Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Waiting

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Waiting Empty Waiting

Post by Nia Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:25 am

Ksenia's high heeled shoes clicked against the marble of the floor as she made her way into the restaurant. A soft but amused smirk was evident on her lips as she was lead to a table, her long red dress attracting quite a lot of attention from the other occupants. What was she doing here exactly looking like she did than one could ask. But the answer was simple, she was continuing her search and 'waiting' for a particular Raske was not something that she would do. Though it was not to say that she did not want to see that particular Raske again.

She sat herself down at a table, glancing around the room. There were people there, but it was not too busy. She knew that in such environment and with such appearance it would quite hard for anyone to do any harm to her. However there was one guard that had come here with her as it was usually the case when she left the school grounds. The Slusahtel did not want to take any chances at this point, especially after feeling so vulnerable during her meeting with the Raske.

The dress
    Spoiler:
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Waiting Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Silas Raske Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:45 am

Silas made his way into the restaurant, 'accidentally' colliding with the guard as he passed.

"Sorry! So sorry!" he apologized fervently, stooping to pick up something he had dropped at the man's feet before he could view his face. As he started to raise back to his feet, he stabbed the object into the man's thigh, the sedative working almost immediately. Catching the guard beneath the arms, Silas lowered him to the floor, propping him up against the wall.

Winding between tables and staff, Silas made his way to Ksenia's table. He seated himself casually across from her, gaze flickering over her figure as he rested his chin in one palm.

"Do you mean to make yourself easy to follow?" Silas asked pleasantly. "Or does it just happen?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 am

Ksenia's eyes shined with amusement as he sat himself across from her. She leaned forward, placing both elbows on the table and her chin on top of her hands. "I pay no mind to those who simply follow me," she said lowly, her voice just above a murmur, a note of amusement present in it.

"Though," she paused slightly, a small frown residing on her forehead for a second as her eyes swept the room before meeting his eyes," I am quite surprised that you have thought to 'follow' me again so so after our last meeting. And you have found me so quickly after I left the school. Do you have someone stationed there informing me or my movements? Or is it perhaps your brother who is assisting you in said task?" she asked him, her voice drifting towards a curious drawl, still remaining quiet.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Silas simply smirked at her amusement, though his expression soon fell into something far less cheerful.

"I do not need the help of my brother to accomplish anything," Silas sneered. "It is doubtful the man even realizes you're more than one amid a swarm of students inhabiting a castle he likely avoids. Don't insult me in such a way. Kudos on proving there are brains to go with that pretty face, however. I'd have been disappointed." He waggled the fingers of his left hand, on the middle of which was his family ring, indicating that he had left the ring on as a test.

"And I've followed you simply because I have nothing better to do with my time. That, and I've always had a keen appreciation for that which is rare." He leaned back in his chair, gaze placidly resting on her face. His jaw was set ever-so-slightly, however, the mention of his brother having spoiled his mood.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Ksenia gazed at him calmly, tilting her head to the side slightly, her hands now resting in her lap. The amusement only grew slightly in her eyes. "Disappointing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I must say that I am disappointed myself that it took you so long to actually recognize the level of my intelligence," she said, her tone almost bored, as she looked away from him, her gaze sweeping lazily over the room.

"So, you have followed me once again. What now?" she asked him the second time, looking into his eyes. "Are you going to tell me to wait once again? Because I fear that I do not like waiting." Her fingers tapped against the table softly,, impatiently, as she waited for his answer.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 pm

"I am not a charitable man," Silas easily replied. "I assume people are idiots until they prove otherwise, not the other way around. Less disappointment that way."

He simply held her gaze for a moment, and then his self-assured smirk returned. "Now, we get to know one another. Silas Raske," the man extended his hand towards her, as though they were meeting for the first time. His gaze did not waver.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm

"And you did not change your opinion when you were searching and have found me? I am sure you know more about me than you have told." Her fingers drifted smoothly over the menu in front of her, but her attention did not stray from the man.

"Aren't you a mystery man," Ksenia said, her eyes remaining on him. "You approach me, do not tell me your name, and tell me that you are my future. Sounds rather arrogant from one side," she stated as she stated as she watched him.

"Get to know one another? What does that mean exactly? Are you going to tell me what you want from me?" her tone remained very casual as she spoke, yet there was nothing more that she wanted than some answers from the man in front of her.

She raised her eyebrow at him for a second as he extended his hand towards her, before doing so herself. It would be the first time that he touched her, the first time that he would feel her magic. There was nothing to hide at this point.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm

"You make me sound like a stalker," Silas said with amusement. He grinned, noticing how her gaze never left him.

"Confidence is often mistaken for arrogance from the other side.

"Kyra, Kyra, Kyra, do try not to overthink things. 'Get to know one another' means precisely that - we exchange mundane details about our lives, by which we will feel that we have learned something of value and meaning of the other person," he said.

Silas left her last query unanswered for the moment, turning his attention instead to the joining of their hands. It was true; it really was her. He brought her hand to his mouth, lightly brushing his lips across her knuckles.

"What I want from you is simple," Silas stated, tone matter-of-fact. "See, I'm the man you're going to marry."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 am

"Well, that is what you are, isn't it?" Ksenia laughed slightly at her own words, her amusement growing with every second. There was something about the whole situation and each little part of it that the witch found quite entertaining. She was enjoying her time and for the life of her, she was not willing to just see the man go like he did the last time they met.

The Slushatel couldn't stop the laughter from bubbling over this time and it escaped her mouth in a melodious sound. She was not about to make herself look like a fool, maintaining a level of self control over her emotions. "Why does that sound so much better than how most people would put it?" her eyes sparkled as she leaned forward slightly once again. "Why don't you start than? I barely know anything about you."

Her smirk became softer for a short second as he kissed her hand. It was the first time that he touched her. There was nothing complex about the touch except for the fact that his lips were touching her skin. Her hand settled itself on the table after he let it go and her eyes lifted up to his face once again.

Her expression became slightly more serious at his words, though there was still some amusement in her eyes. She gave a small nod at his statement. "You are very straightforward aren't you? I suppose it is better it some way. But," her expression changed once again to a cool one, "how do I know you will make a suitable husband?" she asked, a tone of challenge in her voice. Ksenia remained calm at his statement. This was what she expected to come from a man who had sought her, there was nothing surprising there, but the manner in which he made his proposal was quite un-ordinary. There were many who were more than willing to marry her, however, her safety was being put on the line here and despite how entertaining she found Silas's company, there were many other factors to consider.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 am

Silas smirked. "Perhaps by one definition," he conceded.

"Because most people try to dress it up in flowery word to make it sound magical. I prefer stating things as they are." The man mirrored her action, leaning forward as well. "Very well. I'm a dragon keeper. I even have a dragon. Roald, he's called. Technically, he belongs to the preserve, but I'm papa, so he likes me best." He smiled, a hint of pride mingled with near-fondness in his gaze.

Silas inclined his head. "I certainly try to be. It's impractical to always beat about the bush." He shrugged, reclining back in his chair.

"You don't," he responded bluntly. "You know that I come from a good family." He held up his hand to exhibit the ring as evidence. "Furthermore, I can tell you that I have a stable career - two stable careers, but you don't get to know about the other, just yet. I'm handsome, a bit charming, and most importantly, I can protect you. On paper and according to pureblood opinion, I am perfectly suitable. In fact, there's a rather long line of hopeful maidens who would be my bride. As for the sort of husband I'd be in practice... well, I've never been married, so it's impossible to be certain."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am

"Dragons?" Ksenia's eyebrows rose slightly as she listened with interest as he spoke. "I have a leopard myself. Is your dragon fully grown?" she asked, curious as to what exactly Roald was of himself.

She thought for a short moment, taking it as her turn to introduce something about her own person. "I like the cold," she offered quietly. "Its sheer power to kill those whose spirits are too weak to protect themselves. Those people deserve to die," she muttered almost to herself, her eyes leaving his face as she became lost in thought for a moment. Her gaze snapped back to him and she sat up straighter in her chair.

'That must be one interesting second career," the Slushatel's voice carried a slight drawl. "If it allows you to track someone like me in your free time in a matter of months and," her gaze focused on the door leading out of the restaurant as if trying to find the guard that was supposed to be there," take out a guard without anyone noticing it," she stated. "Do you want to kidnap me?" she asked him, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I've been married before," Ksenia murmured, her gaze slipping down this time to focus on the table as she remembered Abraxas. Her voice became weak, carrying no more of the cool amusement that it did before. "How do I know that you are not going to hurt me yourself?" she asked with a strange hollowness in her voice as she looked back up at him. Her eyes were pleading as she waited for his answer.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 am

"He is. Only four, but that is still full grown for a Hebridean Black," Silas responded. "He's beautiful and clever, too. A leopard, you say? How interesting."

The man smirked. "You have a rather macabre perspective perspective of the world, don't you? I approve." He watched her, gauging her actions, openly measuring and analyzing each one. He chuckled. "If I were going to kidnap you, we'd already be gone.

"Harming women is the territory of cowards arrogant enough to believe they are superior to them. For this, also, you can look to my family history: the Raskes have long practiced equality between husband and wife. Beyond that, I can give you my word. I swear, as a Raske and heir to the Raske family, I will never harm you."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 am

"Yes, I've got her just over two years ago. Cleo her name is," Ksenia smiled slightly at that herself. "Do you ride your dragon?"

"Why thank you," Ksenia smirked back at him. "It would be rather boring to live with a man who would not approve."

Her expression lightened slightly at his words. "It's good to hear that. There are families who would not share the same opinion." Her voice was more open and sincere than usual.

Her smirk reappeared on her face once again. "Are we to consider this our first date? Because it would be such a shame to waste it when we are in Russia's finest restaurant."
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:54 am

"He's not quite trained enough for that, yet. It's a long process. In a couple more years, probably."

Silas offered her a rare sort of smile - a sincere one. "The Raskes have always been far-sighted," he replied. Raising a hand, his own smirk returning, he beckoned a waiter to their table.

"Anything the lady would like," Silas directed.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 am

"I barely know anything about dragons myself."

Ksenia's eyes shined with amusement and pleasure as the waiter approached them. "I will have this dish," she pointed to one of the lines in the menu. She did not spend a lot of time studying that thing, but that did not matter. There were better things than food to think about right now.

"I take it that you do not live in Norway right now," she asked before taking a small sip of water.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 am

"Pretty much the most important things to know are that they're large, given to ill-temper, and capable of breathing fire," Silas quipped. "Some are poisonous, other more easily domesticated. They're fiercely loyal. More so than a kneazle. I could bore you all night speaking of all that I know about dragons."

Having ordered a dish at random for himself, the man turned his attention back to the girl. "It makes me pleased," he stated, "to see you seated there across from me.

"There are no dragons in Norway anymore. Officially," said Silas. "But you are mostly right. I live on the preserve, most of the time, in Romania. When I'm not there, I'm visiting my parents back home."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 am

"I have never been very interested in magical creatures, thought dragons are very powerful ones and one has to at least appreciate that which carries so much power," she said.

"Does it?" she raised her eyebrows slightly, a part of her pleased to hear him say that. "It is turning out to be quite an interesting evening," the Slushatel agreed with him.

"And where will we live once we get married?"
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 am

Silas gave an amused smirk. "Anything with power is deserving of respect.

"Very much so," he replied frankly. "And to think you were coming here for simple boring meal all by yourself. Unless, of course, you were expecting someone to join you. Then, that changes things."

He inclined his head at query, eying her thoughtfully, a pleased smirk pulling at his mouth. "I haven't really a preference, myself. I had always assumed somewhere in Romania or Norway, perhaps Azorat. I think, however, I shall let you decided where we will live; somewhere that pleases you."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 am

Ksenia nodded her head in agreement, her smirk mirroring his own.

"Well," she started," I wasn't expecting anyone in particular to join me except for yourself. I was not entirely sure how to seek out a man like yourself

"Azorat does sound very good. Though I would have preferred to stay in Russia or somewhere close to it, myself." Ksenia smiled at his last words. "It would please me very much to live among people who live by their own rules."
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:21 am

"You cunning little minx," Silas said lightly, "but what if I hadn't come? Then what would you have done?" The waiter arrived with their dishes and set them in place. Silas nodded politely, waiting for the man to depart before continuing.

"If Russia is your preference, then Russia it shall be - among people who live by their own rules." He gave a charming smile. Pausing before turning attention to his food. The man picked her hand off the table, his thumb rubbing lightly over her ring finger.

"You'll be needing a ring," he said. "Would you like to help pick it out? or would you rather it be a surprise?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:35 am

Ksenia's smirk grew wider at his words, a part of her much too pleased with herself. "Thank you, I do try. If you hadn't come....well, that would have been your problem than, wouldn't it?" her expression turned slightly more serious as she spoke.

"There is still plenty of time to make the decision," her shoulders shrugged slightly at that. Her eyes studied the dishes in front of them for a few moments. They certainly smelled appetizing. Her head snapped back up as he took her hand in his.

A small shiver ran down her spine as he rubbed his finger against her own. Did he have to be so charming? "I don't mind. You choose," she murmured.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 am

"Indeed, it would have," Silas agreed easily. "A very sound idea, Ksenia. No need to rush our future."

Her hand was soft, he noted, as was suited to a woman who had no need to perform unnecessary labor. It was a nice hand, Silas concluded. It was much like his mother's hand; it felt lovely.

Bringing her hand to his mouth once more, Silas kissed it again, this time pressing his lips to the place where his ring would rest. His.

"I shall find the perfect one," he promised. Releasing her hand, Silas picked up his fork and looked down at his plate.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:28 pm

"There will be plenty of memories for us to make," she agreed with him.

Her eyes watched intently as he held her hand, the gaze becoming softer, the lips parting ever so slightly. His lips touched her skin once again, this time focusing on one particular finger. It was her curiosity that led the girl to stretch out her fingers and ever so briefly run them along the contour of his jawline before her hand was placed in the table.

"I have no doubt you will," she smiled at that before picking up her own utensils. They ate in a comfortable silence, enjoying the food. There was such lightness that Ksenia could feel between them that it shocked her. IT was very easy to talk to him, to understand him. It was so simple in some way and yet she knew that her life with the man in front of her would not be an ordinary one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm