Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Feed Me || Fontaine Fortress

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Feed Me || Fontaine Fortress - Page 2 Empty Re: Feed Me || Fontaine Fortress

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Ninette let out a snort, stabbing her food with the slightest hint of aggression that she some how couldn't take out of even the simplest actions, "You called yourself amazing, good one. Really did need a laugh after all that."

Slowly she chewed, looking completely at ease and unconcerned about anything that he was saying. In fact, it looked almost as if she wasn't listening to him.

Swallowing her food, she looked at her fork for a moment before glancing up at the boy, "Maybe that was what I want."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm

"Please," he snorted, shaking his blond head of hair, twirling his fork between his fingers. "You know it's true. You just can't admit there's someone out there better than you, Nine." He flashed a small grin at her before taking a bite of his food.

He paused, his fork halfway to his mouth. Tilting his head at her, Julian pointed out, "You'd die too. And we all know you love yourself too much for that." With a nod, he stuck his fork into his mouth.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 pm

"I don't know," she chewed her food slowly, eyes dancing as she looked at the boy across from her, "I'm pretty sure some of those first years have terrified themselves of me so thoroughly that they'd believe I could eat the poison that would kill them without any harm becoming of me."

She made a snort, rolling her eyes with amusement in them, "It almost makes me wish I was as powerful as they seem to think I am."

"Oh, and I know no such thing Rousseau. You may have some merit, not that I'll agree to that, but you certainly are never better than me."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am

"Ah, first years." Julian shook his head, grinning as he leaned back in his chair. "It never fails to amuse me all the rumours they fill up into their little heads and actually believe. How they managed to pass when they seemed to be spending their whole year gawking up at the older students and believing everything heard was a mystery to him.

"Yeah," he sighed softly. "I'd like there to actually be a good reason for some of the things they claim I've done." Though he had to admit, some of things the rumour mill invented was damn creative.

"Denial's not just a river in Egypt, Nine." Julian raised his eyebrows at her, grinning.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

First years had the talent of making and ruining her day. On occasion she did actually allow their rumours to get to her, but for the most part, they were quite amusing. She always waited with eagerness to see what they'd come up with next.

Instead of engaging with the boy she merely snorted and raised an eyebrow, "Hmm, isn't it?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 am

"Yes," he grinned, tangling his hands in his hair as he placed them behind his head. "You're you, Ninette. You can't possibly admit it to yourself, let alone to me, that you actually know that I'm better than you."

Julian nodded once, his grin only widening. "Let's count all the ways I'm better than you. First of all, I have a fan club. That's pretty impressive. And I'm the Minister's apprentice. A title that belongs to me and me only." At least, it did here in Europe.

"Those all sound like good reasons, don't they?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm