Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When I Get You Alone

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

When I Get You Alone Empty When I Get You Alone

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 pm

The thing about feeling alone was...

Well there wasn't anything about feeling alone that was pleasant. Yet it when the young girl had decided that it was better to be alone, well she had obviously not though all these facets of her plan through.

Thus leaving her in a perpetually rotten mood, and a desperate need for affection she wasn't about to admit. Though she thought as she watched a particularly fine hunk of man walk past her, it couldn't hurt if I let a few people... comfort me.

Last edited by Ninette Fontaine on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

When I Get You Alone Empty Re: When I Get You Alone

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 am

To say that things were going hopelessly was an understatement.

Neil didn't know what it was, but ever since the past couple of weeks, he had been feeling fucked up. Usually when he was having bad days, he'd be at the club or out with his friends, but for some unfathomable reason, his mind persuaded him to go for a walk.

As if that would solve anything.

He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black jeans, and continued walking aimlessly, but was stopped abruptly, as he nearly collided with someone.

"Shit, nothing's going right," he muttered to himself before looking at the girl in front of him. She seemed familiar, but couldn't remember the name. "I'm sorry about that. Though I suggest you don't stand and stare in the middle of the streets like this," he told with a slight smirk.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 am

The voice dragged Ninette's gaze away from her current object of appriciation, and towards the owner of the voice. Who, in all rights of his own, deserved his own appriciative glance.

Which Ninette did not mind giving. Dragging her gaze over the body in front of her she brought it back up to his face with a smirk.

"But sometimes some people just need to be stared at," cocking her head to the side her light pink hair - she'd gone a shade lighter than magenta this time - fell down her shoulder. Reaching across the space between him, she brushed a speck of non-existant dust off his jacket, "Bad day huh? You know, I think I know some ways of making that better."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the girl's actions, he simply shrugged. "Not exactly a bad day, but yes, I suppose you could say that," he said, his language instantly changing to French, when he realized it was one of the girls from his school.

"Didn't anybody teach you that it is rude to stare?" Neil questioned, smirk back in place, as he leaned against the building wall, which led to an alley. "And what exact methods of comfort are you suggesting?" He already knew what she was hinting at, but no harm in asking.

This just might turn out to be a good thing.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Ninette, deciding that playing 'coy' was far too much work, merely shrugged and pulled herself closer to the boy. "They might have taught me, but I have to say... I don't learn very well."

Her bright full lips pulled into a pout.

"Though, if you want to try... maybe you could teach me a thing or two. Or I could teach you something... or maybe even we could teach each other. Just suggestions of course." Keeping one hand where it was on his shoulder the other one reached up to being playing with the boys hair, "You could always chose to continue on your way. If you really wished."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am

"And why exactly should I waste my energy trying to teach you, if you are a difficult learner?" The Priduex questioned as he leaned over to whisper into the girl's ear. "But I have to admit, I do like the sound of your suggestions, very tempting."

He shook his head, smirk still in place and wrapped an around the girl's waist, effectively bringing her closer to him. "I think it would be too sad a thing to leave such a pretty thing such as yourself stranded in the middle of the streets, staring at random people," he remarked.

"So what exactly do you have to teach me?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 pm

It was a satisfied smirk that covered Ninette's face as the boy responded to her actions, pulling her against him and affectively agreeing to what she had not said she wanted.

He certainly had a pretty face, and his words seemed to suggest he knew what he was doing. There was only a hope to say that he did.

"Well for you, I might just try to remember."

Kissing the base of his ear softly, her lips brushed his skin again as she moved closer to whisper, "Well, I think you need to show me what you know - so I know what I'm working with."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 am

"Oh, willing to make an exception, are we? How nice of you," Neil murmured, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Though if you aim a little higher, we can make each other feel a little more special."

He turned them around as the girl's back was pushed against the wall and he gripped her hips tightly. "I do not think so sweetheart, ladies first, after all," he whispered against her neck, his lips just barely making contact and teasing her.

"And you can start by telling me your name, I suppose," he said, his voice slightly husky. "Or I could just tell you mine, just so you'll know whose name to moan," he smirked, as he trailed his lips upwards.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 pm

She was completely satisfied with the turn of events as she found herself against the wall. It was with great pleasure as she felt her body react to the whisper of his lips, and longing for more, that drove her to pull his body closer with one had, and rest the other on the base of his neck, gently but firmly pushing it closer to her skin.

"Oh, a confident one I see," her voice was only slightly breathy, "and who says I'm going to be doing any moaning?"

The wall they were against was slightly in a cubby of an alley, however Ninette didn't care about anyone who could or couldn't see them. Shame wasn't something she felt.

"But, if you feel the need to do any moaning yourself, I suppose Ninette's the name you can use."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

"Confidence is one of my many wonderous traits really," Neil commented with a quiet chuckle, as he twirled a strand of the girl's hair.

He ran his fingers through the French girl's hair lightly, while the other hand traced patterns a little underneath her shirt. "I suppose making out with strangers is a frequent habit of yours," the Priduex remarked with a raised eyebrow, teasing glint still in his eye.

"Pretty name, very fitting," he replied, his gaze locked on hers. "In case you do get the urge to moan my name, it's Aveneil." He smirked lightly and whispered against her skin, "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Ninette," before placing his lips on hers.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 pm

"Likewise," she murmured, the introductions having stated to bore, Ninette she had allowed her own hands to roam, seeking under layers, searching for warm skin to stroke, her hungry lips nibbled at whatever flashes of skin she caught, "And you're other traits? You planning on showing off any more?"

In the tight space, the girl found it perfectly easy to grind her hips up against his, "And if this were a habit of mine? Would it be a problem?"

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 am

Neil continued to trail his fingers across the girl's bare skin, "Oh yes, that was just the first of many traits of mine really. But I think I should keep them to myself till you show me what you can do. That shall be a fair deal, yes?"

He let out a small growl and kissed her neck, making sure to leave a hickey. "No problem at all sweetheart, better for me in fact, seeing how experienced it has made you," he said, his voice regaining the husky tone as he pushed his hips back against hers.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

It was with a breathy laugh, heavy with emotion, that she allowed her legs to snake up around him, sliding along his legs until the had hooked themselves easily around his waist, "Can't say you're so bad yourself. You've been practising?"

"Well, Neil," she cooed, pressing her lips against the base of his ear, kissing, stroking, teasing, "I can do this," she moved down, trailing a few more kisses, "And this," a few more, so she was hanging just by his lips, hinting and teasing, but not giving, "And that. Can you guess what else I can do?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 am

"I do not need the practice, I'm a natural you see," his hands trailed down the back of her legs and stopped behind her knee, as he held tightly, attempting to get as close as possible.

It had been a while since he had done this, and he knew just how much he had missed the fun. The mere thrill.

As Ninette's lips hovered over his, he bit her lower lip and murmured heatedly, "Well, I immensely like what you are doing now, and I'd rather you show me than me guessing." Tracing his hand up her torso, his fingers sprawled in her hair and tugged lightly.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Ninette was never one for pretences. Teasing was all good and fun, however, she had needs and desires that teasing was depriving her off too. So, she felt, what was the point of spending too much time on the preambles? Might as well just get on with it.

Without further urging, the girl smooshed her lips against his, moving them with a quick but precise plan, as her tongue went about to explore with hunger.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 am

The Priduex kissed her back just as feverantly, his hands gripping her waist tightly. He moved closer, their bodies nearly alligned as one, as he fingers grazed through her pink hair.

"Oh yes, I definitely liked the live demonstration," Neil whispered, biting the girl's lip before allowing his tongue to trace her lower one. He kissed her hard once more, his lips then trailing downwards to her neck.

"You are more than an expert sweetheart, genius really," he remarked and smirked once more, hand tracing patterns along her arm.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Moaning slightly, Ninette strung her fingers in his hair, playing with the fine strands as she leaned into his mouth.

"Well you know," she cooed, "This genius, thinks that we really need to be somewhere more... private."

A hand wandering down his side, caressing, and making pointed strokes, she couldn't help smirking.

"If you can't my drift."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:42 pm

"Somewhere private sounds good," Neil muttered as he continued to place kisses along her neck, before trailing back to her lips.

He smirked back at her, "Do you have any suggestions for the location? I'm all ears, really. Worried that we might get caught out here? It's a genuine worry I suppose, but you can't deny the thrill, can you?"

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 am

"Oh I'm not worried at all. I can be caught, I like being caught," she smirked, wiggling her way out from underneath him, looping her arm around him firmly, leading him away.

She had a pleasant little smile on her face as the passed people, as if she weren't just leading a boy she just met back to what she knew to be her completely empty house.

"I'm just thinking about my own comfort. Walls aren't that soft you know."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 am

"Ah, so where are you planning on abducting me too?" Questioned the Priduex, an amused grin making it's way across his lips. "Just curious is all."

He was slightly surprised that she didn't walk away. Usually, there'd be a mutual understanding of timing between him and the girl. Of course, he had quite a few exceptions. Almost similar to this one really.

"I hope it's more of a private setting, for obvious reason of course," he said as they walked, and gave her a wink.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 pm

She smiled and continued walking practically vibrating with repressed excitment. Ninette knew how to keep her cool, too eager and things got too easy, too dull.

"And if I just said my home - only child, absentee father, adventuring mother, would you say that's private enough for you?"

She left out the fact that there was always a chance that Julian decided to return for his always welcomed stay, but she hadn't seen him in the house since before Christmas, she wasn't sure which Angel he was bunking with, but she was sure it was one of them.

After all, if he felt like leaving her alone when she didn't want to be - when it actually hurt - the least he could do was leave her alone now.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh yes, that definitely implies privacy in my book," Neil replied, grin still in place. "Where exactly is your home?"

The Priduex rarely took girls to his mansion, too many people at the same time. If it weren't for his parents' presence, he was sure the house would be empty half the time. But it was a rare occassion when his personal space was not raided by strangers.

Which is why he hardly weng home, even for holidays.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 am

She pulled the boy up the steps to a modest house, neat and organized, in the middle of a populated street - it wasn't too far out off of the main road. It always amused her how close she was in fact to the Rousseau's, and just how many magical people lived in her own area as well.

"My home is right here," she grinned at him over her shoulder as she pushed the door open, "Hello? I'm home? I brought company?" She let her voice echo about the empty house before she pulled Aveneil in after her, closing the door with a loud slam.

"Now that we're sure no one's here, would you like the tour, or should we just get to the important rooms?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

Neil took a moment to admire the house, as he listened amusedly to the girl's questioning. As long as they wouldn't be interrupted, the Priduex did not really care if there was someone else in the other rooms.

"I do not know about you, but I think a whole tour might actually be a waste of time," he smirked and gave her a knowing look.

"So how about we just get to the important rooms, as you so eloquently put it?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

"A man of excellent decision making," the girl smirked, taking his hand in a possessive manor and gliding through the house, along the hall waving half heartedly to rooms as the passed. "Then again, I already knew that."

Up the stairs they want, none of the empty rooms getting any particular notice - in fact she ignored most of them and instead moved into the one at the end of the hall, closing the door to her room behind them.

"Important room. My room," she gave sweeping gesture towards the space as a whole as an introduction before she flopped down on her bed, smirking slight and pulling the boy towards her again, "Important item, my bed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 pm