Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Post by Celeste Belrose Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

"More zan being cool." Celeste muttered still with awe and supreme amusement. She hopped down from Kat's back and watched her friend return to its human form. She was fascinated by the way these kind of people do it. It was remarkable to change. Seemingly breezy and effortless at all. Still, she couldn't help but wonder how much it had hurt when they first experienced changing or whatever it does in a full moon for once in their lives. Surely a pity.

She scanned the enormous maze again, sighed deeply, and said with a shrug, obviously disappointed as shown, "I guess. Eet should 'ave been great to be zere. But sadly, papa weel really be worried. And we could delay our treep."

Life. Injustice will always be present in the happiest times.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll sing a little song for you (OPEN)

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Kat smiled at her friend, happy to see her enjoying the view. Her transformations back and forth were so easy now; they used to be difficult and she would end up stuck with the ears and tail or something. It was more uncomfortable and strange than painfulthe first time she changed if she remembered rightly. Werewolves had a rougher ride.

She put her arm around Celeste in a hug. "Hey, dont feel down, i'll feel bad then. The maze is easy enough to find for when you come here again." She didnt want to see her friend let down on the last day of her holiday. "We still have a bit of time yea? Getback on my back, we can go just a short way in, at least then you'll have been in."

She turned back into wolf form. "Hop on." Once Celeste was seated and had a firm grip again, she backed up to get a running start. Her paws hammered the ground and with all her might she leapt up into the air and soared down the cliff side, digging her claws into the rock to slow herself down enough to land safely. She lowered herself to let Celeste off again.

"I hope I didnt give you a heart attack back there, haha. Come on, race you inside!"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 am

Celeste hugged Kat back and smiled, gladness overwhelming her, and said nothign further. She wouldn't want herself crying or getting emotionally laid for not experiencing a fun maze hunt herself. Still, there were enough years to conquer in doing that later on. She will promise herself to remember. Then again, who wouldn't forget such a majestic sight? Surely, no one can ever. None can even think about attempting it.

She returned to the back of the furry Kat and did her best to cling herself tightly for the rough ride. She closed her eyes again as the faint images of the racing scenes on her sides started to blur. Her breahting wasn't that rapid as the first one, seeing that she was already used to it after a first try. She loosened her grip once she felt that the journey was near to its end by doing a slower pace, then flipped her eyelids back up. She sighed, relieved and at the same time sad about the unfair trial of life, and got down from Kat.

Changing to a lighter mood, the brunette giggled and ran ahead of her friend to beat her.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Kat was glad to see her friend happy and having fun again.
    "Arrh! If i'd have stayed as a wolf I would have won" She laughed, stopping a minute to catch her breath; she hadnt done as much running in her life as she had done today.

She lead the way at first then let Celeste decide which way they wanted to go. As long as they didnt go too far in, the maze would be safe.
    "Can you believe how high the hedges grow to? They're like 15 feet! Hey, maybe you'll get to see first hand how the maze changes itself; walls will appear or disappear or move; it makes the maze more challenging."
    She hoped they wouldnt get separated, but was sure she would find her if they did.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 pm

"I'm right 'ere! Just track mon voice!" Celeste yelled as she stopped, catching her breath on one of the sides of a corner of the maze. She could still see the exit. She wasn't that much farther inside, making it difficult, or even impossible, to return to where they came from. And yet, she had some sort of plan if ever she and Kat will be separated. Sighing and standing tall again, she shouted in the air,

"And eef we get lost, I can just make sparks from mon wand! You do ze same!" She gasped, gazing in front of her, but saw nothing move. Relieved that the maze haven't change its form yet, she called again, "Come 'ere weeth me Kat! I am afraid zat eef ze maze weel change!"

She felt nervous again. One thing she was too desperate to let go of. If she was a real adventurer, she wouldn't be that much. And at the moment, she was having a start of her adventure. Her mind was racing. What could be happening in the present time? Will they ever find their way back in time?

The brunette gazed above her. Amused by the sight of the gigantic walls of the maze, she gave a faint smile.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:54 pm

"Good idea!" Except..Kat didnt really know how to mkae sparks fly out of her wand...she wasnt very good with using her wand. "I can always howl as well!" She suggested.

"Dont worry, i'm coming." She stood by her friend and smiled as she linked her arm in hers. "There, now we know we wont lose each other."
    Just after saying that, a hedge-wall grew across behind them.

"Freaky... Looks like we'll have to find another way back. And if we cant, dont worry, just stay close, becuase the time turner will return us to where we were in town. Look, its early evening, the time we set off, so we cant have much longer."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am

Washed with relief, Celeste sighed and held Kat's hand in hers, still left with the same nervousness as before. She looked high above the hedge that had just grown, its vines and closely spaced leaves rising feet on their heads. She stared at it wide-eyed, scared for what might it do since she was aware that they're magical and the impossible things imaginable can come true. She squeezed her friend's hand tighter and muttered,

"Wat weel eet do zen? Can we ever find our way back?" Her heart returned normal again after Kat spoke about going back early for dawn will soon conquer the skies. But stuck in the corner of her mind, she still needed a bit of adventure to go a long way. Besides, she had Kat beside her. Nothing could happen further with more damage.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Kat squoze Celeste's hand comfortingly.
    "Hye, dont worry, we'll be fine." She smiled warmly to reassure her friend.

