Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love me, Love me not

Megan swanson
    Megan swanson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Love me, Love me not Empty Love me, Love me not

Post by Megan swanson Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Diane was walking around the meadow, when she saw a dark shadow right away she knew it was male, Wizard. She could tell things like that. "Who are you?" she asked as she stopped to turn around he was right there he had wavy hair and gold eyes. "Hi." She said to him.
    Jake Trampeule
    Jake Trampeule
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Love me, Love me not Empty Re: Love me, Love me not

Post by Jake Trampeule Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 pm

"Hey, I am Danny Gray Rosevelt. You are?" Danny asked Diane, she was beautiful, she seemed nice so far. "You look nice." He complimented. Danny looked at her she was perfect... for him. He liked her already and they barely met, was it already to good to be true? He asked himself.
    Megan swanson
    Megan swanson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Megan swanson Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Diane looked at him." I am Diane Jane Lavender. You don't look to bad yourself either Danny!" She said with loving eyes.She liked him, she could tell he liked her back but this was way to sudden. "Wanna walk?" She asked, but walked anyway, knowing he would try to keep up. But, he pulled her back, and said."You're perfect for me." He told her. "Your perfect for me too." She told him. She then hugged him. "But, we just met!" She told him.

Allowed to play god for Danny Gray Rosevelt.
    Jake Trampeule
    Jake Trampeule
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Trampeule Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"I know." He told her blushing. That was a little Dramatic!He thought. He looked at her. Then he walked forward without looking back, he knew that would be even more awkward then things already were between them. He didn't want to mess this up too, as he did before. He thought about it for a second, then pushed the annoying thought away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am