Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

no man is an island, i just don't know it

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

no man is an island, i just don't know it Empty no man is an island, i just don't know it

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Emelie paced back and forth, teeth chattering and hands cold. The freezing weather hardly bothered her. In fact, it helped her clear her head. Goosebumps stood on her bare arms, as she walked toward the wind and then from it.

No. Everything was not wrong. It was fine. Emelie was bizarrely happy, but Isadora wasn't.

Who was Isadora?

Emelie didn't exist, Isadora did. Emelie could never be more than Isadora's doll. Isadora was her past life. She was also Emelie's future. No, rephrasing. Isadora was her own future.

Isadora had been left behind when she was seven, and in her place was Emelie. Isadora killed her own father, and couldn't take that, so Emelie came out. Some people called it changing her name, but Emelie called it changing herself.

After that, there was no Isadora.

Emelie was fine with that, really. No Isadora washed away some guilt. At least the part iof her being the cause of her father's death.

Emelie, are you listening?

The faint whisper came from a tree near her, and caused the blonde to jump slightly. She cwrapped her arms around herself. "Yes?"

Someone is near, Emelie heard. Someone you...

She scowled as the voice disappeared. That could only mean one thing.

"Adam?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

no man is an island, i just don't know it Empty Re: no man is an island, i just don't know it

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Adam was coming towards the lake. Where he wanted to clear his mind. He saw a figure pacing back and forth and didn't know who it was. But thankful for his wolfie vision he saw it was Emelie. He started to walk closer and heard her scowl. He was a little confused but she said his name and he seemed happier.

"Hey Em, what are you doing out here in the cold" Adam asked confused. He took off his jacket and drapped it on her. "If you're going to ask, wolf's don't get cold" Adam said. He always felt like people would ask him why he doesn't want his own jacket on but than again, not everyone asked.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

no man is an island, i just don't know it Empty Re: no man is an island, i just don't know it

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 pm

"H-hey," Em said. "I'm just thinking, I guess." She shuddered from the cold, but resettled slightly with the jacket around her.

Looking up at Adam made her feel really guilty. It made her sad when Emelie didn't dare tell anyone about herself properly. The Prideux refused the urge to step closer to him.

"I'm going to tell you something you didn't know now," Emelie finally decided. "Something you probably didn't even guess was possible."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Adam was a little confused on why she was stuttering. He wanted to take a step closer to her and bring her into his arms but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he stayed put. Adam was a little shocked on what she said but did his best to not show it.

"I'm here for you Em, what ever you tell me we can make it through. I promise I won't judge" Adam really didn't have a place to judge, he was a werewolf and didn't want people to judge him so why would he do it to someone else.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Emelie frowned. "Don't say that! I know you will! Everybody will." She shook her head, her voice brittle. "After all, who doesn't judge a murderer."

The Prideux kicked a pile of leaves and sat down. "It was long ago. My mother had just passed away and my father was depressed. He wanted to join her, but suicide was- for him- wrong." Em took a sharp breath. "He handed his daughter- the oldest one- a gun. Long story short, she ki-killed him. Her name was Isadora.Was."

The girl sniffled. "She made all the wrong choices later on. It was something so unforgiveable that she needed to punish herself."

It was too much already, and Emelie's sniffles became sobs.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Adam was a little taken back by her out burst. He didn't know what to say to her until it came to the end of the sentence and he looked at her confused. "Murder? What the hell are you talking about Em?" Adam asked confused.

Adam listened to every word she said. He was there for her and when it came to what she said he went over to her and pulled her into a hug. "Em, it's okay, it was your sister that did this, I'm not going to leave you Em" Adam reassured his girlfriend.

Adam kissed her forehead. "Sh, it's alright, everything is going to be okay" Adam held her tighter when she started crying harder. He rubbed her back to try and calm her down.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Emelie frowned between her tears, pushing him away slightly. There was no shying away now, she had to say it to his face.

"I have no older sister," Emelie corrected herself. "I'm Isadora. Isadora Emeline Foss.'
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Adam looked at Emelie as she told him the truth. Adam was a little shocked and let everything process through him. He looked at his girlfriend and nodded his head slowly. "It's okay Em, I don't care about your past, I care about the Em that you're now, I'm not leaving" Adam reassured her.

He knew that this was a lot, everything she just confessed was a lot but they could get through this. "We can get through this" he said to her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Emelie shed no more than a few more tears, before wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She drew a shaky breath and sighed. "Sorry you had to see that."

The blonde was silent for a little while. "Really? You mean that?" She had been expecting him to get up and leave immediately. After all, who'd stay with a murderer? Nobody in their right mind.

Emelie kept a firm glare at the ground. "I- uh."

"What's it like being a werewolf?" she blurted out. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I'm just curious. You don't have to answer."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Adam shook his head. "No Em, it's okay, you had to let it out, it's understandable, that's not something you just tell someone" Adam reassured her.

Adam gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yes, I mean that Emelie, I like you for you, not because you did something bad, everyone has their demons, even if they're the sweetist person in the world" Adam said.

Adam was a little shocked at her question but didn't say anything. "It's okay, you're curious. I mean being a werewolf is very painful, I turn on a full moon every month and I have to drink this nasty potion to remember who I am, so I don't hurt people. The transition is very painful but I've been doing it since I was 10, so I kind of built up an amune to it. Sometimes it sucks, when I'm a wolf I feel different, like I want to change who I am but can't, but it is also a gift because this gene is rare and I'm lucky to have it" Adam explained.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yeah, I guess," Emelie said quietly.

"Thank you."

It was barely a whisper, before she allowed herself to wrap her arms around him and bury her head in his shoulder. Feeling comfortable, at home, safe and... She didn't know.

"Oh," Emelie said quietly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Adam nodded. "Do you regret telling me" he asked curiously.

Adam shrugged at her. "Don't thank me but by the sound and looks of it, you thought I'd freak out right".

Adam wrapped his arms around her and held her closer to him. He knew this was too much for her, but if she trusted him enough to tell him this than he will try his best to not let her down.

Adam nodded. "Yeah".
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Emelie thought about it for a moment. Did she regret it? There were so many things she regretted that it was hard to tell. "I don't think so. It's complicated. Everything's complicated. Always."

"What else was I supposed to think?" the Prideux questioned. "Yeah, I did. And for the record, you surprised me."

It felt good, burying her head in his shoulder and just existing. There was no need for anything else. "Some people say to let go of the past, but it's never that easy."

Emelie rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. What was she supposed to say?
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Adam nodded to her. "Life is very complicated at times, but that can also be good because people always make it through" Adam says to her.

Adam shrugged. He didn't know how to really answer the first thing she said. Yeah if he was in her shoes he would have been afraid to tell people the truth. "I surprise a lot of people" Adam nodded to her. With his wolf gene, he knew how it felt.

Adam shook his head. "No it's not, but you should at least try and move on from it, don't let it keep holding you back" Adam replied.

If this was a good situtation he would have laughed at her for what she is doing now but he simply let her be in the awkward silence.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Emelie nodded. "Yeah I-I guess."

She smiled weakly. "You do. Always a new surprise." The Prideux shrugged. "But I guess that's people for you. Always showing you sides you didn't know."

Emelie fidgeted a little, but said nothing except a little 'Hmm' noise into his shoulder.

"I don't know what to do now," she said quietly, before facepalming. "Oh, Merlin! I've ruined it all now, haven't I? I'm such an idiot."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Adam nodded, he knew this was hard for her but this was something that he needed to help her with.

Adam shrugged. "I try" Adam replied to her. He than nodded agreeing with her. "That's the trick about people, you never know what can happen".

Adam grabbed her shoulders and made her look him in the eyes. "You did not, it's okay Em" Adam reassured her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Emelie nodded. "That's the trick." She tilted her head. "Though, you do know certain things when you can read their body language."

She looked down for as long as she could, but reluctantly looked up in the end. "I don't know, Adam. I ruin everything. Everybody hates me, and there's nothing I can do about it. You'll see. I'll ruin everything with you some day, too." Emelie knew that thinking so lowly of herself could be a really bad idea. Someone would take advantage of her for it one day, but it was true. All the walls Emelie built had come crumbling down on her head. For a while it had been great, but now reality had caught up with her- a stormy, lonely one. She was lost in her own mind, and that was her worst quality.

"I-" Emelie bagan, but the words got lost on her lips. She frowned, and breathing hard with a blushing face, she said what she'd never expected to hear herself say. Not even in her wildest dreams, but she knew it. Always. It had always been true. Every single second, she knew, but didn't admit it.

"I love you."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Adam nodded in agreement with her. "True, you can always tell by that kind of fact" Adam said to her.

Adam watched her closely and pulled her closer to him. "You can never ruin anything for me, Emelie. I promise you won't" Adam reassured her. Adam needed to prove to her that he won't treat her any different for this. So she made a mistake, that doesn't mean anything.

Emelie was about to say something but she stopped. Adam thought it was that she wanted to break up with him, but boy was he dead wrong. When those words slipped from her lips Adam was shocked. He than spoke.

"I love you too Em".
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Emelie looked to the lake to stop the tears in her eyes from spilling when he pulled her close. She felt somewhat guilty. "I- I might. You never know." She frowned, looking back at him. "Promise?"

The blonde sat there in the silence. What the hell was wrong with her? Wh- why had she said that? It couldn't be the right time or place or-

A smile spread across Emelie's lips. "Really?" She needed to be sure, for a unexplainable reason.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Adam saw that Emelie wanted to cry. He didn't know how to talk to her about this kind of thing. Adam nodded to her. "I promise Emelie, don't ever forget that" Adam reassured her.

Adam could clearly tell that she was afraid to say those words to him. Probably because of everything she's been through in her life.

Adam watched the smile come across her face. "I'm serious" Adam replied. He wanted her to know he was serious.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Emelie nodded. "I won't. I won't forget. Ever."

She wmiled wider- almost inhumanly wide- and grabbed his face between her hands. "I thought so," the blonde Prideux stated. She felt happy. Emelie pressed her lips against his, giggling slightly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Adam smirked to her. "Good, hopefully you don't forget" Adam joked around with her.

She grabbed his face in her hands. "Well you thought right" Adam replied. She pressed their lips together and Adam backed her up into a tree and made sure too keep his hands fermly on her waist.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't forget," Emelie sighed. "Not even when I want to."

She felt herself being pushed against something hard- she guessed it was a tree, but wasn't about to turn around and look. The girl deepened the kiss, her arms unintentionally moving around his neck.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Adam nodded to her. "Okay, good than" Adam winked at her.

Their kiss was deepended by her and Adam tried not to grin against her lips. This felt so right but if people came by and saw this, they'd think something else was going to happen between the two youngsters.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Emelie made a soft sort of moaning noise, and wrapped her leg around his waist. She had no idea what was going on in her head, if anything. Human closeness. It was what the young girl always desired, yet hardly ever got.

She broke the kiss off and smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm