Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When I Get You Alone

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

When I Get You Alone - Page 2 Empty Re: When I Get You Alone

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Neil chuckled lightly at the girl's eagerness and pushed her onto the bed, his body above hers and using his arms as support.

"Definitely the most important item indeed," he murmured before capturing her lips in a rough kiss. One of his hands trailed down her sides, and his fingers gripped her hip tightly. It had been a while since he had done this, almost forgetting the thrill of the ride. He hoped he wasn't too out of practice, though if he was, he'd just have to brush up once again.

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:24 pm

A smirk formed on those lips as a tiny groan of both growing hungry and satisfaction pulled itself from the back of her throat. Stringing fingers in his hair, pulling him closer, she bucked and grind those hips he was grabbing up against his, forcing her way up until getting impatient, she pushed them both over, smirking down at him, and using gravity to her advantage.

"You know," her fingers trailed lightly down his chest, then settled on the hem of his shirt, "I always find clothes to be so... redundant, when I'm in private. Don't you?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:24 pm

The Priduex nearly cursed out loud at the friction of Ninette's body against his, one of his hands continuing to explore her sides, while the other tugged on her hair lightly.

He raised an eyebrow at her action and smirked as he flipped them over once more, "Not this time sweetheart," and placed kisses along her jawline and neck.

"Of course. I find them to be completely unwanted barriers," he said, his voice growing husky. "But the question is, what are you going to do about it?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Ninette smirked as she found herself underneath him again. An eyebrow raised, even as she had already snaked her hands underneath the boy's shirt, slowly removing it, taking time to run the back of her hands along every inch of the skin on his chest as she did so.

"Like to be on top to we?" the look on her face contradicted the almost innocent way she asked that. "Well, then by all means, go for it."

The shirt tossed way, Ninette preoccupied herself with the waistband of his pants, merely toying with the from a moment as she pushed up against him, lips trailing over the skin towards his ear.

"I only ask one thing. If you're going to take that spot," she nipped at his earlobe, "Then you better prove that you deserve to be there."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 am

Neil trailed his lips back to hers, biting her lower one and tugged her hair more roughly this time. "Being on top makes it easier for me to show you my skills, you see," he told with a chuckle as he noticed Ninette's expression.

"Fuck, that feels good," he murmured at her hands in contact with his bare skin. As she reached over to his pants, the Priduex raised her arms above her head, one of his hands grasping her wrists in a lock. "It is my turn now, is it not?"

He placed kisses along her neck once more and gently bit the soft spot, making sure to leave a mark. "A temporary souvenir, I suppose," he whispered. His free hand trailed down and fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, before running his fingers under the material and tracing upwards along the flesh.

Bringing his body closer to hers, he smirked, "Are you sure you are ready?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Lose control, her hands pinned together above her head only caused a smirk of excitement to cross her feature, the rest of her body responding accordingly as well. A soft moan escaped her lips as he bit and sucked leaving his mark on her fair skin.

Grinding her hips up against his again, she leaned her own lips as forward as his grasp now allowed, brushing against the skin there, "Do you really need to ask?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm