Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Talking over a Crepe

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Talking over a Crepe - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking over a Crepe

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Mel laughed. "Well I still don't have to grow up for a few more years yet. I'm gonna make it last." She smiled. No, she'd always be a little kid somewhere inside, no matter what happened. She'd never ow up all the way, she thought. Mel laughed. "Well you still have a year to figure it out. There are pros and cons to both I suppose." She nodded. "Pink is good. I like purple, especially lilac. My second favorite, and it's a really close second, is aqua."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Kass smiled. “ Yeah you don't have to grow up for a while. Be a kid while you still can. I can still be a kid and sometimes act like one.”She then was laughing at Mel. “ Yeah I have some pros and cons here” They was talking about there favorite colors. “ I like purple too and orange.”
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Mel laughed too. "I certainly don't plan on it. I hope I can still be a kid, even when I'm old. Like, 35 or something. I know Alec had to grow up way too fast, but even he is still childish sometimes." She smiled. "Well I hope you have fun, whoever you take with you. It ought to be amazing either way." She grinned. "I'm just gonna go with I like all colors and be done because I pretty much do."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 am

Kass laughed. “ Yeah there are still times when I act like a kid. There is a kid inside of us even if we don't act like one anymore. And I am sure that Collin will not say it but he acts childish.” She then was grinning. “ Oh I will be sure to have fun. Either way it should be awesome” She then grinned. “ Yeah I love all different colors.”
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Mel smiled. "Don't we all?" she murmmered. "Collin sounds like a keeper," she laughed. "Don't let that one go." She glanced around and saw a clock on the wall. She'd have to hurry back to the castle if she wanted to get and homework done on time. She sighed and rose. "Well it was really nice to meet you Kass, but I have a ton of homework to do back at the palace."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 am

Kass smiled. “ Yeah I think that everybody does at some point. And I am glad that you think that Collin is a keeper.” That is when she smiled. “ Yes I promised not to let him go.” Kass noticed that Mel was looking at the clock. “ That remind me that I have some homework too.” She was still smiling “ It was nice meet you Mel, and maybe we will see each other around the castle.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm