Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kat)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kat) Empty Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kat)

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 am

Danni was up bright and early, dressed, and knocking on the door of the conjoined hotel room (careful not to wake his sleeping lump of a boyfriend in the room with him).

"kat" he whispered "kat, wake up." he knocked lightly again. "come on" he whined quietly. "you proomiiseed"

Yes Daniel knew it was a Saturday. And yes he knew that classes were not held on saturdays. But today was his and kat's 'New York Day'. A day where they could go explore the city. Dan had invited Gorny along, but the boy would rather sleep in, so dan didn't really mind.

The young male was dressed in a grey suit, with a black tie. His hair was gelled in the front and he had his black messenger bag on his shoulder. Some black dress shoes on his feet.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kat) Empty Re: Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kat)

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Kat was enjoying her lie-in until she heard a knock on the door to her room and then heard Danni calling for her. She pulled her pillow over her head and moaned a little it was too early but she pulled her butt out of the bed and padded over to the door.

She had on a long shirt that said mornings suck and her hair was a mess and she opened the door and could not help but smile at the guy on the other side, her best friend.

"Do you realize it is the crack arse of dawn". Kat smirked a little "If someone would not have kept me up so late I would have been up already."

Kat opened the door farther so Danni could come in, "Well come in if you want, if not just leave the door open so you can get in. I need to shower."

Kat grabbed her things and headed to the bathroom, "You so owe me.". Kat said as she entered the bathroom.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Danni smiled and waltzed into kats part of the hotel room and plunked himself down on her bed. "Sorry" he called after her "i've always been an early bird." He pinned a brooch he was debating on wearing onto his jacket. It just tied everything together. He wouldnt put on his hat until they were outside. He then stood up off the bed, and made it. It was just bugging him and he couldnt resist. He then placed himself lightly atop the bedspread and waited for Kat to finish her shower.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Kat had tried to make it a quick shower, but the part that sucked is they were not at Hogwarts and she didn't turn 17 for another year and half so she had to do her hair by hand and when she was at JSM she always just worn her hair in a bun or pony tail but they were going on the town so she would do it better. She wore it long with curls and curled bangs.

She had put on her skinny black jeans along with a purple and pink shirt that said Dancing was more than a lifestyle it was a way of life. Along with her black tennis shoes. They were going to do a lot of walking and wanted to be comfortable.

Walking out of the bathroom she could not help but smile when she noticed her bed was made and then she couldn't help but shook her head.

"Couldn't resist making the bed could you?". She laughed "I like letting the maids do it, especially that makes sure they give me clean sheets."

Kat went and grabbed her over the shoulder bag and flung it over, "Are you ready now?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Daniel nodded excitedly. This was his first real day in new york city, a memory he would cherish forever. He hugged Kat tightly and grabbed her hand pulling her swiftly out the door, down the stairs and outside the hotel.

"So you know your way around here, what shall we do first?"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Kat loved to see how excited that Danni was and that it was her that could bring him that joy. She was excited that she was finally with her best friend in the city that she loved.

Kat hugged Danni back when he hugged her and almost tripped over her own feet when he drug her out of the room.

"Easy, we don't need you to hurt me and then our little trip would be over." Kat said as they left the building.

"Well there are so many things to see, sights, shows, museums. All of which are my favorites, but we can't do them all today so you will have to pick."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 am

Once they were outside danni's jaw about dropped but he caught himself and his hand flew to his mouth. A few tears ran down his face. They were tears of sheer joy. He had finally made it. New York. The place he had dreamt of since he was six, and saw Gypsy starring Bette Middler, for the first time in his life. The place was even more breathtaking than he had ever imagined. He then noticed he'd left Kat unanswered and there was an awkward silence forming between the two.

"oh uhm...well i dont even know.. This is just all so wonderful.. oh wait, you didn't eat yet did you... oh well breakfast is on me. wherever you want" he started pulling out his wallet
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Kat was looking at Danni's expression and could not help but smile. She was remembering the first time she had seen the city and fell in love with the place the moment she saw it and knew she would spend the rest of her life here.

"Well seeing is I barely was able to get a shower, I haven't eaten anything. But I am currently not hungry." Kat placed her arm inside of his

"Why don't we just start in Times Square and take a walk down Broadway and see what catches your eye."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Dan linked his arm with hers and smiled.

"you had me at broadway" he chuckled a little and looked around. The city was HUGE. He had only seen pictures. It was increadable, yet also, a little intimidating. But he was ready for it. He couldn't possibly be more ready. This was his first full day in the city of his dreams, what more could he ask for.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 am

Kat started leading him down the street, it is amazing after all these years the place still looked as intimidating as ever to her. She remembered her first time alone here she was so scared and took some classes and learned so tricks and now it didn't seem to bother her any more.

"Well as you can see there are tons of shows along Broadway, anything you can imagine is here. I haven't really had a chance to see many of them because between both schools I am pretty busy" Kat smiled

"So what are you thinking, I can see your facial expressions but I would love to hear it vocally."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am

"I'm just thinking..this place is huge" daniel said a smile stretching at his cheeks. "and how happy i am to be here exploring it with one of my best friends" he playfully elbowed kat in the side. "So broadway then, I guess I'm up for it" he sighed dramatically. He knew Kat knew Broadway was the place he wanted to go more than anything, so a little banter wouldn't hurt.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 am

Kat laughed a little when he jabbed her in the side, "Well I am excited to be here with you too, don't have many best friends you know."

Continuning to walk down Broadway looking at the many different theatre's and shows,

"So is there a particuliar show you want to see, or shall we keep going?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

Daniel got a tempted look as he looked at the signs telling the shows Phantom...or Wicked.... it was a difficult decision.

"what do you think Kat...I can't decide...it's too hard" he chuckled "everything that is being put in sounds amazing" he smiled broadly. Words could not describe how happy he truely was
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Looking around at the different signs for the shows she was trying to think, which one should they go to.

"Well I have always thought about Chicago, but then I am a big fan of The Phantom of the Opera." Kat smiled, so many choices.

"I honestly don't care, I live here three months out of the year so I can see what I want whenever."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 am

Dan took Kat's hand and smiled that signature Danni grin.

"Then phantom it is." he pulled her into the theatre and payed for both tickets and then walked with her to find their seats. "This...is...amazing" Danni said in awe. He was in a Broadway theatre. If he was dreaming he did not wish to be woken up
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Kat smiled at Danni as she took her seat next to him,

"You know I could have paid for my own ticket you know?" Kat laughed. It really had not bothered her that he did it though.

"Just think when you come here to go to Julliard we can catch a show more often when we are not busy."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 pm

"I know it'll be so so fantastic" Dan breathed "im so excited...." he leaned back in the seat and glanced around the theatre and widened his eyes in sheer awe. There were people from almost every social class. It was so thrilling. He was happy. He had not been this happy since he and Gorn had gotten back together
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Kat could not help but smile as she watched her best friend get excited about being here in New York and spending time with her going to shows.

"I am actually very excited to see this production, I have heard it is the greatest." Kat smiled and leaned back in her seat.

Kat knew someday after all her hard work pays off she will be performing on Broadway, that was her goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am