Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13}

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13} Empty hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13}

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 am

NOVEMBER 28th, 2056

The surroundings of the Bass Manor felt unfamiliar, even though only a year had passed since she had walked through these corridors. Perhaps it was because during the hour she had found out that Haze's twin brother was dead, and she had an elder brother named Jethro. It was funny, how she had thought the Slushatel Prefect to be one of her closest friends, yet she knew nothing of her.

Then again, Haze or Tessa knew nothing of Lena either. Or at least, it seemed that way when compared to Rhys, or Frodo, or the Unwanted Redhead... it was a shame. She needed to give them Lena 101 lessons. Eventually.

Holed up in the Slushatel's bedroom, the Uchitel flopped down on her bed. "Okay," she began, "what on earth is so secret you dragged me all the way over here?"

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13} Empty Re: hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13}

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am

Haze smirked as Lena was in her bedroom talking to her. Finally. She had Lena all to herself. There was no Tessa or any Rhys to drag Lena away from her. It was just Lena and Haze. Haze and Lena. Holy shit, their names sounded perfect together. Hazelle Vorstenbach. She would like to have that name in her mailbox one day. Of course Lena was on top.

"There are lots of secrets, Lena dearie," Haze grinned. She liked to call Lena that because it made her feel that Lena was something actually precious. "There's no stupid Adele or Jethro to peep into my conversaions. If they are, I'll know. Anyway... promise you won't tell, sweetheart?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13} Empty Re: hurricane drunk {BASS MANOR - PG-13}

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 am

"I know that there are lots of secrets," remarked the Uchitel, a small chuckle slipping from her lips. She then decided to rest her head atop the bed, her stomach touching the top of the soft mattress. "I just wanted you to tell me what is so big about this one." Merlin, hypocrisy struck her hard. She was usually the one keeping the secrets, not asking for them. Oh well, a little switcharoo was on order, anyway.

Wrinkling her nose, Lena replied, "I don't know what you find so repulsive about the both of them. They seem pretty nice to me." She shrugged her shoulders. "Why would I tell anyway, dear? It's not like I have anyone to tell in the first place." She laughed bitterly.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:01 pm

"Oh my god, Lena, just be patient!" Haze whined. Her eyebrows held closer together for a second before separating again. "I'm not really mad at you, darling. Seriously though, this is really, really big. If I tell people I might go to prison." She pouted. "But you won't tell anyone, won't you Lena?" Haze let her finger stroke the Uchitel's chin.

Haze groaned. "You have not seen them when visitors are not around, that's why they're so pleasant," she said, warning her friend. She heard Lena's laugh and rested an arm around Lena. That was hard because she was lying down. "I know, darling. But you won't tell, right?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm

"Well, I know that some secrets of mine might land me in prison, so you're not alone in that part of history," Lena hinted, though she knew what sort of thing Haze was probably on about. She'd been around the Slushatel long enough to know her illegal interests. Her chin was stroked by Haze's gentle finger, and even though she shouldn't, she blushed. To the point of a beetroot. "Oh my god, Haze! That tickles!" she laughed, reaching forward and brushing Haze's cheek.

Rolling her eyes, Lena decided not to reply to Haze's remark. If she chose to hate her siblings, then she should hate them. The Uchitel thought it mean to say that Haze should love her family, since she herself was thought distasteful by her parents. "I won't tell," she smiled, "I swear to Merlin I won't."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"Awesome!" Haze clapped. "That means that when we both confess to whatever we did at least we won't be alone in Azkaban. You can help me keep away all the unworthy losers who'd try and get their hands of me, those pathetic losers." She rolled her eyes. Her cheek had Lena's finger brushing on it and she loved it. She should have asked for this the moment she figured out she fancied her. "Then why are you doing the same to me?"

Haze took a deep breath, and wished then that she had a faggot to calm her nerves down. "I got you a little something. I know your half-birthday was like, a month ago, but I forgot so I decided to give you something." She looked around.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:49 pm

"Oh yeah, definitely," agreed the Uchitel, her eyes glittering with pleasure, "and you'll do the same for me too, right?" She shook her head. "Of course you would, sweetie. We are going to conquer Azkaban, cell by cell." The tickle in her chin intensified, and the blonde let out a deafening squeal. "'Cause it's fun!" she chuckled, letting her finger trail all over Haze's face before tapping the Slushatel's nose gently with her forefinger.

"Okay," grinned the Prefect, her heart beating quicker than normal, though it wasn't at death-defying rates, "what is it you've gotten for me?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"Like, duuuuh!" Haze nodded. "Of course I'd protect you! Even if it's with my own virginity." She pouted, and nodded. "Lena Bass and Hazelle Vorstenbach: Queens of Azkaban, baby!" She chuckled. "I'm swapping our surnames round to hide our identities. Clever right? Or is that just incredibly stupid?" Her eyes wanted her to say yes, and stopped tickling Lena before settling for a hug instead.

Haze took a box out of her pocket and put it on top of Lena's head, watching it fall before putting it back on top. "Open it up, Lenakins," she grinned.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"Wait... your what?!" asked the Uchitel, her eyes rapidly blinking, "I thought y-you... you... oh what the hell, Haze. I'm not even going to ask." She waved it off with a flick of her arm, hiding her surprise. "But actually, my dear, that is a pretty good idea." A gentle smile flickered across the Uchitel's features, oblivious to the real reason Haze had proposed the name change.

Watching the box go on top of her head, and falling down onto the ground in slow motion, adrenaline pumped through Lena's heart. It was picked back up and put on top of her head, from which Lena grabbed it and opened up the box with a swift motion of her fingers. She raised an eyebrow at its sole occupant.

"A cigarette?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 am

"Yes, the state of my virginity is like, under debate or whatever they call it," Hazelle purred. "Anyways, if I still indeed have it, then I'll protect you with it. If not, then I'll protect you with my smoking good looks. They say that my hair sets stainless steel on fire!"

The blonde purred and flicked her hair to the back of her head. "Yeah, but it's not the cancer-giving kind!" she argued. "Do you want me to get a lighter?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 am

"Wait, you're not sure if you still have your virginity? Oh my God, Haze! You're talking about this in a house where your family can hear you!" Lena screamed, her head shaking in disdain, "yes, your hair is hot and now I'm scared for my lesbian virginity. Damn you, Haze..." She chuckled, "Though my idea of a sexual experience is not a dildo stuffed up my ass." She shook her head. "Never mind. You got my back in Azkaban, and I got yours. Life is perfect."

Shaking her head, the Prefect rolled the cigarette away from her. "No," she firmly replied, "like I told you in that party, no. I'm not going to... smoke cigarettes and earn my lungful of tar. That's one addiction I'd like to avoid."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 am

Haze facepalmed. "Oh My God Lena! My family can't hear you, they're blind!" She laughed at her secret love. "You're so silly, Lena, but I forgive you." She smirked, "Then what is your idea for the sexual experience of your life? And do you mind if I take your lesbian virginity? Like please... after we graduate from school, of course."

Groaning, Haze took the cigarette and put it in front of Lena. "Come oooooon..." she whined. "One whiff, Lena, I promise. I won't make you take anymore than you have. Just one. Pleeeeaaaaase!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 am

"N-No..." Lena frowned, "your family can hear, and they have vision too last time I checked." She cracked a weak smile upon her face, "Blind people can't see, and deaf people can't hear. Do you mean one or the other?" Her jaw dropped, "You want me to... whoa what?" She burst out laughing, "How am I supposed to know, man? I haven't even thought of it."

The thought of... doing things with Haze was daunting, yet it sounded exciting. She gave a pause before replying, "We'll see, darling."

Sitting in front of her, from the Uchitel's perspective, it wanted her. And she... she wanted it too. She firmly nodded. "O-Okay," she blushed, "just one whiff."

Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 am

"Stop making me feel stupid, you intelligent fag!" Haze pouted, and held Lena even tighter. She then burst out laughing, "I'm just saying... let's have sex after school finishes. Before your wedding. If you're engaged, then I guess not. If you aren't, let's do it. I mean, I won't fuck anyone before then too."

Haze nodded. "Do you have a lighter with you?" she asked. "If not then I have a spare one in my drawer."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 am

"I'm sorry I'm intelligent, but I can't help it," mused the Uchitel, flashing a wink at the Slushatel, "I'll try and dumb things down for you next time, then." Lena raised her brow, "What... okay. Okay fine, let's do this shit, you and me, after graduation, but it's not my business to be yelling about this to half the school, okay? This isn't the sort of stuff you'd tell people, anyway."

The blonde bobbed her head, "P-Please... use your own lighter... please. I-I want this done and over with. Soon."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 am

Haze nodded at all of the things Lena said, and took a deep breath. Maybe it was now that Lena finally understood what it was like to be under the influence of crack and how special it was to her. She let Lena go and ran off the bed, searching through her drawers until she found the lighter.

She rested the cigarette on its end and lit it from there. There were small grey clouds of smoke coming out from the end. "Ready?" she asked. Her heart was full of adrenaline.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 am

Lena watched the small grey clouds emit out of the end of the cigarette, the smell nauseating her. Her fingers reached for the stick of tobacco, trying their best not to fumble. As they floated through the air, they seemed to go slower, slower.

Finally, they grasped the middle of the cigarette, and clutched it tightly between them. Her lips pursed into an 'o' shape, and her fingers retracted, bringing her cigarette towards her. Oh Gods, all of this tension, building up in front of her, it was scary as fuck...

The collision of her mouth on the stick of tar brought something peculiar, terrofying even, onto her mind. Flashes of images flashed before her. Some were true memories, some were forged, some were seemingly random images that made no sense at all, her breath was taken, and she began to cough. She could feel her dry throat sing with its croaky voice, and she began to shiver. So cold... so cold...

Lena could feel tears dripping out of her eyes, cascading onto the bedsheet. The flashes of images stopped, and even though she thought that it was a good thing, instead everything in front of her blurred. Oh Gods, what is happening? Why am I being like this? Oh Gods... oh Merlin... what the hell is happening?

She let out a final, deafening shriek before her body fell limply onto the mattress.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 am

Haze smiled when Lena had the cigarette in front of her, but when she saw what was happening to her friend she burst into tears. "Lena?" she asked, tapping her friend's cheeks. "Lena. Talk to me." There was no answer. "Lena? Lena! Lena! Can you hear me! Fuck, fuck... LENA VORSTENBACH! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

She cried, "SOMEONE GET HER TO ST. MUNGO'S! QUICK!" She laid beside her friend, holding her hand. "Tell me you'll be alright, Lena. I can't stand to lose you... not Tessa, not Anya... not Rhys... please hang in there."

THREAD COMPLETE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am