Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fresh air in the park

Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Fresh air in the park Empty Fresh air in the park

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Belinda ended up here for no important reason. She just wanted to get fresh air and here it is. She had been walking for about two hours and was getting tired from it all. She found a bench and took a seat. This should do for now until she gets feeling back into her legs and is well enough to walk once more.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fresh air in the park Empty Re: Fresh air in the park

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 am

Rosetta hummed as she entered the park before a sharp pain came to her head. Her eyes were open but she could see a distant memory of hers again but as like the others... the faces were all blurred.

She sighed and started wandering around, a knot forming in her stomach as she passed the daffodils "Oh" she said having seen another girl sitting on a bench nearby.

She hesitated but offered a bright smile and a wave to her. She didn't know why but she came over and introduced herself "Hello! My name's Rosetta! ^_^"
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Belinda was just sitting on the bench and she happened to look up and saw a girl that looked older than her. She introduced herself to Belinda. "Uh hi, I'm Belinda" she said introducing herself. Belinda looked at the girl closely. "You can sit if you want" she offered.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 am

Rosetta smiled gratefully at her and proceeded to sit beside her, "Belinda... thats a nice name" she complimented, a finger of hers poking at her chin as though she were in thought before smiling bright-fully at the girl "I take it you're not from here aye, English girl Belinda? "
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Belinda nodded. "Thank you, Rosetta is a pretty name as well, I haven't heard that name before, so it good to hear something new and different" Belinda replied. Belinda than let a small smile fall on her lips and nodded. "Yup, from England and you're from here, right" Belinda wanted to make sure that her accient knowing knowloge didn't leave her.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Rosetta chuckled lightly at the girl "I don't know really" she said with a very convincing English accent. "I don't know where I came from" she said in a Russian accent that she normally uses. "I'm from a foster home you see" she said in a French accent, giggling as she doesn't use this one much often.

She tilted her head and smiled "Though I do do great accents, don't I?" she said with a bright flash of a smile.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 am

Belinda listened to Rosetta talk in her different accents and she had to admit it was very impressive to her. She only knew how to do a French accent, not a Russia accent.

Belinda nodded to her instantly. "Yes you are, I can only do a French one" Belinda replied to her.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 am

She giggled and smiled at the girl. "Thank you mademoiselle McGuoirk" she hummed as she looked around, unconsciously pouting when her eyes strayed to the tulips, especially the yellow ones. "Happiness" she mumbled out loud, staring at the patch. "The french one makes my nose tickle" she said randomly, looking back at Belinda with a smile.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 am

Belinda shrugged it off and smiled to her. "No problem Rosetta" Belinda said to her. This girl was actually really nice. Belinda watched as she looked at the flowers and mumbled a word that Belinda didn't hear. Rosetta than spoke and Belinda couldn't help but laugh. "Never experianced that before but okay" Belinda replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm