Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Couldn't get much lower

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Couldn't get much lower Empty Couldn't get much lower

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm

I am not going to bother with the greetings Kait. I know you ran away, your too paranoid now really to get kidnapped again. Why did you leave? Why did you leave your best friend who was already stressed out by the fight? Kait, your disappearance is affecting us all. Lora needs her best friend. Frodo needs his girlfriend.

Though I am just tempted to let you stay where you are at. You caused a lot of stress, and grief. I don't care that you are insane or whatever your current state of mind is. You were also selfish enough to leave. To run away. And you are supposed to be a Hrabrost.

I know you probably won't reply to this owl, but I am going to keep trying. To let you know what you are causing.

Dylan.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Couldn't get much lower Empty Re: Couldn't get much lower

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 am

I have been watching Frodo. He's upset. He's depressed. You know the Frodo that we all know, that is cheerful and always happy? Never angry? Well now he is angry. Do you feel great now? I don't have a whole lot of respect for you Kait. I am only doing this for Frodo and Lora.

-Dylan

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm