Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

BOOM BOOM Shaka-laka-laka BOOM

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

BOOM BOOM Shaka-laka-laka BOOM Empty BOOM BOOM Shaka-laka-laka BOOM

Post by Karmzy Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 am

Hello beautiful HR Peeps. Sadly, my internet is down again, which is why you guys have gotten absolutely no posts unless you happen to be posting with Bonnie. The reasoning behind that is Bonnie's the charrie on my phone and switching is a bitch without a touch screen soooo I'll be staying as Bonnie and probably only posting as her.

As for now, I'm at my friends house on her uber slow comp, so yeah. I can't post and be on chat the same time, because the side effects of not having a touch screen on a touch screen phone is that I can't have more than one window open. So... yep...

As it's now a new lesson (I think it's Lesson 3, but am too lazy to check) I should tell you where all my charries are.

Karmzy: She's off training in the mountains (WITH THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWSASIODFNLASDFINASDF) in martial arts and hand to hand combat and standard ninja training that isn't really standard because she's training like batman. Yeah buddy.

Tre: He and Ash went off on a top secret mission for the mob and didn't come back. They completed the mission, but they headed for the hills. Off to get married or something. As for now, no one knows where they are, though everyone seems to be looking.

Brock: Taking some time off to help raise his newborn son, Andrei, with brief respites to go out with the pack on the full and train his apprentice; Ondrea. Will gladly take visitors, but is still a teen, though that should be getting cured at some time soon. The antidote is under works, in any case.

Mora: Spending some time in Italy, and supposedly working on something top secret. No one really knows what, but it's rumored to be something no one will agree with. She's told no one.

Zander: Currently underneath Ondrea's bed. Apparently being brought cookies by Mo and chatting with portraits. Probably getting visits from Dame as well, but he's quite content to be there. Sometimes when it's cold he climbs into Drea's bed, but usually he stays down there.

Stark: I don't remember he exists half the time but let's just say he went on a murderous rampage, slept with a SoG, and died a very sexual death.

Or something.

Dille: She went home. It's terrible there. I hope you're all satisfied with me bringing her back. She could have stayed happily with Mr. Owl in the woods but noooo. So she's terrified under her bed at home half the time because all her siblings have moved out or are at school for half the year. You're welcome.

Etta: She is also raising her children. The twins and her stay safely in the Underground with Basi. Ninny comes to visit sometimes and Juli is allowed in once or twice.

If I forgot them they must be dead.

Bonnie's not here because I'm posting as her.

So... yep.

I'll try and do a Posting Spree when the internet gets back, but most likely all my muses will be gone and dead and stubborn like "Go away loser I do what I want."

Love ya'll

~Karmzy

PS: Tell Arsen I love his face the next time you see him. He'll probably get internet before I do Razz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am