Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

If I'd Never have Known your Name

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

If I'd Never have Known your Name Empty If I'd Never have Known your Name

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

"Hold still please, Delaney," Colin's voice was exasperated as he tried to get the girl to hold in place for the worker at the store. He had no idea how long the two of them had been there, and it was starting to become more trouble than it should have been worth, "Will you please hold still for daddy?"

The girl just blinked at him her solemn eyes, apologized deeply.

And then three seconds later was fidgeting again.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he hung his head.

"Maybe We'll just try again in a bit, yes?"
    Corvus Corax
    Corvus Corax
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

If I'd Never have Known your Name Empty Re: If I'd Never have Known your Name

Post by Corvus Corax Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Corvus was using his free time to go down to Hogsmeade. It was getting closer to Christmas and he needed proper dress robes if he was going to make a good impression on his mother's family. The Corax Family was very well to do and when Corvus' grandmother found out he was a werewolf...well...words were traded that made Corvus forever want to show them up. Yes, he may be a wolf but that didn't mean he was an animal. He spent his summers trading furs and working wherever he could, even in muggle shops for just this occasion. The Corvus Family Christmas celebration and the robes he had ordered were extravagant.

He stepped into Gladrag's for his final fitting, but was suddenly greeted by the sight of Professor O'Brian, the Head of Huffelpuff, and who Corvus assumed to be his daughter. The girl was being fitted and every time the worker came close with the pins she would fidgit and look apologetically at her father.

Children held a soft-spot in Corvus' heart. Completely the opposite of his grandfather, Fenrir, Corvus wanted to protect children at all costs. They were the next generation, the new hope, and the fact that Professor O'Brian couldn't tell his daughter was afraid of the pins made him smile. Crossing the room in three strides Corvus kneeled down and held out a wrapped up Fizzing Whizbee.

"If you can stay still, and Professor O'Brian says it is okay, I'll give you this." Corvus said with a warm smile. "Don't worry, the woman won't hurt you with the pins."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Colin glanced over at the boy approaching his daughter, a slight frown on his face, though he was aware that the features of the boy were vaguely familiar.

With a sigh, he inclinde his head and grinned.

"Anything that will keep her still for the moment, I suppose I can handle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm