Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Queen of Hearts

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Queen of Hearts Empty Queen of Hearts

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:55 am

Lisette sifted through an intricate display of winter coats, a calculating look in her eyes and a rare stack of galleons in her pocket. After such a hectic couple of months, nothing like a good couple hours of shopping got her in the zone. She had forgotten how stressful having an active social life could be, and her's was very active.

She continued her methodical sweep of the coats, stopping abruptly as she came across one with big buttons and a rich oxblood color. The girl had to hold in a squeal at how perfect the selection seemed. She bit her lip as she thoroughly inspected it, carefully reading the tag as she sifted the thick fabric through her fingers.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Queen of Hearts Empty Re: Queen of Hearts

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 am

Candy walked into the store. One thing that she love was she was allowed to buy whatever she wanted. There was days when she wanted to leave but then she thought about everything that she would have to give up. And she didn't think that she could stop living the nice, rich lifestyle.

She then watched as a young girl was looking at the coats. Candy had to give it to her that she had very good taste in coats. That is when she walked over to her and smiled a little bit. “ Wow those are nice, tell me can a student offered something like this?”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 am

Lisette looked up at the woman and gave her a shy grin, "Well... not really, no. But my sister can, and she gave me a pretty generous present this Christmas." She frowned and looked back at the coat.

"What do you think?" She said to her as she held it up to her short frame, "Is the color right? Or should I just move on?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:07 am

Candy was looking at the girl and could see herself when she was that age. “ That is good that your sister gave you some this Christmas. But you should keep that and save it because you never know when you need it.” She then seen as she frowed.

But she was smiling. “ I really like the color on you.” She was grinning because she knew that she could make this girls day. And it wasn't like she didn't have the money. “ How about I pay for the coat and whatever else you want in this store?”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 am

Lisette mirrored her frown, "I know, but... still, it's so tempting." She looked sadly at the coat, then nodded, "No, you're right. It's the smart thing to do, I'll just-" She stopped as she was about to put the coat away,

"Wait. Are you serious?" She laughed, "No, you can't be. I mean, you don't even know my name and that's... that's such a generous offer." She shook her head, "Really, I couldn't."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

Candy then was watching her. Telling her how tempting it was to own such a nice coat. And when this girl was telling her that she was right to save her money. But stopped when Candy said that she would pay for it and whatever else she wanted.

“ I am serious as they come.” She couldn't help but grin. “ I really mean this I know I was like you once. A student and I couldn't afford nice things. True I was an only child but I couldn't afford anything like this.” Candy sighed. “ Really I have money that I can't spend it all. I have everything and I want to help you. You seem to really love this coat.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 am

"That is so... Wow.... so nice." She grinned in disbelief, "I wouldn't usually be one to do this but... sure, why not?" Lisette bit her lip, having a tough time convincing herself that this was actually happening.

"So, do you mind if I ask your name?" She said finally, looking bright-eyed at the beautiful woman in front of her, "I mean, it's not like every stranger I meet is willing to just go ahead and offer to buy me expensive things."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 am

Candy was smiling as she could tell that she made this girl's day. “ Good you can wear it to school and make everybody jealous that you have an expensive coat.” She was glad that this girl was going to take it.

“ My name is Candy Roberts.” It made her feel good that she was helping this girl. For a moment she forget about what she did. And remembered that she was a girl who was in school. “ That is true it isn't every day someone does this. I have a ton of expensive things and live in a penthouse.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 am

Lisette giggled, "I can't wait to see Nine's reaction." She smiled, "Thank's Candy. This is the nicest thing anybody's done for me in a really long time."

Her eyes widened, "A penthouse? That's so cool! Where do you live? Please tell me it's Paris. Oh! Penthouses in that city are the most gorgeous things on earth. I would love to live there someday."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 am

Candy couldn't help but laugh when she said she couldn't wait to see someone reaction. “ You are very welcome. You rub it in to this Nine that it was a gift.”

