her arms and replied, "Pas mal. Bien, et vous? What do you mean you do not have a home? Zen, where are you from?" she asked with much curiosity, some sympathy the least. She never imagined that one can live in the streets temporarily. Still, she was glad that she made a new friend in England. Well, she already made three. Her holidays were getting much better. This one was probably the best yet.

"Merci. No. Ze cold eez fine. Got used to eet een Francoise. Papa and I leeve een Pyrenees, ze mountains." She answered with a smile and sipped her hot chocolate. Once she was done a bit or two, she tried her best to answer the girl's questions on why she was in the new country, still struggling with her speech but did it perfectly all right. She wouldn't want to last a day in England without speaking and practicing the language at all.

"Winter Holidays een Beauxbatons. Papa decided to come here for vacation. Not olwayz his research on plants. We will return back next week before Noël." She looked around the place, taking in its beauty as the tourist.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Kat laughed to herself. "Well ive been better, but ive also been worse. The home i'm trying to get back to only a train ride away really, but it's just saving up the money to get a ticket. I dont know the place i am originally from in england, becuase ive travelled around a lot. I would like to visit more places around Europe when i have the money."
    It was nice having someone to talk to again, whether their paths would cross a second time or not, it was nice to have a friendly conversation with someone who seemed so nice.

Kat's face lit up with intrigue. "The mountains? Really? Ah wow, the view must be breath-taking; the air so crisp and pure."

"Aahh i see. I heard Beaubaxtons is a lovely school. I dont attend school myself; home schooling. I dont see the attraction to England myself, but I hope you enjoy your trip."

Oh God...Christmas was coming up... It had completely slipped her mind... Wouldthe bad air between her and her sister clear up by then? Would she find a way to deal with whatever was going on with her in time? Did she even want to celebrate it without Leo there? She didnt want to think about it just yet, otherwise it would just make her sad.

"My name's Kat by the way. Hey, is anyone with you, or are you meeting up with somebody? Friends maybe? If not, I could show you around places if you like then bring you back here later. And not just wizard places;"
    Kat pulled out a glass orb from her coat.
    "This thing can show you anything you want to see, and if you put both hands on it and close your eyes; its like you're actually there. This was a Christmas present from a few years ago. I'm sure I had a spare... I'll try and find it for you so you can take it home with you if you want."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

"Zo, only a train ride? Wow. You are just zat far from your home. I am really zorry, I cannot 'elp you or anything with ze singing and danceeng. I am not that good at eet." Celeste answered with a laugh, convinced that she can't do such a thing. She never tried, really. She was never that type since.

"Oh! Do you want to come to Francoise? I can show you around zere. Or, you can come with us when we go back. The mountains, you can zee for yourzelf." She suggested with a smile and sincere gratitude, not thinking of anything but having a friend with her come. She would love it. It was like having a true friend with her, not just a normal French person or someone. She already felt the connection, that she will get along, really well, with the stranger soon. Or maybe perhaps, a little while later.

"Oui, Beauxbatons eez home. But I olwayz wonder why zey do not 'ave Herbology." The brunette mused with a shrug disappointment. She thought of that one for years and years. She sighed, coming back once more, and replied, "Celeste. Eet eez very nice to meet you, Kat. Papa told me I can go around ze place. He will not mind. A tour with you will be great."

Her eyes widened with awe at the crystal orb, sparkling with glee, of curiosity, of something clearly related to adventure. She grinned widely, eager to try it around. She didn't even hear the last sentence of Kat, but she dared hope to imagine herself owning one for the rest of her life.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"Yea, it's only a few hours away on the train, but its just the cost." Kat smiled kindly at Celeste. "Dont worry,you did help. And i bet you'd suprise yourself. I dont think im much of a singer or dancer but that doesnt stop me."

"Ah I'd love to see France. But I wouldnt want to impose on your father by just inviting myself along. Maybe during next term break? That way you could arrange it with your dad so you can invite more than one friend."
    Kat liked this girl, and wanted to be friends with her, she wanted to jump at the chance of going somewhere nice to get away from her troubles, but she knew she couldnt, not yet.