In the back of her mind however, she was worried. When it got dark like this, the maze was more dangerous; there were skrewts, giant spiders, and boggarts hidden in the maze. Kat had to hope she'd be able to fight them off on the odd chance they encountered them. She wondered if she should tell Celeste about the dangers...?

Just as she was about to open her mouth, she saw something scuttling towards them; a skrewt.
    "Oh crap, Celeste, get behind me." Kat stood in front of her friend to shield her and snarled with her wolf fangs at the skrewt. From what she had studied, they had bad tempers, hard shells, and fatal - or at the very least highly poisonous - venom in its tail.
    "Celeste, if I distract it, can you try to stun it with your wand? Dont blast at it becuase it'll just make it mad, and dont get too close or it'll sting you."

She approached the monster, growling at it, her claws at the ready, even though they wouldnt do much damage aginst the shell. Her only priority right then was protecting her friend; she would show no fear.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 am

She sighed, fear engulfing her in the darkness as the sun started to set and the pale pink, orange, and purple streams of light began to colour the skies. She looked everywhere, on her sides, above, and on the ground. Still, she saw no sign of anything. Her hand began to sweat as she tightened her firm on her friend's hand, her breathing becoming rapid and coarse, her heartbeat drumming in her chest.

Celeste shrieked as she saw on the corner of her eye a creature she perfectly knew. A skrewt. She knew they were dangerous, for what she had studied, and must be handled with precaution and things like that. But somehow, Kat made her panic, she wasn't clearly aware of what to do. She grabbed her wand, good thing she brought it anywhere she went that way, and pointed it at the creature, her mouth gaped open. She muttered, "Stun weethout blasting eet? Uh... Stupefy!"

As the young girl did so, her wand conjured sparks, racing towards the harmful creature as it battled with Kat. She gazed at the stunned skrewt, her throat squeezing itself in her neck, and exclaimed, "Kat! We 'ave to go quick! Let us go back een time now! 'Urry! Before more theengs weel 'appen."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:30 am

Kat felt a rage that brought her to near frenzy as the skrewt sucked at her blood from her arm. She clawed at the creatures underbelly where the shell was weakest; she must have looked very savage to poor Celeste.

When the creature was stunned she kicked it off of her and rubbed at her sore arm. "Stupid thing... I hope my demon blood poisons you..." She muttered.

She tried to smile at Celeste. "Well done, you saved my ass there, and dont worry about my arm, i'll be fine, i'll go get it looked at. Lets get out of here."

From behind her in the fog she saw a figure take shape; she froze and tensed then started to shake and her breathing became panicked. Celeste's yell snapped her outof it and she put the timeturner aorund both their necks. It started to spin and in the blink of an eye, they were back in Azorat square outside the last shop they had visited together.

"You'll have quite the story to tell your father," Kat tried to laugh. "Maybe we should try different places to adventure into next time we meet." She hoped she hadnt traumatised the poor girl.

She spied a man a few yards away looking around. "Is that your father?" Kat's eyes teared up a bit, she didnt want her friend to go just yet but she knew she had to. "Safe journey back Celeste." She hugged her friend tightly and smiled at her as she let go. "I'll see you again soon, yea?"
    She started to walk backwards in the opposite direction and reluctantly began to wave bye to her friend.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh my! Oh my!" Celeste gasped between heavy breaths after the short duel with the creature. She uttered a cry of shock in seeing Kat's armed injured. She went towards her, picked her wand from the ground where she last had dropped it, and spoke, "'ere. I weel cure you. Episkey." she muttered the spell as she aimed her wand on Kat's wounded arm and watched it heal.

She sighed with relief, hugged her friend, and followed her actions with her eyes as they began to travel back through time. She helped in placing the necklace on her neck, held Kat's hand, and closed her eyes as the last hints of coldness and darkness swept away from them. And the terrifying yet adventurous maze they had been to. She will never forget the experience.

The Vallee felt cold snow brush against her shoes and opened her eyes. She smiled once she saw the familiar shops and just the streets. She glanced around at the people who were oblivious of the two girls' sudden disappearance. She giggled at Kat's comment and hugged her again as she replied, "I theenk I weel not. Papa weel get worried." she kissed both of Kat's cheeks as the way French people do, and turned her head to where her friend was pointing. She waved at her father, grinning widely at him carrying presents, and rushed back to him, beating time.

"Wait 'ere." The brunette said to Kat and hurried to get a medium-sized box from the hands of Beaumont after explaining to him her reasons, and returned an instant beside her friend. She handed her the box and flashed a smile across her face, "Open eet soon. Eet eez a snow ball. You can remember me. And oui, we weel see each other again. Zen I weel take you to Francoise. As I promised."

The young girl trotted along behind her father's back, readying herself to apparate to Pyrenees, and called out with another wave of her hand and her brightened gentle face, "Au revoir Kat! A la prochaine! Bonsoir!" then one moment she was there, then the other, she swooped away out of nowhere. She will miss everything.

THE END.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 pm