Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Tea and Muffins (Will and Sam)

Tea and Muffins (Will and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea and Muffins (Will and Sam)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 pm

He smiled warmly as she decided to accept his gift and that it had some value to her. Willow was one of the only people who didnt hate him right now, and he loved her as he friend a lot and just wanted to do right by her.
    "Familiar in a good way i hope?"

His eyes widened and his heart tightened in his chest as her saw her tear up. "Oh no! Im sorry! I didnt mean to be an idiot and upset you!"

He calmed down a little and cupped her hand in his.

"Well, you can never have too much of a good thing." He winked.
    "Dont worry, they wont get stolen; there's a special seal on them. They cant be touched with the intent to steal. Once they're given as a gift, they cant be taken back. My grandmama's seals have always been great. Ha, i remember when i tried to help myself to the cookie jar and got blasted back into the kitchen wall haha. Trust me, no-one's gonna be able to get near these things, except you and your parents; that way they can dance to Russian music together forever in the skies, and all of you will have one then. Gifts from a friend to a friend. Please say you'll take them Willow, i can see they mean a lot to you, and its better than them just gathering dust in my care, right?"

Tea and Muffins (Will and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea and Muffins (Will and Sam)

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 am

Willow nodded her head happily the music indeed was familiar to her in a good way, it reminded her of all the good times she had with her family in Russia and she was happy to remember them because a person should always be remembered for the good they did, not the bad.

"In a good way yes, it reminds me of home, a place I love very much."

Giggling a little Willow held up her hands and waved them in the air to signal that she was alright and she hadn't meant to upset Sam either.

"No no, happy tears! Happy tears!"

Listening intently to what Sam was saying about the seals on the boxes, she supposed that she could always take them and leave them as a present on their grave, especially as they would be together now, it would be a nice new home present for her father.

"Alright then, on the day of the funeral we shall go and leave them there shall we?"

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Sam had always been a bit nastolgic, about things that could hold memories for oneself and others. He couldnt always remember the good things, but things like his grandmamas music boxes reminded him of a time when he was innocent and oblivious. A lot of people in his family spoke so ill of her... said she was a dingbat who cared more about completing a silly collection then being there for her own family, but Sam had always liked her. She was the only one of his nans that paid him the smallest bit of attention at all.

Home.... He sighed to himself, he didnt really have a home. Or maybe he forged his home in the people he knew...? They were his family; and he was home wherever they were. Willow was family to him; and he was happier when he could create his own little family he could choose for himself.

"You miss Russia then? Have you ever thought about going back? Even just for a visit? Or has money been a little tight?"

He had to learn to stop panicking around Willow. Even when her eyes sparkled with tears, she was ever still optimisitc and happy. He admired that quality about her.

He believed in spirits, and hoped her parents would see and listen to the music boxes, and would be just as happy as Willow.

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and gave her a warm wink and smile. "Of course we will."
    She was being so strong. He hoped he'd be good enough company for her at the funeral. He hoped her family wouldnt be mean to her. Just becuase Willow was too kind to think ill of people or voice how she truly felt Sam thought, didnt mean he was the same or would show her family the same curtesy. If they upset his Willowness, he'd give them more than just evils.

"Willow... " Sam smiled with a laugh. "I know you're probably getting fed up of me but..." Sam reached into his pocket and pulled out a box that contained a pair of earrings in the shape of two silver muffins with blue crystals in them. "Haha, i thought you might likes these."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Willow nodded her head, to both parts of Sam's question, she was getting very very tight on money and if this carried on she was going to have to shut her shop which would sadden her more than anything else...she loved her shop dearly and didn't know what she would do without it.

"Yes, I do miss my homeland, terribly but money has been very tight these past few weeks, of course, I have not told anyone this I don't think Jamie would be very happy about me getting myself into this financial status but..."

Sighing a little and fixing a smile to her face Willow's eyes lit up as she spotted the earrings that Sam held out to her, taking them from him and sliding them onto her ears Willow admired them in the window of the cafe.

"Wow Sam they're lovely. Thank you so much. Is there anything I can do to repay you, you have been so kind to me Sam. I am pleased to say that I regard you as one of my best friends..."

Brushing a strand of hair from Sam's eyes Willow grinned:

"I could never get bored of you Sam. I love you like a brother you know."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:41 pm

"Fianancial trouble? Why didnt you say something before? I'd have been more than happy to give you a hand; in fact, i dont want any arguments,"

He dug into his pocket and withdrew a paper bag, in which contianed £10,000. Sam wasnt exactly a millionaire, but money was of little importance to him, and he'd been trying to get rid of this money for years. If it could help someone, that would be better.

"You can repay me by taking this with a smile and buying as many muffins as you want haha, or treating yourself to a holiday to either go home for a bit, or go somewhere with Jamie. Do something you'd like to do for once and enjoy yourself. Thats all i want for you."

Sam smiled at her and kissed the back of her hand.
    "Im glad you like them, and you're one of my dearest friends too Willow, i'd do anytihng for you. And haha, i'll be a brother to you if you want. It'd be nice to have a sister that actually likes me for a change haha, who i can actually spoil and hug without getting punche din the face haha."

"It'd be nice if you, me and Jamie could go out as friends sometime, if you'd like."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Willow tilted her head and looks at Sam as he rooted around in his pocket she wondered what exactly he was doing and when he pulled out a large bag of money Willow's jaw dropped open, and as he pushed it towards her she folded her arms across her chest and refused to take it from him.

"No, Sam, that's far too much for you to give me! Seriously stop it. I'll be alright please dont try to give me that money I'm ok."

Smiling at Sam to reassure him Willow bit her lip, she did want to go away on holiday, she wanted to take Jamie to Russia to show him her home town.

"Me and Jamie don't need to go anywhere, we're alright at home. Of course me you and Jamie can go out sometime, it'll be great!"

Moving over to Sam so she could sit on his knee Willow lay her head on his chest and smiled up at him winding her fingers in his hair.

"Alright Brother, I'll be your sister if you want me to. I just want you to promise me something..."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Sam laughed to himself. He figured it wasn't a normal everyday occurrence to give or take large amounts of cash, but he could be just as adament as her.

"I said no arguments haha. Please Willow, it'll do much more to help you then me. I just want you to treat yourself, its not everyday money will come along like this. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about it, but one way or another this money is going home with you today. Do something nice for you and Jamie, let me love and look out for you like a real big brother."

"Cools, I look forward to it" Sam smiled. "I've not seen Jumbo in a while, and I'm interested in the type of effect you have on him haha"

He rested his head on Willows as she sat on his knee and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.
    "And what is that sis..?"

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 am

Willow shook her head, it just wasn't in her nature to take money from people, she had never done it an would never do it, especially not from Sam, however tempted her eyes kept glancing over the money, that would be enough to keep the shop open for a while or maybe even purchase some new brooms for the job she was chasing up.

"I-i-if you're sure Sam..."

Still not taking the money Willow snuggled her head onto Sam's chest and continued to play with his hair, for someone who was a werewolf he had really really soft hair.

"You can't leave me, not like everyone else has...please you have to stay with me...can you promise me that Sam?"

Willow whispered softly thinking of all the loved ones she had left behind.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:03 am

Sam could see she wasn't the type to take money, but he could see it in her eyes she needed it.
    "I am sure, don't worry, big bro is here to look out for his little sis and spoil her to pieces. I love you to bits Willow..."
    He shrunk the money subtly and slipped it into Willow's pocket.
    He stroked the side of her soft face with his hand.

Sam froze. He couldn't promise something like that when he knew his days were likely numbered, but he couldn't upset Willow.
    "For as long as im still breathing, I promise I'll never allow you to be alone...and i'll always come running when you need me..."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 am

Willow frowned a little when Sam slipped her the money but she didn't complain they both knew she needed it, it was just a matter of her being able to take it from him without feeling guilty or like she was using him for money, because she wasn't.

"Thank you big brother."

She smiled and snuggled against his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you too Sam...you mean a lot to me, and I'm glad that you agreed to be my brother."

Willow sighed happily when she heard him promise that he wouldn't leave her, she didn't want him to leave her, never ever and if he did then she would be destroyed, she would only have Jamie, her mother, father and brother would be dead.

"You really are, one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. I'll always be here for you too Sam. Always if you need me."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Sam hoped she wouldnt feel guilty or like it was out of pity becuase it wasnt; he cared about her and wanted to do something nice to look out for her. He hoped she'd treat herself or do something good with it. He'd been giving away money to charities for years; he liked being able to help people.
    "You're welcome sis" He laughed gently and kissed her forehead.

He smiled contently. He hadnt had hugs or anyone close to him for aaages.

"Haha, you make it sound like i signed a contract. Im more than happy to be your brother. Poor you though, stuck with me for a brother haha"

He hoped Cryssie and Sezzy were wrong like they have been before... He didnt want to leave someone like Willow behind. He wanted to be there for her.

"Haha, awwhh, thank you Willow. You're one of the kindest most wonderful people i know too. But i take it Jamie is THE sweetest guy you know huh?" He winked and stuck his tongue out teasingly.

He sighed. "I hope you're feeling a little better hun. Im going to have to go soon im afraid. But if you need me, you know where to find me, or im only a whistle or a shout away."
    He had a quick small 'sense'. "Oh good news, you're due a bit of good luck soon, something you've been looking forward to. Dont know what it is but im sure its something good. Maybe a wish come true. We shall have to see. Ha, im a kind-of seer and even i dont know for sure haha"

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 am

Willow smiled brightly at Sam, she knew that he would make one of the best brothers in the world and she was just so happy that someone wanted to be part of her family without having to be, it was like she wasn't wanted by her Grandmother who was all she had left of her family....

"He might be."

She giggled, blushing even at the thought of Jamie, true they hadn't spent much time together recently but she loved him all the same, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

"You're going?"

Sighing a little Willow stopped playing with Sams hair and slid off his lap so that he could get up and leave without taking her with him, of course she knew that he had other things to do but Willow wished that he could have stayed a few minutes longer.

"Really?! That's wonderful! I wonder what it could be..."

Now deep in thought Willow bit her lip, could she be getting that job she applied for?

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Sam laughed warmly, happy to see that Willow had someone in her life that loved her and made her happy. Maybe she'd be ok without him after all if it ever came to that.

"Yea," He stood from the table. "Sorry Willow. But im sure you and i will meet again soon." He kissed her cheek and hugged her goodbye. "I hope you find something nice to do with the money hun."

He turned around and winked at her before he went to leave. "I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Bye for now sis" xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content