Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why Worry?

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Why Worry? Empty Why Worry?

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Nate collapsed onto the bench on the side of the road, relieved to have found somewhere to rest his feet. The cobbled streets of London weren't great for long walks, he had discovered.

Shaking his head at himself, and remembering to hire a black cab next time, he wrapped his coat further around his torso, trying to trap as much heat as he could. England's weather had always been miserable- although, it hadn't been completely different to France in that way. It felt familiar.

He raked his hair away from his face, looking up at the bleak, white stretch of sky that covered the bustling city.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Why Worry? Empty Re: Why Worry?

Post by Marianne Delancy Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Why was she here? Part of her never wanted to set foot in London again. After what had happened to her the last time she was here, she just hadn't wanted to risk that chance again.

But she couldn't live her life in fear. If she kept her mouth shut and her head down, she'd be fine. Nodding to herself, she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket again, a slow sigh parting from her lips.

Glancing around her, she froze as her eyes fell on a park bench. But it wasn't the bench itself that drew her gaze. No, it was the individual on it. What were the chances? Giving her head a small shake, a grin beginning to spread across her face, she bounced towards the man.

"Hey, stranger," she chirped, flopping down beside him. "Nice weather we're having, aren't we?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Nate's head snapped upwards at the familiar voice, and his lips turned upwards into a bright smile.

"Riri." he greeted, feeling like he should hug her, but not quite comfortable enough to do so.

"Beautiful." he laughed weakly in response, shaking his head at the clouds.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 am

"Fancy seeing you here, eh?" she grinned, the site of her friend already putting her into a better mood than she'd been in in days.

"It is, isn't it?" Marianne giggled, following suit and tilting her head up at the dreary looking sky. But she was used to the sad looking weather. At least it wasn't snowing.

Wrapping her arms around the brunet, she hummed, "So, what brings you to the gloriously upbeat weather city of London, Nate?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am

Smiling a little, the man shrugged. "I'd accuse you of stalking me, but.." he trailed off cheekily, enjoying having someone to tease. It had been a while since he was able to really talk to anyone. Not including his one encounter with Adria since he had arrived. Quickly turning his thoughts back to Mari, he tilted his head at her slightly.

"What are you doing in London?"

"Of course it is, we're in England." he shrugged. In truth, he had learned to grow fond of the grey looking weather. It meant home.

"Lab's closed." he nodded, rubbing the back of his neck.

He was silent for a few seconds.

"And I wanted to see someone." he added quickly, the words tumbling out of his mouth.

Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"Maybe I am," Marianne wiggled her eyebrows at him, trying in vain to keep a straight face. It failed rather miserably, and she burst out laughing, shaking her head. "It's almost...magical when you find a friend somewhere you never expected."

She became almost wistful, looking at Nate. He was a friend, and she trusted him. It was simple. But enough to tell him about her magic? He was a scientist, and she wasn't so sure that he'd be able to wrap his head around something as non-scientific as magic.

"Me? I just -" she paused, giving her head a little shake. "I got attacked the last time I was here." she admitted, biting at her bottom lip. "And I don't want to spend my whole life terrified of London. So I came back."

Letting out a little squeal, she nudged Nate, waggling her eyebrows. "Ooh, is it a special someone?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

"You'd be a good stalker." he praised, grinning from ear to ear. He'd never protest to having Riri follow him around- having a constant supply of good, comfortable company. Feeling a little stalkerish himself at the thought, he looked down at his hands, ignoring the dark blush that burned under his cheeks.

"What?" his head snapped up immediately. "Why? Are you okay? What happened? W-Fj-Mari-" Not giving her enough time to reply, he enveloped her into a hug on impulse- something that was rare for the man. Who would want to hurt her?

He shook his head, though a small smile played at his lips. "No, no. I thought that..." he trailed off, and shrugged helplessly. "But no."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

"Thank you?" she giggled, shaking her head. "I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but I'll take it as a compliment." Marianne beamed at him.

She gave a small shrug. She didn't want to tell him what had happened. It'd been hard enough to tell her family, and she just didn't want to go through that again. Hugging him back, she chewed on her bottom lip, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "I'll be alright. D - Don't worry about me."

Her eyes widening, sympathy filled her gaze, "Why? What happened?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content