Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Refreshments

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Refreshments - Page 2 Empty Re: Refreshments

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Ellie looked down slightly and rearranged her top, which had ridden up and the image of a treble clef surrounded by a rainbow was no longer properly visible. When she looked back up, she saw Jaiden smirking at her, and she rolled her eyes jokingly. "Quit your smirking," she laughed, poking her tongue out at him. "Yes, I uh, I guess so," she said, trying to sound confident but failing miserably at the way he managed to get into her head.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Jaiden tried not to laugh when she rearranged her shirt. She was nervous and he could see that real clearly. Jaiden laughed a little bit. "But dear, it's fine smirking while I'm looking at you, it's not my fault you're gorgeous" Jaiden replied to her. Jaiden smiled when she stuck her tongue out at him. Jaiden nodded trying not to laugh that he was now in her head.

(OOC: I'll start the thread, unless you want to do it)
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Ellie relaxed slightly when she heard his laugh, and rolled her shoulders backwards to try and release any tension. The two had clearly broken the ice, but she was still nervous, something that was very new to her. She didn't get nervous, not around boys. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and spoke again. "Yes, I know I am. But what's your excuse?" she said with a signature wink, and she felt herself feel substantially less nervous than before.

(OOC: You go right ahead;D)
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Jaiden couldn't help it, he had to laugh at her comment. Jaiden watched as she tried to relief the tention in her shoulders, Jaiden had to like the fact that she was sort of nervous about this. "Well I don't have an excuse, my good looks just come naturally" Jaiden teased.

(OOC: Alright, I'll owl you the link Very Happy)
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Ellie grinned when he laughed and stopped rolling her shoulders, biting down on her bottom lip. She was slightly jealous that he wasn't in the least bit nervous, or at least he didn't show it at all. 'How can he be so relaxed about this?' she thought, but shook it off. 'He's probably just hiding it'. "Clearly," she grinned at him.

(OOC: Okie:3)
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Jaiden watched as she stopped rolling her shoulders and grinned when he laughed. Jaiden had to admit it was cute when she bit her lip when she was nervous. Jaiden saw her thinking. He didn't want to disturb her, if it was something important to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 am