Kat took out a bag from her coat pocket that was full of woven bracelets. She put one on her wrist and gave the bag to Celeste. "Here, friendship bracelets, give them to the friends you make"

"Let me guess, your dad is a herbologist maybe?" Kat smiled. "You could always get books on the subject and teach yourself in your spare time."

"Cools. I'll show you around the town 'cause there are some good shops here. Then if you want i'll show you a nice spot in the woods to explore; dont worry, we wont go too far in. If theres anywhere else you want to see, we can go there too."

She saw the glint in the girl's eye. She was pretty confident she had a spare so she smiled and put the orb in the girls hand. "Here, its ok, you'll use it more than I do, and i've got a spare somewhere. Lets go."

It was nice to tour around the town with someone; the sweet shop, the robe shops, the cafes. It was fairly busy today too. "What do you think of this place so far?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 am

"Oh my. You geeve me too much. I promise. I will repay you soon by touring you een Francoise when me and papa weel decide. I can also give you sometheeng een return zen. Merci. I appreciate everytheeng. Zat eez ol I can say to you, Kat." Celeste mused with a shy smile, feeling a bit spoiled or anything by this new stranger. A new friend. And it seemed like they knew each other for so long before this event even happened in their lives.

She took her early Christmas presents by the hand, the special orb and all those friendship bracelets. She can give her 'future' aplenty of friends when the time would come. But for now, she needed to find some more. And according to what all she encountered, that part wouldn't be too hard. Or was it?

"Oui. Papa and mama. I do read many books een ze school. I actually theenk I olready know much." The brunette replied with a chuckle, taking into consideration that she did know a lot more about the subject, so not having Herbology in Beauxbatons wasn't that much of a problem. But still, she wanted to excel, to have a Herbology trophy like in Hogwarts. She even thought she wanted to participate in the student exchange program before. But the time was up, and she was already too late.

"Ze woods. I would love eet." She remarked as she began to walk beside Kat. She looked around the shining streets, the dazzling structures, the pathways, the busy people, just the air. She grinned widely and she instantly knew what to say about the place, "Eet eez very fascinating. Eef only we could stay longer."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

Kat didnt mind giving presents to people; she liked haivng an oppurtunity to be nice and act normal.
    "Dont worry about it," She smiled. "Im happy just to hear thanks and see you happy. It's been a while since ive been able to be a friend to someone."

"Wow, both parents?" Kat smiled and listened attentively to Celeste as they walked around town together. "Its good to have a knowledge of plants though. You can never know too much; as you never know what can come in handy. I need to know a little herbology becuase it can go hand in hand with healing sometimes, which is the only area my sister and I seem to be any good at."

"Ah, well were theres a will, theres a way, and I have a way." Kat winked, taking out her timeturner. "That way, you'll be touring the town, and the woods at the same time." She looped the time turner around both of their necks and turned the dial back an hour or two, since thats how long ago she had been in the woods so it would take them to the spot she meant, or not far from it.

The snow was untouched and spaarkled in the light. Even though it was winter, not very animal had moed on or gone into hybernations. You could still hear bird song, and deers and the occassional unicorn would still make their way to the river for a drink or to graze.
    Kat took Celeste by the hand and lead her through a clearing and up a small hill that overlooked the river. From there you could see birds shaking off snow from their feathers in their nests; a deer using its hoove to scratch away snow to get to the grass underneath; a rabbit coming out of a burrow, pricking up its ears then darting back inside.

"I love it hear, its dead peaceful. Ive tried sketching it once or twice, but my sister is the artistically talented one. Oh, over that way, theres this steep hill and its great for sledding down, or just rolling down, and the snow at the bottomis really thick if you fancy a quick snowball fight."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Celeste smiled back, knowing contentment and the joys of having a new friend like Kat. She held back her tongue, not wanting to reply any further on what Kat said about both of her parents being herbologists. She had enough recalling her mother the past few days because it was Christmas again without her. She need not to relive what was lost, she intended to be happy. But since she and her father will never let go, she was left with no choice to make Beaumont happy. It was all she ever desired to be. And surely, Linette would be too disappointed to find that her family wasn't remembering her on her favourite season of the year.

And about having the subject handy when it comes to healing, she already knew that. Speaking the truth, she had a hard time choosing preferred classes to take before, as it happens every year. Good thing though, she listed Healing on that category before her brain would explode. She can try more soon.

Shell-shocked, Celeste gasped and exclaimed out of her deeply immersed mind, "What?! You own a time-turner? You are a very different girl I have met." She took Kat's hand in hers and went her way, vanishing from their current location and transporting back in time, and in place. She smelled the freshest air she could ever dream of. She was suddenly home again.

She chuckled, seeing the animals of all kinds there, the darling rabbits, the deer, the birds being their free self, just everything. She gazed at the most wonderful view she had seen in days and exhaled the breathtaking serenity of what should be called heaven. She looked over at her friend, smiling that tender smile she owns when she felt extremely happy, as if it was her last day on earth,

"Wow. Thank you for bringing me here. I should 'ave brought mon sketching mateerials 'ere. Eet eez magnificent. And ol ze plants even een winter, mama would love eet. Everyone should love eet here. Ze outdoor world eez paradise. I just weesh people notice eet more."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Kat couldnt help but laugh to herself and give a small smile. Different. Oh if only this girl knew...
    "Haha, if only you knew, but it makes me 'me' to be different." Would she be able to tell her..?

She was glad Celeste appreciated this place as much as she did.
    "You're welcome. And who knows, you may very well be able to come here again, and that orb will show you this whenever you want it to if you just think about it. And i couldnt agree with you more. Ive always loved nature over cities and the artificial. In fact... i'm sort of living out here in the forest right now..."

She decided to tell her. "I get on better with the animals and i'm able to defend myself because of what I am, and what i can turn into. Watch."
    Kats wolf ears and tail appeared first, them her claws and her snout grew and she bent over as thick brown fur covered her body. She looked back up and her human green eyes turned into amber coloured wolf eyes.

"It's kind of ironic my name is Kat isnt it?" She laughed, hoping a joke would freak Celeste out less. She slowly turned back and smiled awkwardly. "I know i'm too young to be an animagous, but thats becuase of my blood. Ive been able to turn into a wolf since I was 10. It's fair to say im a dogs person haha. My sister has gifts too; she can connect with the earth to sense people and to replenish energy and stuff. Though, shes not been in touch with them lately. Any weird stuff in your family by any chance..? Haha."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 am

"We are ol deeferent. Zer eez notheeing too special about me though. I am just a Mother Nature's daughter. Zat eez ol. And, I am just a good student. Notheeng more." Celeste answered with a shrug of innocence. There was nothing really different about her. There are at least billions of people out there, in the magical world or not, that could be like her. A steward and friend of nature, a straight-A student, a perfect daughter, someone who had lost a mother, someone who's living in the mountains and in France. It was all possible. But greed never outruns her. Still, she recalls that everyone on earth, and meaning each and every being, is unique and made different. You wouldn't encounter day to day someone alike yourself. Even when that happens, you're still you. Nobody else.

She smiled, appreciating the fact that she has a friend with whom she can turn to and relate to. They were somewhat alike. She can't deny it further. She's close living to the forest in the mountains. The woods just standing by feet from them, and she goes to those thickest trees almost everyday. Wait, every single day. But living in that big canopy of leaves and such, compared to a 'real' house, that was also way different. She can already survive the outdoors without any hint of technology or anything. She tried it a couple of times before. She was too proud of it for herself.

Celeste didn't freak out seeing that Kat was an Animagus. Honestly, she found it very cool and something very rare to encounter on a daily basis. And what was more fascinating, Kat wasn't at all hesitated to show her what she is, even if they only met that day. Just a few minutes or so. But wait again, they time-turned, right? That was the difference.

"Wow. You're amazeeng. But your sister? Why eez she not weeth you? Meeting her connect weeth nature eez a wonderful idea. I would like zat too." She asked with much curiosity and kidded around with a smirk, "Well, I conseeder myself weird because of ze previous reasons. I don't 'ave that many friends een Beauxbatons, because zey see me as what zey call 'geek'."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am

"Yea thats true, but some people just stand out more I guess." Kat's eyes widened and blinked in disbelief. "What? You're really mother natures daughter? As in legitimately 'the' mother nature? Thats incredible! Does that mean you're good with plants and animals and stuff?" She wondered how many more amazing people she would encounter on her travels;it gave her hope that she was closer to finding someone who could truly understand her.

Maybe Kat made too much of a big deal about what she was; wizards weren't put off by the shape-shifting thing. She wondered if the 'part-demon' thing would have been a bit more off-putting...?

"I'm on my own becuase we had a fight...it was bad...i couldn't be around her anymore after what I said to her... This is the first time we've ever left each-other's side in..ever. I think she can teach people how to connect to the earth through meditation or she can pass her gift on a bit."

Kat smiled warmly at Celeste. "I dont think you're weird. And theres nothing wrong with being intelligent, so those girls are missing out. Maybe one day they'll respect you for being smart and who you are and you'll have more friends than you can keep track of."

Kat nudged her playfully. "Come on, do youstill fancy that snowball fight?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 pm

"Er, eef being good een handling plants, getting along well weeth creatures, walking on barefoot and just lying around on ze earth, getting bored indoors, zen excelling een Herbology eez what you call zat way, zen maybe oui, I am more of zat type of girl." She answered with a confused stare. She shrugged, chuckling slightly at the opinion since she didn't really found herself that special being Mother Nature's daughter. She just sort of, called herself that way. Even for her own parents and close relatives whom she had met a long long time ago. She thought it was just a label. But it wasn't. It was something destined for her. Maybe she is special after all. She just didn't know.

"I am zorry I asked you. I did not meen to make you feel bad about eet. I am sure you can settle ze problem weeth her soon. Maybe I can 'elp een some way." Celeste mused in her sympathetic tone on her voice. She did feel bad whenever she would hear such devastating encounters within the family. She always had, even for others not concerning with her own. Sometimes, she thought of it as unfair and unlucky. They shouldn't fight. They're the only ones there for each other till the end. Why would they make a mistake?

Holding on to her consciousness, she returned the warm smile with gratitude and murmured, "Thanks. I do hope zey will. I 'ave more friends nowadays zan before. I 'ave met many new people during ze holidays today. And most of zem are 'ere een Eengland. Such friendly ones. I am sort of finding new friends at ze moment."

She giggled, struck too by the idea and dug a pile of snow on her hands. She shaped it up into a ball, steadied her grip and target, then threw one in on Kat, acting like a toddler seeing the first signs of thick snow on a random day.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 pm

"I'm kind of like that, my sister even more so. It must just be a thing for people who embracethe peaceful tranquility of nature to the hectic city life. Stay true to your roots and who you are, and im sure you'll go far and do incredible things you know."

Kat shrugged with a smile. "Dont worry about it, you werent to know. Im sure it'll blow over eventually, I cant stay mad at her forever and shes forgave me for worse. Shes all ive got so i dont really want to turn my back on her." She knew it would be wrong to turn her back on her sister after all they had gone through together.

"Well then there you go. People obviously like you then. You'll have plenty of people in your corner before long." She was happy for Celeste, but couldnt help but wish she was able to make lots of friends too. Half the people Kat spoke to, she never had the pleasure of spekaing to again; she was easy to forget about she supposed.

Kat giggled and put her arm in front of her face to shield it from the snowball that would have otherwise hit her dead on. She too scooped some snow into her hands into a ball and ran behind a tree for cover as she threw it. It had been aaaaages since she'd had a snowballfight or let herself go.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Celeste grinned widely, said no more for through her smile she had done so to mean thank you to Kat. Finally. She was no longer in doubt. She was somewhat more confident, more determined to be herself and to not to be afraid to show who she is, whether or not they would accept her. But even if they did not, she would still have her true friends whom she had already met in the new country. But, they're all from there. It would seem like ages to talk to them again in person. And sending messages through letters wouldn't be that sufficient for her. She would feel abandoned yet again. When school returns. But with some exceptions. What she called her friends then were from higher years. Different for a fourth year, but fun at the same time.

"Good." Was all she replied to Kat's decision on going back to her sister. True, if she had a sister, she will never make such a mistake. In fact, she'll protect her dearest one till the end. Even for a brother. Up until now, she still wished for a sibling. But thinking about those ideas seemed impossible and rare to occur. They even made her lonely. What if Beaumont remarried again? Would she accept that? Think so. If no signs of evil stepmothers and siblings will show.

The brunette reacted instantly fast, clearly obvious that she's been doing the same thing the past years without getting tired of it. She knew how to defend herself from the battle of white snow. She ducked her head out of the view as she shrieked with a ring of laughter, scooped some more on her one hand and threw it in, anxious to earn a score, and giggled wildly.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:58 pm

The day had started off so bleak but now Kat felt happier and uplifted; she was glad to have made a new friend in Celeste. She just knew she would be sad when the two would have to eventually part ways, but hopefully they'd keep in touch and meet again. It was about time Kat's owl started sending letters again.

"I'm sure we'll patch things up. Maybe i'll be able to call you a sister one day haha" Kat smiled.

Kat laughed challengingly. "Ah-ha, a worthy apponent i see, i have been waiting for one for a long time, prepare for war!" She couldnt stop laughing, even as she was being pelted with snowballs. "I stand corrected, i have met someone with skills far greater than my own."

Kat ran through the trees and threw snowballs as she ran, not sure if any of them were actually hitting or not. She was very stealthy and quiet as she turned into her wolf form and leapt out at Celeste, bumping into her and causing the two of them to roll down the hill. She was giggling so much on the way down that she turned back as she rolled until they came to a stop in a puff of white powdered snow.
    "Hahaha, you ok Celeste? You wanna go again? And sorry for cheating, i'm just a sore loser Razz"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Turning her head on all directions for any sign opponent, Celeste decided to take action. She hid in the clump of trees, undercover, piled snow within her reach beside her, and threw them one by one at Kat. She peeked in sideways, seeing no sign of her friend and nothing from her to hear since she's been laughing her heart out at the rare enjoyment of the year. She had never felt this free and child-like. And she missed it.

She slid from her hiding, taking precautions while she kept on skipping a beat, and suddenly shrieked when something or someone leaped on her back. Rolling down the little hill of white, and untangling herself from the snow covering her face and what her hair had become, she threw bits of snow right on Kat's face once she saw and realized that it was her friend, almost a sister like what she had heard, who brought her that way.

"Cheeters never ween." The brunette mused with a smirk, still making her revenge on Kat with the innocent snow, and said with a sigh, "Can we 'ave some rest pleese? I cannot keep up weeth your furry form or anytheeng."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Kat was still laughing even as she had to wipe more snow from her face.

"Course we can, sorry, i get carried away sometimes and i forget."
    She helped Celeste get up from the floor and dust the snow off of her and found them a fallen tree trunk to sit down on for a while.

"Todays been fun," Kat smiled. "I hope you havent got to get back just yet. I'd love to show you the view of the lake, or the mazes, or something."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:04 am

Celeste stared at Kat with a wide-eyed expression once she managed to settle down on the tree trunk. She continued to giggle and wipe the snow from her clothes as she exclaimed, "Ze mazes? Where?"

She began to worry amidst all of the fun times. But secretly, she couldn't help but wonder how long she had traveled through time, and how long her father can wait. She heaved a heavy sigh, played snow on the covered ground with her foot, and remembered that Beaumont wouldn't mind the time at all that her daughter was away. And at the moment, Celeste could use some fun and adventure. She smiled again and said simply, "Oui. Let us go. But we need to hurry."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Kat stood up and stood on her toes to look around. "Erm, there over in that direction I think. Even if we dont get a chance to go in, the view of it is amazing because its so huge, and it shifts and changes."

"Need to hurry you say? Well, theres only one thing for it,"Kat smirked with a wink and turned into her wolf form. "Get on and hold tight, i can move much faster like this. We'l even have time to go past the lake real quick."

This way, she could give Celeste the rare experience of riding on the back of a wolf; how many people did she know who would be able to say that?
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 am

"What?!" Celeste expressed with complete bewilderment. Ride on Kat's back while she's in wolf form? Sounds adventurous and tempting. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt. She could trust her new friend, right? Then there wouldn't be a problem. And saying to hurry seemed like a reckless way to put it out. But picturing herself as if she had been freed in the wind, it was something.

"Oh. Ol right. Just go eezy. Thank me for accepteeng ze dare." The brunette answered with a shrug, approached Kat, and waited for the signal. Somewhat, she would have one hell of a fun.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:08 pm

"Dont worry, i will." Kat assured her. "Ok, now grab hold of the fur around my shoulders and lean forward, you'll be less likely to fall that way."

She gave her a minute. "Ok, you ready, i start off slow then i'll go into a sprint ok?" True to her word she stood into a walk, then a faster trott, then a run, then a sprint, lepaing over logs and creating explosions of powder with every thumping paw into the snow.

"Look over that way, thats the lake." Kat slowed down slightly so Celeste would be able to get a good look.

Kat clambered upa steep hill. "Sorry about the bumpy ride, but hills are hard, haha."
    She flew down the other side of the hill; even she couldnt believe how fast she was going. She jumped up into the air and was able to glide above the ground for a few seconds. She landed at the bottom and checked to see if Celeste was ok before moving again.

"The mazes are just over this way and down that hill. You'll have quite a sotry to tell your father when you see him." She walked to the hill and told Celeste to look at the view. "You can see nearly the whole length of the maze from here. It's fun to watch people trying to navigate through it, you nearly always end up rooting for someone haha."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"O-okay." Celeste muttered, much more worried when she came into full view of Kat in her furry form. Scared, but eager to brush off the idea, she climbed on the back and help the soft fur in her hands. She looked over her shoulder, taking one last gaze at the forest, and let Kat do the rest of the job. Who knew what could happen? But he wouldn't ignore the chance of some extraordinary new experience. She sure will remember this one.

She shrieked as Kat ran faster and faster, her voice echoing, the images on her sides, coming in flashes of white, sun rays, and a bit of green from the mountains. She closed her eyes as it was hard to see from the rush. She bowed her head down low as Kat started to fly upward. Her heart kept on skipping beats and operating normally again. Excitement, nervousness, worry, were the things which overcame her. If something wrong happened, then she's all to blame. Herself for agreeing in the first place. Yet, Kat promised that everything will turn out just fine.

As Kat stopped, Celeste opened her eyes again and her mouth fell open at the most wonderful view she had seen. She grinned widely in awe, sighted every side of the maze and the lake, and just the mountains against the beauty of the sky. It was paradise.

"Wow. Oh my." Was all she could ever say for the moment of dream. Of phantasmagoria. And the truth was, she was in the presence of reality after all.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm

"Its a cool view isnt it?" Kat lowered herself so Celeste could get off, and she turned back into her human form.

"I hope that ride wasnt too awful or that i didnt scare you. You are ok right?" She asked in a concerned tone.

She stood next to her new friend and enjoyed the view with her for a few moments.
    "I wish i could take you in but we could get lost in there for hours. Shall I take you back to Azorat Square soon?"

She didnt really want Celeste to have to go; this was the longest time she had had company and this much fun; she just didnt want to get Cleste in any trouble with her father by worrying him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am