Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bye Bye Birdie

Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Bye Bye Birdie Empty Bye Bye Birdie

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 am

Alise strolled down the street, shopping bags in hand. Part of her felt bad for spending her husband's money, but she easily shook off that feeling. It was nice to spend time by herself for once, but the woman found herself alone with her thoughts.

"Mama," A child, halo of golden curls, followed a teenaged girl down the street, clinging on to his mother's skirt. The Czech watched the two smile and laugh their way away, envy creeping into her eyes. Her gaze flickered to her side, looking for the child that would never return.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Bye Bye Birdie Empty Re: Bye Bye Birdie

Post by Djinn Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

Djinn easily trailed the woman, undetected. Such a simple task to have been assigned, really, though, at least he was being paid. Not that even that truly interested the demon, stripped of Status or not. The only condition was that she remain alive. Well... there were many ways to have sport with a mortal without killing them.

As the streets became empty, the demon picked up the pace, cruel gaze intent. An inky shadow moved ahead of him, overtaking the woman and deliberately crossing her path before disappearing amidst a stack of crates. Djinn smirked.

Let the fun begin.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am

Her attention on the child down the street, Alise almost missed the shadow in front of her. Almost. Her eyes snapped back to it, alarm seeping into her face. ZThen, she sighed.

"It's just a cat," she murmured to herself. Though, she seemed unable to shake the feeling of something amiss. Stepping sideways, Alise started to head towards the main road.

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 am

Just a cat...

Djinn's smirk broadened malevolently. "Now, now, Alise," he purred, just loud enough for his voice to carry to her. "There are far too many witnesses on the man road. You wouldn't want then to die, would you?"

The stack of crates seemingly erupted as the shadow burst out from their midst, twining two tight circles about her before blocking her path. Its head and shoulders solidified into the snarling form of a presa canario, even as the rest of its body remained smoky tendrils.

"We want you to stay." Djinn's tone was unmistakably amused. "It would be poor etiquette to refuse."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Whipping around to face the man, wand quivering in her hand, Alise gave a soft gasp before her face hardened into annoyance. She stepped back, trying to formulate around plan of escape. The strange canine had stopped her from heading into the streets and locked her in place with pure fear, but the woman didn't want to give up hope just yet.

For a second, she considered running into the main street anyway. Call out his bluff. It would be easy to outrun the dog if she hexed it, but... Her mind flickered to the young family again. Slowly, her wand dropped: a sign of defeat.

"What do you want with me?" she spat, "Money? I'll give it to you!" She reached for her bag of coins, "Take them!"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:13 pm

"Wouldn't work," Djinn informed her smugly. "Hexing a hound of Hell. They're immune." He strode forward, the movement so perfectly casual that any intent observer would find the action extremely wrong.

He chuckled darkly. "Money? Do you really believe I'm some common thug?

"I've been commissioned to fetch you, Mrs. Rusnak. Pity the Shadow can't be here to save you from me." His tone implied that such an effort would prove futile. "But, then... you wonder, don't you? How much he cares for you, the man who is your husband? You're so very young compared to him... Maybe, you're just a trinket, something pretty to keep at his side.

"Am I wrong? I suppose I am. Sacha Rusnak has always been so very approachable, hasn't he?"
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm

The bustling main street seemed so far away from the two at the moment. If she screamed, someone could surely hear her and come to save her from... from... this monster in a human's body. With a "hell hound" by his side, this thing certainly wasn't of mortal standard.

"Who the hell are you- trying to guess my life!?" she spat, taking another sharp step back. The woman's face remained cold and stone, attempting to hide the fact that he had guessed her fears with a scary accuracy. "You know nothing,"

Her husband... something about a shadow... Alise did her best to ignore any comments. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" She pointed her wand at the man, "I'm not leaving without a fight!

Though, she had a growing feeling that leaving with the man wasn't an option.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Djinn's lips spread into a wide smile. "I knew you would say that," he purred.

In the blink of an eye, Drust charged forward, knocking the woman's feet out from under her. Before she could fall, Djinn had her by the collar, her wand held in his other hand. He gave the shaft of wood a bored once-over, then tossed it over his shoulder.

"You promised a fight?" Djinn queried, tone as pleasant as his gaze was malicious. "Oh, do fight - I'd be terribly disappointed if you don't."

Last edited by Djinn on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Alise felt her knees crumble below her and, for a moment, when she was suspended by his grasp like a singular star suspended in the overpowering darkness of her her, she felt frail. Sick. Useless. She could feel her heart against her ribs, ripping out of its normal rhythm and straining the reach the skin above.

"What do you want with me?" she gasped, exasperated. The woman's eyes shone with a perturbed light, the realization of what she could- or couldn't- do finally coming into perspective.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Djinn smirked malevolently at the woman, relishing in her growing sense of dread. They way helplessness crept over her, sapping the fight from her and curdling her insides, was like sustenance to him in that moment. He had the upper hand; he knew and she knew it.

"I have absolutely no use for you, at all," Djinn answered bluntly. "The person paying me, however, wants to use you to get at your husband."

The demon rolled her shoulders. "This has long since lost my interest. Chodladh."

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am