Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sleeping with a gun

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Sleeping with a gun Empty Sleeping with a gun

Post by Manda Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 am

Sharp, deformed Russian words filled the air. Some of the occupants were too drunk to even form a single word. Others were barely understandable. Cosette was not a stranger to that state of mind- many times before she had been that way. But now things have changed, and Cos didn't plan on being that way for a while. As long as she pretended to be who this face was.

Breathing in deeply, Cosette's figure was slouched as she hid her face with her long brown hair. She was not comfortable at all. She was on Russian Soil-so close to Durmstrang.... so close...- and Cosette was not fully used to her new face. Sure, she could get used to bright red hair easily and scars, but this? Cos looked like she was about to break any minute.

"Ya like somethin' to drank?" The Bartender asked her with a cruel smile. Trying not to grimace at his missing teeth, Cosette looked at him straight in the eye. "No. Go away." If her Arkadi, her grandmother, was here, she would click her tongue and scold her. Arkadi was having a hard time to put the method of doing things subtly in the girls mind.

(MY THOUSANDTH POST!!! AHHHHHHHH)
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Sleeping with a gun Empty Re: Sleeping with a gun

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Lana had just finished visting her son at Durmstrang, she was pleased that the Highmaster allowed her to surprize her son on his birthday, as she was making her way back out of the village to catch the ship back to Moscow, she past a pub

Lana glanced at her watch, it was would be another hour an half before the ship arrived, she figured could drop in for a drink, Lana had to smirk at the drunks in this pub, it seemed the muggle world and wizard world weren't that different

As she sat down at the bar, the bartender asked what she wanted, she asked for a vodka and squash, the man gave her a funny look then went off to make the drink. Lana looked over and saw a woman sitting about a seat away from her, she flicked her a smile and continued to scan the room
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Cosette resisted a scowl when somebody sat by her. From experience, she knew that if somebody sat next to her when there was other seats in the building, they intended a conversation. And it didn't help that this person was an adult- somebody who could look at her easily.

Sneaking few glances, Cos summoned her month of training and tried to gather a few facts about the women. One- the women was dressed in Muggle cloths. Her personality and her way of showing herself suggested that she was a muggle, or at least, a muggleborn. Interesting. At least, there will be a 99.9 percent chance that the women won't have heard of Kaitlen Grayson. The crazy, lunatic girl.

... What was a muggle doing here anyways?

Last edited by Cosette Atriz Holender on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:07 am

Svetlana slammed her hand down on the bar "Hey! where's my drink" she demanded at the bartender, who was taking his time, he snarled at her before slamming the drink down in front of her with a grunt. It seemed the only way to get service in this place was to play rough

She then noticed the young woman a seat away from her looking at her occassionally, Lana then turned to face her "Sweetheart if you have something to say just say it, no need to be shy" Svetlana said in a condesending tone
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm

"Your a quick learner," Cosette told her quietly. Her tone still head the menace that warned you that Cos was capable of snapping your neck. The 'Sweetheart' annoyed her, but she wasn't about to go out and express her opinion. That was another thing Cosette was working on.

Sometimes your opinions can get you killed.

Being surrounded by this alcohol was hard. It brought back many memories, and so many temptations. The urge to grab the bottle from the bartenders hands and- no. Cos can't. She couldn't.
    Svetlana Kiens
    Svetlana Kiens
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Svetlana Kiens Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 am

Lana smirked at the woman, she had a strong vibe about her. Though not like that scared Lana in the least

"Well when you've been in the game as long as me, your bound to pick up something" Svetlana then noticed the girl didn't have a drink in her hand, after taking a sip of her vodka and squash, she looked back over at the girl

"You know sitting there all dainty won't get you a drink, you got to show them who's boss" Lana remarked
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 pm

"And when you experienced too much, you don't want to pick up new things," Cosette replied in a neutral tone now. Memories of her past rose up quickly, and was put away just as quickly. Cosette knew as a seventeen year old, she had experienced more than what other adults had.

Giving her a not pleased look, Cosette scowled. "I don't drink. I can show how I am the boss around here by other ways. Not as nice, but still effective."
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 pm

(OOC- Hi, I'm butting in. Sorry, you have no choice.)

Veronika rolled her eyes when she saw the bartender being deliberately slow. She waltzed up to the bar, ducking under the bar instead of lifting up the little door. She whacked the bartender in the back of the head as she passed. "That's not how you do it, you idiot," she said. She might be new, but it didn't take her long to prove to these people that she knew how to handle herself. Putting on her waitress face, she walked up to the two women at the bar.

"Sorry about him," Veronika said. "Can I get either of you something to eat?" She looked at the younger woman, who looked as though she was just out of school. Jerking her head in the general direction of Durmstrang, she asked, "Hey, did you go there?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Cosette resisted a snicker as she watched the girl whack the bartender. She fumbled with a straw wrapper, and at first ignored the waitress not sure what to say. "I'm not hungry." Cosette gave the girl a cold look at the question. Personal information.

"I am French, I was homeschooled. Never took a step inside of Durmstrang," Cosette lied easily, putting her hair back. The girl wouldn't recognize her anyways. Then she was Kait, with vivid red hair.
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Veronika shrugged. "Ok then. Would you like anything?" she asked the older woman. She turned back to the young as she answered her question. She raised an eyebrow, wondering why she was lying. Oh, she was an exceptionally good liar and even Vasya wouldn't have been able to tell. But thanks to her ability, Veronika always knew. She replied as a normal person might, but with just enough skepticism to let the older girl know that Veronika didn't believe her. "Ok then. I was just curious. I just started there this year after homeschooling."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Cosette glared at the young girl who knew somehow that she was lying. Her lying skills good, great in fact. Unless this girl was a professional, she had no way of knowing that she was lying. Suddenly tired of having company, and trying to hide who she was, Cosette stood up and threw a random amount of money down. "I'm tired, I think I am going to go home now."

That was her only explanation as she stormed out of the bar with pureblood elegance and posture. People made her head hurt.
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 am

"Well," said Veronika, turning her full attention to the older woman, who seemed to be a Muggle, "I seem to have scared off your companion. I apologize." She scooped the money off the table, glancing at it and smirking. In her haste, the girl had thrown much too much money on the table, leaving her a large tip. "The offer of food still stands. Would you like anything?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content