Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Body Shots || PG13

Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Body Shots || PG13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Shots || PG13

Post by Caius Raske Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am

He had not remained wholly asleep when she left, though, he was far from having roused entirely. Odd that he should be so trusting of a known thief.

It was not until he'd heard the sound of her apparating away that Caius' eyes snapped open. Running a hand over his hair, he hoisted himself up to sit on the edge of the bed, gaze flitting about the room. She must have tidied up a bit, because the man was certain the room had been in bit more disrepair the previous evening. A faint flush spread across his cheeks as he recalled the reason for the earlier disarray.

Upon rising, and pulling on a pair of shorts, he soon found that her attire remained behind. Good. That probably meant she was returning. Caius... didn't want her to be gone.

She returned and sounds could be heard in the kitchen. The man moved to stand in the doorway, blue eyes simply watching her for a moment. Merlin, she was beautiful, and there was just something about seeing her in one of his own shirts...

"Morning," he spoke softly, warmth infused in his tone. "Would you like any assistance?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 pm

She pretended that she had no idea that he had appeared, repositioning the eggs on the counter as her favorite omelet pan - straight from Neverland - heated on the stove. However, she was undoubtly watching him from the corner of her blue gray eyes, aware the very moment he got out of bed. She gave a secretive smile as he watched her, though she kept her focus downward.

"Morning." She said, voice soft. She turned toward him, smiling as his shirt swished around her, baring her midsection and flashing a bit of panty. "How did you sleep?" Moving toward him, she rose on her tip toes to brush her lips against his gently in greeting, smiling against his lips before moving away again.

"I'm making omelets." She announced regally. "Though, really, they're the only things I can cook without burning. Except rice. I can make rice. Ramen. I make a mean bowl of ramen." She smiled sheepishly, shrugging. "You can make the bacon, if you want. Or... do you have pancakes?"
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:49 am

Cai's mouth curved into a warm smile as he also moved forward, meeting her halfway. His hands rested lightly on her hips as he returned the kiss.

"I slept..." A light flush spread across his face at the memory of the previous evening. "I slept extremely well, actually. Yourself?"

He followed her over to the stove. "I love a good omelet," he said. He moved to grab the bacon, frowning at her inquiry. "I'm not sure. There isn't much here. I'd be surprised if we did, though." The man made a circuit around kitchen, searching the various cupboards for the makings of pancakes.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 am

A small smile grew on her face as she continued to focus on the pan on the stove, holding her hand above it to feel if the heat was coming through the metal yet. She could almost hear the blush in his voice, and for whatever reason her pulse sped at the mere thought of it. "I didn't have a nightmare." She observed with a grin. "It would seem you work as a sort of... balm I suppose..." She shrugged, glancing over at him from the corner of her eye. "I'll have to use you as a teddybear more often."

"It's okay if you don't have any." Bonnie said, waving her hand dismissively. "I didn't have any at home, but I think that's because Mari used the last of it." Cracking a few eggs into a bowl, she began to whip them, making them into a liquid useful for omelets. Biting her lower lip in concentration, the thief leaned forward, trying to ensure that it would be perfect. Humming a happy tune, she continued to prepare breakfast, grinning the whole time.

It had been a long time since she'd been this relaxed away from her healer.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:26 am

"No nightmares are good," Cai stated agreeably. "And I am make an excellent teddy bear - my sister has informed me of this often." He shot her a grin.

Giving up the search for pancake ingredients they didn't have, Caius set to cooking the bacon. He listened contentedly to her humming. The sound was warm and soothing. As he glanced over at the woman, he thought he could certainly do with more mornings like the present one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am