She then watched as this girl eyes widened. “ Yes a penthouse and I love it every second. It happens to be in Paris. I can't even describe how gorgeous it is. Maybe one day you can come visit me. I am sure that I would love to show you around.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 am

"I'll make sure to, believe me." The girl grinned, "That sounds fantastic. You must be one lucky lady, to have all of that." She extended her hand towards Candy, "My name's Lisette, by the way. Lisette Josse. I go to Beauxbatons, just up the road from here."

She blushed slightly, "Oh, you probably already knew that. Sorry."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 am

Candy then watched as the girl said that she would make sure of this. “ I not sure if I would call it luck or not. But it is nice to have money and a nice place to live.” Finally she got the girls name. “ Lisette that is such a pretty name.” Candy grinned. “ Yes I know the school very well I went there when I was a kid.”

She giggled. “ Don't worry about it. I can tell that you are excited about it.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 am

"So what do you do to make all this money?" Lisette asked, tilting her head slightly, "You must have a pretty nice job to be able to afford all of this."

She smiled, "Thanks. Actually, Candy's a pretty cool name, too. It seems to suit you." After all, the woman seemed extraordinarily sweet, so why shouldn't her name be as well?

Her eyes lit up, "Did you, really? What house were you in?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 am

Candy didn't know what she was going to tell Lisette when she asked what she did to make all this money. She never had somebody look up to her before. That is when she sighed. “ I am a stripper.”

But she smiled when she said Candy's name fit her perfectly. “ I am glad that you think that. I have to say your name is pretty just like you are.”

“ I was in Ange'lique.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 am

Lisette blinked, taking a few moments to fully understand the words that she had just heard, "Wait... What did you say?" She must have misheard. And if she didn't... well she couldn't have been serious. A rich stripper? Something about that seemed like an anomaly.

"No way! So am I!" She grinned, "You and I need to stay in touch. I feel like we have way too much in common not to be friends."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 am

Candy then was looking at Lisette. And by the looks of it she couldn't believe what she thought that she heard. “ I am a stripper.” She was going to be honest with her. “ My penthouse all my money comes from it. Terry takes care of me and makes sure that I have everything I want and need.”

“ That is awesome and yes I think we do need to stay in touch.” Lissette was saying they had so much in common not to be friends. “ I would love to call you friend.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 am

The girl blinked again, "That's um... Merlin, do you really make that much money? That's... that's pretty amazing." She frowned, "Who's Terry?" She thought she might know the answer, but Lisette didn't know enough about these things to be sure, and she knew that the woman probably wouldn't be offended if she asked.

She grinned, "Awesome. You can feel free to send me an owl any time. I would love it if you did."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 am

Candy smiled. “ Yeah I make that much money.” She has never heard anybody say that her line of work was amazing before. She really didn't know how to explain Terry to her. “ Well Terry is my pimp. He is the one who gives me all the money I want. And I live in the penthouse with him because I am his favorite.”

She then grinned. “ I will be sure to owl you just to find out how this Nine reacts.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 am

"Oh..." Lisette bit her bottom lip as she pondered what kind of an existence that must be like, but to be honest she knew nothing about that kind of world. She hardly even knew what a pimp was, "What do you mean his favorite, does he... take care... of other girls, too?"

She nodded, "It's gonna be good. I just know it." She couldn't help but let out a small giggle at the statement.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

Candy wasn't sure how Lisette was taking this. But it seemed like she was taking it very well. She really didn't know what else to do. Candy couldn't lie to her. “ Yes he takes care of his other girls. He makes sure they have whatever they need. And he makes sure that they have good homes.”

She then couldn't help but giggle. “ I can't wait either.”
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 am

Lisette smiled, "That actually sounds... nice." She stared off into the distance for a few moments, entirely lost in her thoughts. She frowned, "What time is it? If I'm not back at the school in time I might get in trouble."

She grinned, "I'll see you around, Candy." And she exited the store, putting on the coat as she did so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm