Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

You Can't Stop The Beat

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

You Can't Stop The Beat Empty You Can't Stop The Beat

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Daniel had finished his rehersal for the production of Sweeny Todd he was cast in and was preparing to teach. He had been asked to teach some newer actors the fine art of musical theatre, being only fourteen, he felt honored to have this opportunity. He sat himself at the edge of the stage and waited. he didn't know how hard this would be , but he was up for the task
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

You Can't Stop The Beat Empty Re: You Can't Stop The Beat

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Moxie looked at the teacher and walked up to him. "Hello, I am Moxie." She said to Mr.Heartford. "I am one of your 18 students." Moxie said. "Do you know Casey Donohoe?" Moxie asked. "She's a friend of mine, I just wanted to know if she was going to be in this class. I talk a lot around people!" Moxie skipped side to side.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 pm

When casey was mentioned daniels face lit up. His best friend knew one of his students. He couldn't be happier.

"yes shes my best friend, i dont know if she's takming my class or not. ill have to ask her"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 pm

"Okay!" Moxie skidded Back to her arranged spot on the stage. Moxie turned to look at her classmates, then she looked at Mr.Heartford He had known Casey mabey class wouldn't b so bad after all. "So what today Mr.Heartford?" Moxie asked noticing there was only 1 other student in the class and she was hurling.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:07 am

Casey waltzed into Danni's theatre. "You are lucky I love you, Mr. Daniel Heartford, or I wouldn't be here at all. As it is, I'm definitely just watching. I might be able to sing, but acting is not my forte." She ruffled Moxie's hair on the way past. "Hey Mox, how's it going? By the way, I think Mom gave me one of your shirts after the last wash, so you'll have to get it when we get home."

(OOC: I'm wasn't sure if Moxie was still living at Casey's house, but I'm going to pretend here that she is.)
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

"Hey, I am good and um Okay." Moxie says her Eyes buzzing with excitement because Casey Arrived. Moxie looked at Casey who had been sitting in the front row as she rehearsed. "So we are like sisters now right?" Moxie asked Casey, staring into Casey's sparkling eyes as the lights slightly touched her face.

(OOC: Thats Ok Casey, Lets just pretend that we live together for every Topic ok?)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yep!" Casey agreed cheerfully. "Oh!" she said suddenly. "I forgot to tell you Dan. Mox is living at my house cause she doesn't have anywhere else to go, so I've recently gained a little sister!" Casey grinned, although her smile was a little forced. She was remembering Alyssa, who had left with no more than a note the vague idea that she might never come back. She hoped Danni couldn't tell, he had enough to deal with.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Kat had received this message about a acting class that was being offered and was given the directions on how to get there and just wanted to go and check it out.

Walking into the theater she noticed a couple of people she knew from the school she went too. She didn't realize that magical people were involved in this. She walked down to the front of the stage and took a seat in the first row.

Today she was wearing blonde streaks in her hair along with her tight blue jeans and blue jumper.

((Casey asked me to join...I am under the impression that Danni and I don't physically know each other yet..Still owl and email..))
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 am

Casey looked at the newcomer, someone she didn't know. "Hello person who I do not know," she said grinning. "I'm Casey, this is Moxie, and this is 'Mr. Heartford' and you have just entered acting class." She was being weird and she knew it, but she didn't care? If the girl couldn't handle her now, they'd never be friends. "He's teaching, Moxie's learning, and I'm... Supervising. Aka, I'm moral support for the both of them."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am

Kat could not help but laugh at the girl that had come over to her as she explained what was going on.

"Acting class, well that should be fun. I am not sure what my role is yet." Kat smiled

"Well Casey, my name is Kat. But I believe we have met before."

Kat remember meeting this girl the other day in the library and she seemed really nice. Except in the library she had her normal look on not her crazy on the town look.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 am

Casey grinned. "Oh yeah, I remember now! Sorry, I'm terrible with faces. I'm just gonna blame it on the distance and leave it at that." She walked back to the stage and hopped up to sit on the edge. Swinging her legs, she asked, "So, you're interested in acting, huh? Ever been in anything before?"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 am

Kat laughed a little, "Well I do not actually look the same as I do at school. This is my rebel look"

Kat watched Casey jump on the stage so she decided that she would just join her. Kat jumped up and sat next to Casey.

"Actually I love the theater, dance, music, acting those are my passions." Kat smiled. "What about you?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 am

Casey blushed. "Um, I can sing, just not in front of people. I can dance around like an idiot in the middle of the Great Hall, go swimming in a bra and underwear in the Lake in broad daylight, and dramatically proclaim random lines of Shakespeare at breakfast, but I can't stand to sing in front of a bunch of people. And I can't act for beans no matter who I'm around. I'm just here for my friends."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 am

Dan turned slightly at the new comer. Kat. He had heard the name before. Juliard. That was it. He smiled. He had to check though.

"kat, as in Kat Bruanstien? as in Juliard chatroom kat Braunstien?" He asked the smile growing on his face. He had dreamt of meeting her in real life. She seemed like the female him. Same dreams, goals. And she knew her way around fashion. She and him would be great friends, if she was who he assumed she was
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Kat was just chating to Casey when the guy that was with them ask about her name and seemed to be really excited about it. Why would anyone get excited over her, Casey was the only one in the room she had met before.

Kat was a little surprised when he mentioned the chatbox, she only talked to one person on there. But then who knows.

"Yes, I would be that Kat, and whom might you be?". Kat asked with a smile

Kat knew that she had told the guy on the chatbox many things about herself. She did tell him she travelled between London and New York. But she didn't realize that they were both magical.

"Would you be Mr. Daniel?" She said with a smile "AKA Danni"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm

"in the flesh" He said grinning. This girl and him had become good friends online already. He was resisting the urge to run up and hug her. But instead he had a better idea.

"wanna help me with this lesson?" he asked with a grin, "i mean for a fello juliard student, what could be better for these students?"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Kat was very excited internally to discover that this was indeed that guy she had been talking to for all these years. She really wanted to hug him but she was refaining from embarraessing herself in front of these other people. Not that doing it in front of Casey would have bothered her, she would just do it later.

When he asked her to help with the lesson she had to blush a little, doing things in front of other people didn't bother her, but teaching was something she was a little nervous about.

"I would hate to steal your thunder, I am sure you would do a great job.". Kat said with a smile.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Dan had to laugh. For a juliard student, she seemed very shy.

"Steel my thunder, its not possible. And a simple duet can't hurt kat" he smiled And held out his hand to help her up next to him, he had something prepared in case this situation ever surfaced
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Casey laughed, watching the two. "At last, the long lost friends are reunited! Congrats. Also, it's true- it's NOT possible to steal Danni's thunder. He'll just put drama you." She grinned. "And a duet would be a great idea." She hopped off the stage. "It's all yours."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Kat had forgotten about the name game they had been playing on Danni, but it didn't really matter any more she had her best friend right next to her and that was all she needed.

When he was practically begging her how could she say no, she grabbed the hand he had offered her and stood up.

"One song I suppose won't hurt.". Kat smiled as she glanced down at Casey.

"I might have to agree with you Casey, he is much better than me.". Kat was never a conceeded person and always gave credit where it was due.

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Dan handed her a piece of music and gave her some time to look it over. Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead from the Wizard Of Oz, only with a slight swing, jazzy feel. Dan loved this piece and was waiting for an excuse to do it. He adored it. He talked to the band and grabbed two broomsticks, and pointed witch hats. "Whats a show without props"

(the song and performance chosen by danni https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLzwH2gv5FY)
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

When Danni handed her the piece of music she thought she was going to laugh and then when he handed the broomsticks and hats she really started to laugh a little.

"This is way too ironic, guess I should be glad I am not too wicked." Kat said with a smile.

Kat took the hat and broom and actually had a blast doing the number, she had not had that much fun in awhile.

"Well that was a blast, never though I could actually enjoy that song. At least I already knew it."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 am

Dan was grinning broadly. He had found his new duet partner. With her by his side, they'd take new york by storm. He was exstatic. It was a beautiful moment. He let out a laugh of joy and hugged Kat.

"This is wonderful! Your voice sounds amazing!" he looked to casey and moxie and smiled. This day was off to a fantastic start
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 am

Casey gaped. "No, Kat that's not what I meant-" she was ignored in the general melee of handing props and music.

Casey listened to their duet, enchanted, then started clapping enthusiastically. "That was excellent! You guys are going places!"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Kat could not help but smile as Casey hugged her, she finally found someone who had chemistry with her on stage.

Kat could not help but blush at Danni's comment, "Thank you, but I believe yours is much better. I seemed a little pitchy in places."

When Kat heard Casey's comment she could not help but jump off the staged and sit next to her and smiled as she placed an arm around Casey's

"We might be going places, but it would sure get lonely without you along for the ride."

Kat had come to think of Casey as a very good friend of hers, in fact a person could have two best friends could they not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm