Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Deja Vu

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Deja Vu Empty Deja Vu

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 am

Laura was out, at work he thought, though in all honesty he had fallen asleep before she had disappeared, and his brain was too groggy to keep track of where she should be. He frowned as he sat up in his bed, running a hand through his hair, and glancing around.

His sense were always off when he woke up; he supposed he needed to work on that, quite shutting off his brain, though he supposed that would mean he'd have to stop shutting out that part of him - which he still did, even with an identity within the pack.

He was there for his family. He still couldn't feel like him.

But he couldn't help but feel that something was off; something was out of place.

Or perhaps it was back in place.

Someone was in the house.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Deja Vu Empty Re: Deja Vu

Post by Karmzy Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:56 am

She had missed the way his house smelled, which was odd for a vampire. She supposed it was good she was still only half.

Standing on the threshold of his house, door closed behind her, she closed her eyes and continued to breathe deeply, taking in his scent among the others from around the house. His girlfriend, though absent, had left her scent all around - there was something about it that itched inside the bridge of her nose, but she didn't know what it was - but Tyty's was deeper, more spread out. It belonged more.

Keeping her eyes closed, she opened her arms and did a small spin, familiar with the placement of everything and anything.

She'd come home.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:24 am

Karma.

That's what the scent said, what he knew. As his brain woke up, he suddenly found himself down the stairs, and blinking at the girl herself, instead of groggily attempting to make his brain work in his room.

He took her in slowly for a moment, wondering if he was imagining things. When was the last time he'd even.... So much had changed - yet he wasn't even dwelling on that, he barely noticed the marks on her face. What he did feel was -

"Where the hell have yeah be'n! Yeah know, calls letters, do yeah magical what not-its got sumptin' against those thangs. Yeah and Rhys both, show up when yeah feel like it, and when yeah don't wanna, does anyone care what ol' Tyler is thinkin' might have happened to yeah?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 am

She opened her eyes slowly, a grin flickering across her lips her gaze landed on him. He was familiar, though he was different than the last time, the similarities were easier to dwell on. Her small smile disappeared altogether as he yelled at her, however. Her eyes widened, and she was suddenly shrinking away, trying to be smaller, nearly pressing her back to the door. She turned her head away from him, scar toward him, a shiver shuddering up and down her spine. Her arms wrapped around her middle, and breathing was suddenly very difficult.

Something like a sob came from her throat, and she got smaller, curling in on herself as she tried to control the panic coursing through her veins. She knew it was only Ty, and he had every reason to be angry with her, she knew it in her heart that he'd never hurt her, she knew him. She was never as safe as she was with Ty, but her nose was telling her 'werewolf', and everything about him, at the moment, was angry.

And the last time she'd met an angry werewolf...
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 am

She was... frightened. Tyler wasn't sure she had ever seen her frightened, not actually. First he was confused, and then he just worried.

"Hey now Karmzy, don't go do that," he sighed and took a step forward, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah know I was just worried right. Hell, yeah disappear on me, and I just... there so many thangs I don't understand 'bout yer world. Yeah know... when yeah don't show up, I can't help wonderin' where..."

He took a half step forward, a hand up to show he wasn't going to do anything. His eyes looked over the scars on her face, a quiver in his stomach, "Yeah alright? Yeah know, I ain't watch movie in a while. Got some good one's all lined up... fer if yeah ever came 'round. Gotta lot o' new stuff ta tell yeah too. But..." he gave a small grin and a shrug, "What do yeah say Karmzy?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 am

Trying to focus on breathing, she glanced at him, freezing completely. She did not run, but she didn't get any closer either. Her eyes stayed trained on him, something not quite Karma flickering behind her gaze. "I-" She took a deep shuddering breath, wavering slightly before shaking her head.

"J-Just a little j-jumpy..." She closed her eyes again, her hold on herself tightening. "I don't-" Another little hitch of breath, like a sob, just much quieter, as if she was trying not to let him hear it. "I don't-"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 am

She was not particularly helping his concern go away. It was almost making him think his worry about her not showing up before this moment had been more founded than he had wanted it to be - not that he was going to question upon it.

Slowly he kept moving forward, waiting for the moment when she'd pull away or jump - any sign that she didn't want him to and he'd stop. Standing in front of her for a moment, he looked helplessly over the young girl that always seemed so much more confidant than anyone, than him. She'd broken down before, once or twice, but nothing ever seemed so...

Maybe it was just the seemingly suddenness of it, or the fact he hadn't seen her in months. He had seen her since before Laura and the baby and now the baby was almost here. That whole time felt like an entire life time - and she wasn't there.

All he wanted to do was ask where she was. But that was selfish - right now she needed something other than his own demands.

"Hey know," he wrapped his arms around her slowly. "Its gunna be 'rgiht, yeah'll see. I ain't gunna hurt yeah, or anyone... yer safe here yeah know, unless yeah mess with Laur's poptarts, she seems ta get pissy about those these days," he gave a little laugh, "but yeah ain't scare of Laur, not really. Just..."

Me was what he was going to say without realizing it. That had been what was different this time. She wasn't just upset about something, scared of some outcome or another. The way she had been acting was suggesting she had been scared of him.

"Its gunna be just fine, yer gunna have ta trust yer wise ol' Tyty."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 am

She watched him move closer, her vampire half screaming to run, but she knew Tyty, and reacting to the fear that had plagued her since her scarring was not in her nature. Running showed weakness, and Karma Black was not weak.

Being strong, however, was another thing entirely.

She melted into his hold, leaning into his chest and wrapping her arms around his middle. "I missed you." She mumbled, half intelligible and half muffled by his chest. "I was- I was gonna-" it was a slight shock to realize she was trembling, that she'd actually been terrified. It was only Ty.

"I always feel safest here." She murmured, almost to herself. "With you, you know? Its so much... calmer, I dunno its just..." her hold on him tightened. "Its like coming home. And I don't have to be scared here, I'm so tired of being scared Tyty..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 pm

There was relief that she didn't push him away, he wasn't entirely sure she wouldn't. His hold tightened in response to hers, mumbling words that he hoped were comforting, though he was hardly focusing on what those words were.

"I missed yeah too; its been far to quite with at yeah burstin' in, and I sure ain't got anyone ta watch my movies with, without-ch'yeah."

He patted her back, making his hold more secure hoping to get the trembling to stop. It was putting him at ill-ease, he could only imagine what sort of feeling was in her to even cause it.

He smiled slightly to himself, voice still soft as ever, "Yeah ain't got anythang to be af'rid of here. Yer always welcome, yeah can come home whenever yeah like." He gave a soft laugh, "Though I ain't too sure how great a place its gunna be with a baby cryin' its head off whenever it wants sumpthang."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 pm

"A baby?" She murmured, cuddling closer. "I like babies. They're so cutesy." She closed her eyes, trying to still the trembling and biting her lower lip. "I want to take care of it. Can I be the baby's godmama?" Her hold tightened around him and she looked up, gazing into his eyes.

"What kind of movies did you get? Good ones?" She gazed at the couch, peeking over his shoulder. "I don't want to let go of you Tyty..." She said softly, almost hesitantly. "But... I want a movie..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yes Ma'am, an honest ta goodness baby," Ty ran a hand over her hair as he spoke, "See what kinda trouble yer Tyty gets himself in when you ain't around; I ain't too sure I'm gunna be too good at this."

Humming he smiled as she continued talking, rocking them slightly he met her gaze as she finally looked up at him, "Yeah'd be good with a baby- Auntie Karmzy, don't know where my 'ittle imp's gunna be without auntie Karmzy."

Picking the girl up easily, he hopped over the side of the couch and settled them both down, "Well now, if I ain't allowed ta move, were gunna be stuck with whatever in the player."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Chewing on her bottom lip, the brunette gave the screen a futive glance before looking back up at the man next to her. She sniffed and stuck her nose in the air for good measure, rolling her eyes as if it was the easiest thing in the world. "Please, Tyty, I think I can survive a few moments alone on a couch." She tucked her legs beneath her and wrapped her arms around her middle, blowing some of the hair that had fallen into her eyes from her face. There was a brief pause, before she huffed. "Just be quick about it, won't you? I'm cold."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 pm

He gave a little laugh then, ruffling her hair, and pushing away from the couch, he leaped over the table between them and the Television, shuffling through the movies he had floating around.

"Let's see," he frowned holding up the cases,"The Avengers, sumptin' about Pirates, oh and yeah got yerself a whole slew of films by some man who thunk it a good idea ta call himself Indiana."

Raising an eyebrow at the girl he grinned, "Take yer pick Karmzy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

"Avengers!" Karma squealed. She'd been reading the comic books for that movie since before she knew what a book was. There was another thing she could thank Jet for. It was with a small twinge she thought of her brother, the once constant ache now less so, though just as constant. Swallowing slightly, she nodded and gestured to the couch beside her. "Come on then. Don't you know how needy us teenage girls are? Come'ere."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:12 pm

"I can't say I do," he rolled his eyes, putting the movie in and following her orders. He wrapped a firm arm around the girl, once he was seating, "Wouldn't think it would be appropriate if I got myself knowledge on teenage girl, would yeah?"

He raised an eyebrow teasingly as he settled back in the soft cushions as the opening began to flash across the screen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am