Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Moving On

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Moving On - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving On

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Never would I have thought that you liked to eat healthy" Thomas joked.

Thomas never really saw people this defenseless. He didn't know Tabi that well and that was basically why they were here but still, he didn't think her home life was that bad until now. "I'm not really good at these types of things but I'm sorry you guys have it rough" he said sincerly.

Thomas shrugged. "Go ahead, unload all you want, I'm here to listen" Thomas reassured her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am

Tabi smiled a little, "Shh don't let me secret out." she laughed.

Tabi sighed a little when he told her he was not good at these type of things, of course not who would be she thought to herself.

"I am sorry you don't want to hear about the bad things in my life." Tabi sighed

"Its not fair to you, we are suppose to be getting to know each other, not listening to me whine about how pathetic my home life is. I am really sorry."

Tabi took a drink, "Well what else can I tell you. I love the smell of Rose and sandlewood, that's my favorite scent." Tabi laughed a little

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Okay, I won't".

Thomas shrugged. "I'm always here to talk, this isn't something you can go to the headmaster or head of the house to talk about this, so I'm all ears" Thomas reasurred her.

Thomas sighed. "If it helps you feel better than that is all that matters. Yes we're supposed to get to know each other but we have the rest of the year to do that as well" Thomas replied. He didn't want her to think he was an ass hole who only cared about himself. He did care about others but he didn't want people to know that.

Thomas laughed. "That's good, find something to keep you at ease" Thomas said.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Tabi was in shock when he told her he would listen to her problems, not many guys would do that. The more and more things that had happened the mire and more she realized that this guy was perfect for her.

"You know my sister got kidnapped over the summer and my father actually got mad when she came back. If we can just bid our time until we are 17 then everything will be just fine." Tabi said as she just started to talk.

Tabi caught herself leaning again into Thomas and placing her one hand on his knee.

"Spending time with you puts me at ease, you make me feel safe." Tabi sighed, hated herself when she sounded weak.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 am

Thomas waited for her to speak. He knew that she was taken back when he said he would listen to her. He wasn't usually like this but when it came to the people he cared about than he would be all ears.

"Well, that is terrible. I don't know most people who would do that" Thomas said honestly.

She put her hand on his knee and he nodded. "I have that effect on woman" he tried to cheer her up a bit.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 am

Tabi smiled at him, "Yeah you seem to have some effect on me. I just can't explain it."

Tabi would never be able to explain to anyone the way she felt when she was around Thomas. Now that he was in her life she could not imagine him not being there. But they were still getting to know each other, and maybe there would come a point when he couldn't stand her.

"Yeah my sister still has problems with nightmares, and when she has nightmares they really effect me. They cause me to have headaches sometimes."

Tabi could not remember if she ever told him about the connection that Leshia and her had. This is what sucked sometimes about their connections was her headaches.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Thomas grinned. "Oh I can tell".

Thomas nodded as he listened. "Yeah, that's because you're twins. What ever happens to one, could happen to the other. It's not common but it doesn't mean that it's not true" Thomas explained.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Tabi could not help but blush at her obvious reaction to Thomas. She just could not help it.

"Sometimes I wish it didn't happen, the cool thing is though we can talk to each other in our mind." Tabi smiled.

"Alright you have heard a lot about my family so now you can tell me about yours." Tabi said as she took a drink of her butterbeer.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Thomas nodded. He thought it was cool for that to happen. To talk to your sibling through your mind. "Well that seems cool, it would be even cooler since your father isn't a fan of your sister and you both can talk shit about him to each other and he won't know because it's secret".

Thomas wondered what he could tell her. "Well I live with my parents and my younger sisters. I wanted a brother with both Alex and Bristol but got girls, my sisters look like my mother and I look like my dad, um I'm very protective of my sisters, I never let them go hang out with boys, I seriously have people watching them both. I was raised to hate mudbloods and blood traitors, I pull pranks" Thomas explained. "My family life is pretty boring but I'm used to the way my parents are".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 am

Tabi smiled, "I guess we have never discussed that, we generally don't discuss father. Usually we just use it instead of an owl."

Tabi never discussed her father with Leshia because it saved fighting over things.

Tabi listened to him talk about how he felt about his sisters and to her that is how it should be. Tabi was too afraid of her father to stick up for her sister, and then her older sister was no where around.

"Well I believe your sisters are very lucky to have you looking out for them." Tabi said trying not to sound disappointed "Eventually though they are going to want to hang out with boys, I mean Alex is my age."

She was not sure if she wanted to asked, but he was raised the same way that she was. She took a sip of her drink.

"So do you hate them, or just hate them because they want you too?" Tabi hoped he didn't get upset, but she just wanted to know.

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Thomas shrugged. "Well that is always a good idea to but I still think you should that that other part into consideration" he replied to her. It would be totally epic.

Thomas snorted. "That may be true but Alex has a tendency to get really annoyed with me" Thomas explained. Thomas groaned. "Don't bring it up, it's bad enough Alex grew a chest" Thomas replied.

"Defy, 'them'". "Mudbloods?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Tabi had to agree he did have a point, "I will totally think about that point." Tabi would have to tell her sister that one. "You know when I told her I was meeting with you today she practically whined about wanting to come."

Tabi could not help but smile. "It is the siblings responsibility to get annoyed with their siblings. Its a unwritten rule or something." Tabi laughed, then could not help but look down her own shirt at the moment, "Yeah we just can't help it they just pop out." She laughed at her own jab, she always hated how big her own had gotten.

Tabi wondered if he didn't understand what she was asking or if he was asking her if he could defy his parents.

"Do you really hate mudbloods?" Tabi hated that word, but she stumbled it out. "Or do you just hate them because your parents say too?"

Tabi hoped he would be honest with her, she would never hold anything against him, or tell anyone his feelings either.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 am

Thomas laughed when Tabi said that her sister wanted to come. "She loves going places with you doesn't she?" he asked. He remembered when Alex was the same way, Bristol can be like that with Alex which amuses him.

Thomas nodded. "Oh yes it is, if its not a rule, I'm making it one" Thomas said. Thomas growled at her. "Yeah well they should stay down, now I have to worry about Bristol and her soon to be chest. This is going to be bad".

Thomas never really thought about it. "To be honest. I don't know".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 am

Tabi could not help but laugh, "Oh trust me being here with me was the last thing on her mind. She wanted to meet you, probably to decide the best way to get you interested in her"

Leshia was always jealous of her and what she had and it continued to cause fights between them.

Tabi looked at Thomas, "Did you just growl at me?"

Tabi sighed, "I guess I just wish had someone to look out for me like you look out for your sisters." All Tabi's father was good for was finding a family that was good enough for his family and not what she wanted.

"I have those days too, I never know what I am doing any more. Is it what I want or what my father wants."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Thomas almost snorted. "That's funny, but that's the problem. I didn't fall for you because of your looks, I like you because of who you are and your sister and no one else can compare to you" Thomas explained.

Thomas looked at her with a smirk. "I don't know, did I".

Thomas rubbed her back. "Well if you give me a chance I will" Thomas teased but deep down he was dead serious.

Thomas nodded. "You'll figure it out eventually".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 am

Tabi blushed a little when Thomas told her he didn't just like her looks that he liked what was inside.

"That's a very good thing because Leshia and I are like night and day and I would hope that you could tell us a part. Unlike Ivano.". It still upset Tabi when she thought about what happened between him and her sister and her sister just let it happen.

Tabi could not help but smirk herself and nudge him a little with her arm. "I am pretty sure you did". Tabi said in a whisper "It was kind of hot"

Tabi loved the fact that he was rubbing her back and she leaned into his side and smiled a little "I would be glad to give you the job if you really want it. Its not like I have other guys beating down my door.". Tabi would love it if someone actually worried about her for a change.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Thomas looked at her and shook his head. "I'm good at telling people apart. I have cousins who are twins, they like to play the switch game but only me and Bristol can tell them apart, Alex, not so much" Thomas explained.

Thomas looked at her and winked. "I hope that it is hot. Cause I know I'm staring at someone who is" Thomas replied.

Thomas nodded and kept rubbing her back. "It's up to you Tabs" Thomas replied.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 am

Tabi sighed and leaned into Thomas, boy could she get used to this. "I am glad cause I have a feeling she is going to be showing up at anytime. I can feel her and she is very close."

Tabi knew she had been biding her time before her sister showed up, she knew that Leshia knew where she would be.

Tabi started to blush when he comment about her being hot, "Well I think your pretty hot and seeing is you already know I placed my claim on you, I would be glad to give you the job if you really want it."

Tabi would love to date Thomas he was a really great guy and she could tell he would protect her and treat her great.

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:44 am

Thomas couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry Tabi, I will meet her but I promise she won't be able to compare to you" Thomas said honestly. This girl was changing him, a little bit.

Thomas pretended to think about it before smirking. "It would be my honor, but will it be yours, because right when you enter the Gilbert's territory you can't escape" Thomas teased.

Tabi seemed like a wonderful person, well minus the fact that she was worried that her sister would take a place in his heart. Which would never happen, Tom liked her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:34 am

Tabi smiled and leaned against Thomas shoulder, "That is really good because I am much better looking than her and smarter too."

Tabi loved her sister, but sometimes she wished she had a backbone and could stand up to people and quit being so jealous of her.

Tabi thought about what Thomas was saying and she could completely understand what he was saying. "Well I guess your stuck with me until you get rid of me then. Cause I do not planning on escaping anytime soon."

Tabi leaned up and kissed Thomas on the cheek. She was finally truly happy and didn't want anything to change that.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Leshia had walked into the Three Broomsticks. She had almost forgot that she was going to meet Tabi and her guy that she liked. She then rolled her eyes as she looked around the room. Leshia had been up in her room reading. Lately she hasn't been having a lot of nightmares and headaches. Which that was going to be good for both her and her sister. Hopefully life would get better for her if not she was going to make it. She was the master of her life and she was going to make the path. And nothing was going to stand in her way. She didn't care anymore if Tabi was the smarter one or the one who guys were flocking to. She was just as beautiful and smart and any guy would be lucky to have her.

She smiled as she walked up to Tabi. " Well aren't you going to introduce me?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 am

Thomas was a little confused. "How is that possible, you guys are twins?" Thomas asked.

Thomas nodded, glad that she felt the same way and wasn't just some pawn in a sick game. "Well that's good, because the same rules apply, love" Thomas smirked.

Thomas smirked a little bit more when her warm lips touched his cheek. He knew she was happy that she was there with him, he felt the same way. Thomas heard a voice and looked up to see Tabi's twin. There was no denying they were twins, but even he was finding differences in the both of them that would be easy to tell which one is who.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Tabi laughed a little, "Its not really I just like to say it. My sister is very pretty and special in her own right and if she would just put herself out there I am sure she would find the perfect guy and be happy just like me."

Tabi was about to say something else when she saw Leshia approaching them, "Of course I was you just have to give me a minute." Tabi sighed "Thomas this is my sister Leshia, Leshia this is MY boyfriend Thomas Gilbert."

Tabi made sure to put emphasis on the word my. She knew it was a little petty, but she was Slytherin and wanted her sister to know she meant it this time.

Seeing is they just made themselves official she saw no reason not to introduce them as such.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Leshia then was looking at both of them. She then smiled as she knew that she had to be polite. This was someone that Tabi liked. And she didn’t want to start another fight with her sister. Because bad things always happened when they did and Leshia didn’t want that. “Oh hello Thomas.”

She then heard Tabi say something about him being her boyfriend. “ Oh that seems like it is fast and I thought it was just a boy that you liked. I almost forget about this today since I was locked up in my room reading.” But she was still smiling. “ But congrats.”
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 am

Thomas was listening to Tabi. "She will be able to do that, just don't give up hope in her. If you love her as much as you explained to me, you will succeed" Thomas tried his best to be supportive.

Thomas looked at Tabi when she introduce Thomas to her sister. Thomas smirked and looked to her. "I didn't know we made it official yet love" Thomas teased.

Thomas nodded to Leshia. "Hello" he greeted. Thomas nodded. He didn't want to pressure Tabi into being with him, but when she said that he was her boyfriend he couldn't help but mentally grin because she was trying to mark her claim.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 am