Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The start of something good

Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The start of something good Empty The start of something good

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Jaiden walked to the site and looked around. He was glad that Ellie wasn't here yet. Jaiden looked at the picnic basket in his hand and decided to set up while he was here alone. Jaiden placed the blanket down and then the basket. Jaiden pulled out the plastic cups and the liter of juice. Next he pulled out the meal which was pasta with sauce. Now all Jaiden had to do was wait for her to come. He looked down at what he was wearing, he was glad he went with a simple pair of jeans and a light blue button up. Jaiden looked at the moon light and had to admit it was a nice night.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The start of something good Empty Re: The start of something good

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

The light wind blew a few stray strands of hair out of Ellie's face as she looked down at her light blue floral print dress. She was stood behind a tree, smoothing the dress out and readjusting her hair nervously. When she was content, she stepped out from behind her tree to find that Jaiden was already there, and as she walked slowly towards him she was very tempted to jump up and scream "boo!" in his ear. But, considering the size of her heels, she decided against it. "Hey," she said quietly over his shoulder, looking up at the moon too.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Jaiden heard someone and turned to see Ellie. He's breath got hitched in his throat and he stood up and greeted her. "Hey" Jaiden said to her with a smile. He grabbed her soft hand and walked her to the blanket. They sat down and Jaiden forgot to ask if she liked what he brought. "I hope you like pasta" Jaiden said to her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 am

Ellie grinned when he took her hand and she linked her fingers in his. She shivered involuntarily and silently cursed her idiocy for not remembering a jacket. She sat down, bending her legs next to her and parting her hair at the back. "I love pasta," she grinned, leaning on one of her hands.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Jaiden couldn't help the grin that played on his lips when she laced their fingers together. Jaiden felt her shiver and knew this was perfect. Jaiden went into the picnic basket and pulled out his jacket and placed it around her. He gave her a small smile and went to get the forks out.

"Good" Jaiden said to her. Jaiden handed her the container with pasta in it along with a fork. Jaiden grabbed a cup and poured juice in it for her. Jaiden grabbed a fork and his container of pasta and poured himself a drink.

"I'm glad you said yes" Jaiden said to her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Ellie felt the jacket fall onto her shoulders and smiled sheepishly at how cliche, but still kind of cute it felt. The jacket, thanks to her naturally skinny frame, was about a size too big for her, but nonetheless Ellie put her arms through it and hugged it around herself. "What if you get cold?" she asked, but didn't show any signs of desperation. She was warm now, or at least warmer than she had been a few seconds ago.

Ellie took the pasta from Jaiden lightly, skimming her hand over his as she took it, sending a slight shiver down her spine. "Thanks," she said with a smile, watching as he sorted out the rest of it. "It's a nice night, huh?" she asked and played with a loose thread on her dress.

"I'm glad I did too," she said quietly.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Jaiden grinned when Ellie accepted his jacket and put her arms through it. Jaiden then had to let out a little laugh. "I have a long sleeve on Ellie, besides, I'd rather me get cold then you" Jaiden said honestly.

Jaiden felt her hand touch his briefly and he felt electric go up his arm. "You're welcome" Jaiden said to her. While Jaiden was pouring the drinks he heard Ellie speak. "Yeah, it is" Jaiden said having to agree with her. Jaiden put her drink next to her and took a sip of his.

Jaiden grinned at her and took another sip of his drink.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Ellie let out a slight giggle at Jaiden's answer to her question.'How sweet' she thought with a sheepish smile, and she pulled a few of the slides out of her hair, letting it cascade down her back in little ringlets. "If you catch a cold or pneumonia, you're going to wish you had this jacket. Thanks anyway," she grinned and rested her right hand just next to his, taking a sip of the drink he had put next to her.

"It was so sweet of you to arrange this whole thing," she said, looking up into the stars. "Not to mention very, very romantic. A picnic under the stars," she said dreamily, not taking her eyes away from the beautiful dots in the sky.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Jaiden looked at Ellie as she played with her hair a little bit. Jaiden shrugged his shoulders and looked at her. "It wouldn't matter, at least I know that I kept a gorgeous girl from getting a cold and what not" Jaiden flirted with her. "No problem, it's just a jacket and what kind of guy would I be if I let you freeze to death".

Jaiden was glad it was dark out because he felt his cheeks get hot a little bit. "Anything for you" Jaiden said. "What can I say, I know how to treat a lady perfectly" Jaiden replied. He was watching her as she watched the sky. She was quite something. It was a good thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am