Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence

Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence Empty I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence

Post by Tristan Rousseau Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!" the little boy yelled as he ran around the dinning table, quite happy to just go around in circles for his own amusement. He could have seleveted one of his toys to play wih, but this seemed like way more fun at this mom ent. Just as long as no one came to stop him, he would be good running like that for another hour or so.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence Empty Re: I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Ninette had let herself into their home; sure, that may constitute as 'breaking and entering' but honestly, the way she felt it, they really should keep their door locked more often.

Granted, the magic-phobic older brother would probably accuse her of using magic anyway. The fool wouldn't listen to her if she tried to explain she was under-aged, and didn't care enough about getting into his crappy little house enough to get arrested.

It was a shame he was an ignorant pig. He had a nice face.

As she walked into the dinning room she raised an eyebrow at the small child running around.

"You know... I think your parents might want to be worried about you, squirt," she leaned against the wall and just watched the kid go, "I think running in constant circles is a sign of something."
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence Empty Re: I'm Cute so What? | Rousseau Residence

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Tristan came to a sudden stop as he noticed an unfamilliar girl enter the room. There was something about her that told the little boy that she was not like him and his parents. "Are you one of Juli's weird friends?" he asked with a straight face, completely ignoring what she said herself.

He did not wait for her to answer however, before running to her and wrapping his little arms around her middle. "Will you teach me magic? Juli wan't do it," the boy pouted after his last statement, yet his demeanor remained very inquisitive.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Her hands went up into the air, like a person with a gun to their head as she found a pair of small arms around her waist. Big green eyes, the black that was usually painted around them not nearly as heave that day, blinked down slowly as she attempted to process what was happening.

"You're a touchy one, aren't you?" there was slight amusement in her voice as she finally reached down, patting his shoulder slightly in a half return of the action. "And I'm not one of his weird friends Squirt - I'm his amazing friend. Be sure to remember that, 'kay?"

She gave a half snort as she looked down at the boy, "Well, Juli isn't fun at anything. I don't know... it takes a big boy to learn magic." She bent down to the boys level. "I don't think I can teach you to use a wand... but if you promise to keep it a secret," looking both ways, she brought a hand out of her pocket, reached behind the boys ear and pulled it back quickly again, producing a shiny Galleon with a quick slight of hand she had learned years ago from Simon, "I might be able to show you how to do that. Do you think you can do that?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 am

Tristan grinning up innocently at the girl, his face almost angelic. "Are you his girlfriend?" a grin spread itself across his lips as he stepped away from her slightly in order to be able to see her better and bounced on his feet. "Can you make my hair pink too? I like your hair."

"But I am a big boy!" he jumped up slightly, to elaborate on his point, poting at the older girl. "I am five years old," he stated, holding u his hand in front of himself with all five fingers extended on it.

"Magic!" Tristan exclaimed as Ninette prodeced the coin. "Teach me! Teach me!" His eyes were wide with facination and shined with determination as she looked up at the girl hopefully.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm

"What is with you Rousseau's convinced I am dating your brother," Ninette scoffed, asking the room at general, well aware that the five year old wasn't going to be giving her an answer, "He whores himself out to so many girls, I don't know why you all pick on me."

Ninette laughed slightly and looked at the boy, "I don't know, do you really think you'd look good with pink hair? I don't know if you would."

His enthusiasm was adorable. Ninette couldn't remember being that excited about anything, certainly not magic. It had just been something she had gotten, known she was going to get...

It almost made her regret not appreciating it more.

"Okay, I'll teach you," she said finally, nodding her head and holding out the coin, "But you're going to need this."
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm

"Horse? What does my brother do with a horse?" Tristan frowned at the older girl. What she was saying sounded weird. His brother didn't like horses.

"Oh! Can you turn my hair into a rainbow?? Pretty please," the little boy begged, his grin not wavering and his eyes staying as wide as they were before.

"Thank you!" Tristan almost yelled gleefully as he grabbed the coin from the girl's handd.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am

A frown crossed her face, confused at where the young boy had gotten horses from before she let out a snort realizing his mistake. She supposed it was just as well anyway, some part of her moral code did recognize that she perhaps shouldn't have spoken so harshly in front of the boy - after all she wouldn't say such a thing to the twins.

"Don't worry about it kid, I'll tell you sometime when you're older. It will make more sense then."

Looking at the boy almost incredulously she couldn't help but grin. He was certainly persistent. She supposed it couldn't hurt, she did have her wand with her, and there were perks to being seventeen.

Still...

"Tell you what; you figure out the magic I'm going to teach you and we'll see about making a rainbow out of your hair as a reward." she nodded her head, "How does that sound, squirt?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 am

"People always say that to me." Tristan pouted at the girl, corssing his arms over his chest.

He grinned at her once again. "Yes! Show me!" the boy exlaimed, bouncing on his feet once more. "Don't you have a wans? Will I need one to do the trick?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:03 am

She gave a little snort and reached out and ruffled his hair, "Trust me squirt, one day you'll be wishing for everyone to still be saying that to you." IT was nice to still have something protected from you. Ninette wouldn't admit it but she missed those days.

"I do have a wand, but you don't need one for this. This is so special that you don't even need a wand for it." Scrunching down to eye level she looked him in the eye, "You ready?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 am

"But why would anyone wish for that?" Tristan frowned at the girl, not understanding why someone would want to be limited in any way. "I want to do everything when I grow up!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms up to elaborate on the point.

"Yes, yes!" he nodded his head in eagrement vigiriously, his eyes shining with excitment as he waited for the girl to continue.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Ninette just shook her head. So naive, so simple and childlike. There would come a day, she was sure, when this child would understand what she was talking about. Even people with happy demeanours and out looks on life have moments they wished they had not known about. It was the way of the world.

"Okay, so this is what you do," very carefully the girl showed him the trick, how to hide away the coin, and then pull it out just right so it existed again. "See," she said when she was done, "Magic."

"Now you try."
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 am

the boy's mouth gaped open as he watched the older girl move the coin out of sight. He clapped his hands happily laughing. "Magic!" he repeated after her, uanble to say anything else, so taken by the act.

he took the coin inito his hands eagerly, slipping it between his fingers, a wide grin on his face. Manouvering something like that to ddisspear from view was not an easy task, As Tristan found out than. He frowned and cocked his head to the side, looking at the coin. "Magic!" he exclaimed once gain as if the word itself was going to do the magic for him. He truthst his hand up in the air, willing the coin to vanish. For a moent the grin returned to his face as he looked at his now emtpy hand, but that moment did not last long as the clang of the coin hitting the floor resounded around the room.

"Oops," a sheepish grin spread his lips as the little boy bent down to retrieve the coin.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm

The small boys enthusiasm did something to her features that no one else had really seen. There was a softening, a fondness, a genuine smile and remarkably a genuine laugh crossing her lip.

Picking up the coin she handed it to him again.

"Not bad, Munchkin," she quipped her usual harsh tone softened slightly, "You're almost there. Why don't you try again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm