Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Another Circumstance

Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Another Circumstance Empty Another Circumstance

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Darkness had never been an issue for Etta; she had been in darker places, and perhaps even more menacing situations. They wanted to keep her alive, after all. They could have very well killed her.

But that was not the goal here, was it?

No, they had taken her to get to Basil. She could feel it in her heart. It saddened her, really. She had never wished to cause the man pain. She had planned quite a holiday for the Twin’s first Yule.

Now, those plans would have to wait. A whole year perhaps. She didn’t think she’d be back before New Year’s.

Sighing, the elderly woman propped herself up from where she’d been lying, her curious brown eyes sweeping her surroundings. She was in a dungeon, surely. The cold stone beneath her was a give away, as was the smell of earth that hung about the chill air. Perhaps the atmosphere was also a give away. It simply did not feel like a tower, and from living in Basil’s palace, she was quite used to the feeling of being below ground.

There was a sound - a cough, maybe, a shifting of weight - and Etta was suddenly sure of one thing.

She may be the only one in this cell, but she was not alone.

“Hello?” She asked, her eyes sliding toward the noise. There was a wall here. She knew this. Had she the energy, she would get up and pace the length of the room, measure the size of the cell. Etta always felt best knowing her surroundings, but not knowing them was just as well, she supposed.

“My name is Etta Skydancer.” She said, her voice ringing clear. “Are the rest of you - there is more than one, yes? - of good health?” She said it first in French, then Russian, then English, sliding through the languages quite easily.

“Do we know when the rations come around?” She asked curiously. “I hope I haven’t missed them. I seem to have missed dinner when I was taken.” How bothersome, truly. She would have easily invited her kidnapper in for dinner had he been so inclined.

Etta let a lot of things slide, but missing meals was not one of them.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Another Circumstance Empty Re: Another Circumstance

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:05 am

Another one. Kallie was getting use to the noice of added prisoners. She was getting use to the sound of not being alone. It was an odd thought really. She wasn't alone.

But she certainly wasn't comforted. At least this one sounded more... alert than the last.

"You haven't missed rations yet," she intoned tiredly, leaning against the wall. "Though I wouldn't say they are much to look forward too. They've been getting a little stingy of late - a shame you didn't get an opportunity to eat before you left."

Kallie scrapped her rock against the floor, eyes glazing over for a moment before she shook herself back to alertness.

"Skydancer? They've made it to the French now?" she hummed slightly, this striking like it should be important to her, but she couldn't for the life of her quite pick up why. She frowned slightly, "I'm sorry if I've neglected to answer any other questions. It seems if there was one I have forgotten."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:11 am

Sophia's linguistic skills were admittedly sparse. She knew bits and phrases of at least a dozen languages, but English was the only language she could speak fluently.

The Scot listened while the minister spoke, first. "In fair health, aye," Sophia responded, gentle brogue soft and lilting. "I wouldnae say 'good,' least nae fer meself." Her fingers brushed lightly over the scars on her side as she spoke.

"I'm Sophia Chaos," she added, almost as an afterthought. "There's four of us, now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 am