Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Run the Show

Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

I Run the Show Empty I Run the Show

Post by Roul Bélanger Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 pm

The man scanned the crowd with a casual manor. A way that suggested that he was doing nothing more than people watching, a curious bystander to life. One of those people who perhaps has nothing of value in their own life, so they felt the need to meddle within everyone else's business.

Well it might be true that Roul has very little to value in his life, or if he did, he doesn't know how to appreciate it, but those facts depended on ones opinion of value. He thought he had very much to value in his life - and he certainly didn't need to meddle into their lives.

Only take from them.

"Beg your pardon," he murmured politely, eyes bright, grin charming as he walked closely around someone, grabbing them by the shoulders as he did so.
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

I Run the Show Empty Re: I Run the Show

Post by Chardonnay Will Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:08 am

In the sea of bodies melting and pushing against her in the rhythm of life, Chardonnay could feel the beating of her heart rattling against her chest. Even as the alcohol set into her system, the French woman could sense the eyes of others on her and she enjoyed the attention. With a swing of her hips, she ducked further in the the crowd, hoping her thoughts would blend away, just like her body into the sea of human.

Suddenly, hands were on her shoulders. She flinches, pulling away from the strange man's grasp, before spinning on her heel. "Gettoff, she slurred, grabbing a chunk of shirt to either pull him close or push him away. Her eyes gleamed with lust, despite the fact she barely new the man. Better judgement told her to leave, but... Chardonnay's stronger side told her to stay. "You gotta ask to touch, baby,"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 am

Roul glanced down at the woman with surprise to find a rather feisty response to what had merely been a grab for her necklace - which he had already gotten and pocketed by the time she had grabbed his shirt.

"And if I ask? What do I get?"

He didn't ask, nor did he remove his hands. In fact he continued to smirk back at her gaze. She was amusing to say the least, though it was hard to ignore the distinct note of...

"Are you always drunk this early, darling?"
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 am

Chardonnay stepped backwards and ran a hand through her hair. Her pick tongue darted out across her tongue, tasting her glossed lips, before replying, "Why don't you buy me a drink and find out, handsome?"

The girl blinked, then looked around the street, unsure of where she was for a split moment. Then, with a bold grin, she let out a barking laugh, loud enough to catch the attention of the entire street. "Morning is the best time to be drunk! Your hangover hits after all the cool shit's done. And, by the time morning comes, you're in bed with someone and you're ready to drink again!"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 am

"I think you've had enough to drink," he stated with an amused grin as he glanced over her, "But I've already wasted all this time talking to you - might as well make it worth my while."

He cocked his head to the side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder - once again not asking - and began to guide her through the crowd. "That is certainly an interesting philosophy you have there; and how old are you, darling?"
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 am

"I'm not drunk! ust tipsy!" Chardonnay declared, placing a hand over his as if they were lovers, not strangers. Familiarity was her strong point, really. She could always make others feel welcome here in her arms. She swayed slightly and let out another giggle.

"I'm 19," she replied, her slurring noticeable, "And the name's Chardonnay, cause I'm fine like wine," Her eyes raked over his body, her intent quite obvious, "And you are?"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

Roul raised an eyebrow, glancing at the hand, and the girl grasping it. She was certainly quick, inviting even. There was a time when Roul would have eaten that up, although he was still himself - and part of him did appreciate it - he was grabbing the invitation and running as he usually would.

"Roul, because my parents liked it," he gave a wink and a laugh. The girl had bravo, that was for sure - though she was barely older than some of his own students. Roul wasn't sure if that infringed on his moral code or not.

He stopped outside of a cafe, "I'm afraid the bars aren't open at this hour; these are the only drinks I can offer you."
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:38 am

"This isn't even drunk," Chardonnay whined, her hand tracing a pattern on his back, slow and taunting. Her steps slowed down, keeping the man with her for a longer period of time and keeping her uneven steps shorter.

"R-oul," she whispered, rolling the R softly. She was quiet for a moment before piping up again, "What do they sell here? Is there food? I want food. I havn't eaten in forever!" She pulled the man to the doorway, suddenly exicted, "My grocery money ran out days ago! I've been running off bar food and free drinks!"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:33 am

Roul gave a little laugh, the woman's antics were honestly alarming. Had he even been that bad when he was her age? Sure he was conning Nadine out of her idea of romance, but this was...

"Any drunk is drunk at this time of day, darling."

There was a raised eyebrow as her hands began their trail. Well he certainly hadn't missed her invitation earlier. The girl certainly had her... charms. Roul wasn't entirely sure why he wasn't taking what was so clearly being offered.

"Bar food and free drinks, that's one hell of a way live, those were the days," Roul clucked his tongue, and gave a slight grin, "Let's go see if they have food - consider it my treat, a gift to the not so good old days."
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 am

Chardonnay frowned, feeling the doting in his words. He was looking down on her life, scrutinizing her attitude. She opened her mouth to protest, then caught the whiff of something sweet and chocolatey. She attention caught on the shelves of treats before her, Chardonnay tightened her grip around Roul's waist.

"These days are pretty great though," she purred, "Ever since I let school, I've been having so much fun." The graduate glanced over at him, her brown eyes gleaming softly, "I got some tattoos, I could show you if you like,"

Her hand stopped tracing along the curve of his back to point to the rows of sweets. "I want the eclaire,"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 am

Roul raised an eyebrow, glancing at the girl for a brief moment before glancing back at the food she was pointing out.

"Two Éclairs, if you please," he spoke to the man with a quick smile, "And better make it two coffees." He'd drink the second one if he couldn't get her too.

Taking the orders from the man behind the counter he found a table assuming his newest companion would follow. "And why do I feel like these Tattoos are some where... private?" He took a sip of the coffee he'd bought himself, gesturing to the other things on the table as he did so, inviting her to take what she'd like.
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am

Chardonnay winked before sitting herself beside him. Her body moved slightly in its seat, causing her pant hems to inch down and reveal stars upon her hip bones. "It's not too bad," she replied, grabbing the treat from the table.

After picking at it for a while, she licked the cream from her fingers. "So," she turned to face her new friend, "We gonna bang or no?"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 am

A snort almost brought the beverage he just sipped out of his nose, "Not exactly a subtle one, are you?"

He raised an eyebrow, appraising the creature that sat before him. Besides the obvious fact that she was four or five years younger than him she was undeniably attractive. There would probably have been at time when she wouldn't have even had to ask - and certainly if she had he wouldn't have hesitated on the answer he would give.

But now...

He continued to look at her over the cup he held, "Where do you see yourself? Going? Futures, everything else old boring people want to know."
    Chardonnay Will
    Chardonnay Will
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chardonnay Will Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:32 am

Chardonnay munched quietly on her food, the dense cake sitting in her stomach like a rock. She should eat more, really, but lately her appetite had died out. She stared at the man, bored of the the conversation already.

"I had to say it; you weren't entertaining me," she explained, reaching for her coffee. She took a long sip, then decided it was too bitter and placed it on the table. After a moment of consideration, Char opened her mouth to speak.

"I dunno," she chided, "Never thought about it," She took another bite of pastry, leaning her chair on to it's back legs, "Maybe I'll be married. Maybe I'll be dead. You never know,"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

"Well that is most unfortunately," Roul quipped, sounding like he hardly cared. Shrugging after a moment, he reached across the table and began to run his fingers softly up and down the inside of her arms, "And now? Am I amusing you now?"

There was something about the challenge he felt the need to get at least one yes out of her. A sickness, his winning was - but there it was, rearing its ugly head.

He wasn't sure he could word what it was it was fighting against.

"You never do. And I suppose you'll be okay if you're dead?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am