Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

hear me now

Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

hear me now Empty hear me now

Post by Millicent Prentiss Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm

The music store was empty, since it was damn near closing time. The solidarity gave Millicent an odd sense of comfort. Perhaps it was tailored by her experiences as a young child, being alone half the time when her father was not around. Hell, she didn't even like music in the first place. They reminded her too much of Leon.

Considering that the aisles were wide enough, the brunette twirled across them, picking up CDs and rummaging her pocket for Galleons as her hair flicked across the plastic covers. She would probably make something out of them to give to Charles as a late birthday present, or use them to decorate her room with things to burn later in life. She didn't know, and she didn't care.

(ooc: sorry for the bad start; i wrote it in a rush.)
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

hear me now Empty Re: hear me now

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:11 pm

The snow had quickened in it pace, and amount. What had started out as a pleasent evening stroll, had quickly turned a challenge to even survive. Faye could hardly even see what was in front of her.

So, despite the time of the day, the young girl, coated in a fur of white, her newly brown hair almost invisiable, slipped into the closest store.

"Hey! We're closing, wait are you trying to do?"

Faye jumped at the voice, and would have blushed, if her face wasn't too numb from the wind.

"Sorry, sorry. I just- I mean can't you see," she sighed and shook her head. "I promise I'll leave in a few moments. I just needed - I hope that purhaps maybe it would pass."
    Ehalill Baltiskaya
    Ehalill Baltiskaya
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Ehalill Baltiskaya Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Ehalill (also known as Skaya to her friends) had idly walked around in the willage. She hadn't really intended to go some specific place, she had just wanted to discover the place. Not really paying attention where she was going, she suddenly came to a halt when her path was blocked by some building. Glancing up to see where her legs had carried her, Skaya noticed it was a music store.

To step in or not to step in, was the question hammering inside her, as the closing time was near. She made up her mind quickly, and pushed the door, hearing the little bells tinkling to give a notice a person has entered. Ehalill looked around and saw two other girls in the little store. It was funny how crowded a store could get when the closing time drew nearer.

She noticed the store owner casting furious looks at her and she tried to apologize: "I'll only look around a bit. It's cold outside, I'll try to catch some warmth and then I'll leave." She paused, then tried to sound believable and added: "Honestly, I'll leave soon."
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm

In the midst of her twirling about, the brunette's eyes fell upon two others, both brunettes like her. Tilting her head to one side, she knew one was the Slushatel in Charles's year who had cancer, though according to him he'd never caught what her name was. Either that, or he was one very, very forgetful douche. Being who she was, the Uchitel cast her bets on the latter. One seemed her age, just about, but she didn't look very familiar.

She waltzed up to both of them, still close to the doors after the owners had told them first. As she was making her way, a smirk formed on her face, yet for once there was no devious plan up her sleeve. She tilted her head to one side, observing them both.

"You know," she began, spinning once before stomping her stance with both her feet. She glanced down at the floor, "You should have come in here when it was crowded as hell - " she looked up " - and then wait until closing time to make a mess. It worked for me." She shrugged her shoulders, "Anyway, what would you be doing in such a sad excuse for a record store?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 am

Faye looked over her shoulder making a face of surprise, "Oh I'm not - I mean..."

She frowned and nodded out the window.

"The snow. I coudln't really see where I was going, so I came inside." She looked over the girl for a moment, tilting her head to the side, "What do you get out of messing up the store?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm