Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Moving On

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Moving On - Page 3 Empty Re: Moving On

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Tabi looked up at Leshia and just grinned at her, "Well I decided to step things up a little. Don't want this one running away you know."

Tabi looked at Thomas as she said that and gave him a wink. "Well I know what I want and I am taking it, guess you will just have to come along for the ride."

Tabi looked at Leshia again, "So now that you have met him you can go about your business." Tabi said sort of rudely.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:22 am

Thomas couldn't help the grin that spred across his face when she told her sister she didn't want Thomas to get away. Like he would ever do that.

"Oh I will definitly come along for the ride. If you didn't claim me just a few moments ago, I would have done it, don't want you getting away now do I" Thomas sent her a wink.

Thomas took a sip of his drink when Tabi started talking to her sister once more. He didn't want to get in the middle of their conversation.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Leshia then was looking at her sister. “ I am sure that this one is smart and can tell us apart. Really it isn’t that hard and the last one was following you around you would think he would know that it was me that he was kissing.” But she then sighed because she didn’t blame Tabi for acting like this. Because if it was Leshia she would have been acting the same way.

Leshia then started to pout. “ But you told me that I could stay the whole time. You know how I hate being bored and in my room the whole summer.” But that is when she started to grin. “ ‘Oh well I was asked if I wanted to grab some ice cream from Josh. “
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Tabi could not help but smile at what Thomas said, yes he promises to never go away but she still has it in the back of her mind because they always leave her but she tries to stay positive.

"Yes he is very smart, handsome, caring, understand, strong." Tabi said as she got lost in Thomas's eyes for a moment thinking about him as she went on with her list.

As if she was being pulled out of her trans she looked back at Leshia, "No I recall telling you specifically it was a meet and greet and be on your way. And that was only because you would not quit whining."

Nothing Tabi hated more was when her sister whined at her, "Thats good go meet with your own guy."

Tabi really wasn't paying attention to what she had said totally.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Leshia hated to watch how her sister was acting over this guy. She hoped that this one wouldn’t break her heart and leave her. Because that is what happened to Ivano and she hoped that she was wrong about this one. Part of her just want to leave right now and get away from this.

“ You told me that I could stay Tabi. You said nothing about this just being a meet and greet.” She then sighed as she remember what happened last time when Tabi and her fought. And it was because of Ivano and that was the day that she was kidnapped.

She then looked at her sister. “ God you only think of yourself! At least if Carmin was here she would be happy for me. I wished she would have stayed and you would have left.”
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 am

Thomas grinned at Tabi as she listed off things she liked about him. He felt just the same way with her.

Thomas listened to the twins fight over things. When Leshia brought up Tabi leaving instead of someone he thought was the older sister he grabbed Tabi's hand and shook his head. "Don't do this hear" he didn't want the sisters to get into a fight. Thomas looked between the two. "Tabi it's your choice on if you want your sister to stay. I don't mind if she does, it will give me a chance to find out things about you that you won't tell me" Tabi said, but he was joking about her not telling him things.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm

What Leshia had said about her disappearing instead of Carmin really hurt her. She was fighting really hard not to cry. In all their fights and even after the Ivano thing she never once said she wished she was gone. It was her that insistence when Leshia was kidnapped that she had to be found.

Tabi was about to blow up at Leshia because that was her coping mechanism until Thomas grabbed her hand. That simple touch had calmed her down just like his touch calmed her in the common room. He was right she didn't want to make a scene.

"Its fine Leshia you can stay if you want too." Tabi stated through her clenched teeth still trying not to seem hurt. "I am sure Leshia can tell you all sorts of stories about myself."

Tabi was sure she had told Thomas anything he asked, but maybe there was something he didn't. She already told him she would never keep anything from him
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Leshia was looking at Tabi. This was the one time that she wished that she would think before she would talk. Because she was regretting what she had just said. But Tabi was making her so mad that it just came out. Tabi wasn’t even curious to ask about this guy. And that what hurt her this was the first boy that might have liked her. And her sister could have cared less.

She was still watching her sister. “ No I think that I will leave. As I can see that I am not really wanted by you. I can read your body language. Just hope this time nothing bad happens to me.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 am

Tabi took a deep breathe and caught herself rubbing her fingers against Thomas's hand almost as if she was looking for support. She loved her sister, but geez she sits there and tells her how selfish she is but she is the one getting mad because Tabi doesn't want to know about her boyfriend at the moment because she thought this was about getting to know her own boyfriend.

Tabi sighed and looked at Leshia, "Please Leshia just stay, you can learn about Thomas and then I will ask about Josh."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Leshia had no idea where this was all coming from. Maybe it was just building from all the time she was pushed away. Or because she was treated differently because she wasn’t a slytherin. But she knew later she would tell Tabi that she was sorry for how she was acting. But that would be when it was just them. But Thomas was going to be around a lot more.

She then pulled out a chair and sat down. “ Ok fine.”
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Thomas could feel how Tabi was about to go insane at her. He couldn't let that happen. He didn't want to jump into the twins conversation because it wasn't his buisness but when Leshia sat down after finally giving in to Tabi he spoke. "So Leshia, ask me anything, I will try my best to answer honestly" Thomas gestured for her to speak. He rubbed circles into Tabi's hand.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Leshia was now sitting there with her sister and her new boyfriend. She had no idea what she was going to ask or even say. She smiled as she was thinking about what she was going to say about Josh. Leshia didn’t know anything about him. But he did ask her if she wanted to go get ice cream. He was the first guy who ever did that.

She then looked at Thomas. “ Ok tell me about bit about who you are then.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Tabi smiled a inner smile as Thomas continued to rub circles in her hand. This was keeping her calmer than she thought Thomas realized. She was a little nervous what Leshia would ask. To Tabi this was a very new relationship and probably the only reason she even labelled their relationship at the moment was because of Leshia.

Don't get her wrong she wanted to be Thomas's girlfriend she just didn't want to push him because of her sister, they were still getting to know each other. Even though he says he is not going anywhere.

Tabi just sat there and leaned against Thomas as listened to his answer
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Thomas waited for Leshia to ask him any question in the world and when she did he nodded. "Well, I'm a year older then your sister, in the same house as well, I'm very protective of those who I care about. Like my two younger sisters, my best friends, and I will be protective of your sister as well. I like to pull pranks on people, real funny ones to. But aside from being witty, funny, pranky, serious, can be mean sometimes, I really like Tabi, she is probably the first girl beside my sisters and best friends to actually see the soft side of me. The point is, I will never be a dick to a woman, I'll treat them with respect and love them every minute of everyday" Thomas explained to Leshia.

Thomas sent Tabi a wink and kissed the palm of her hand. Thomas was serious about everything he said. Yes he was a Slytherin at heart but that didn't mean that he didn't know how to treat a lady.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Leshia then was sitting there as she was watching Tabi and Thomas talking. She was glad that she was getting to know this one. Leshia didn’t really like how Ivano was treating Tabi. Always flirting with other girls but she couldn’t’ say much because Ivano kissed her. She was doing her best to listen to every word that Thomas was saying. And he was so much different from Ivano. And Leshia was happy for Tabi. And she knew that someday she would find a great guy. Well she knew that she did but she didn’t get to spend a lot of time with Josh yet. “ That is good that you are good to Tabi.”

She just sat there and smiled as she was watching Thomas and Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Tabi sat and listened to every word that Thomas was saying. She had never heard any guy talk the way that Thomas talked. Tabi could see herself easily falling in love with Thomas one day. Hard to believe that a one time she thought that being treated like dirt was the way she was suppose to be treat.

She really had no words that could come to her, she was already emotional over what Leshia had said to her she was trying really hard not to tear over his words they were so sweet, and then when he winked at her and kissed her palm she was sold and would do everything in her power to keep this man.

"Thank you, for being so sweet to me." Was all that Tabi could manage as she leaned over and kissed Thomas on the cheek.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Thomas watched Leshia's face and when she approved of him, it made him glad. He liked Tabi a lot but he just didn't want to screw it up by doing or saying something that would make her hate him. "I do care about her. I wouldn't dream of hurting her" Thomas stated.

"Don't thank me for being sweet" Thomas said to Tabi. He then remembered something important to warn her. "Oh by the way, if we ever go on a double date with my friend Caleb and his girlfriend. Let me warn you that he can be quite annoying. I would invite my other friend Hades but he is on the rocks with his girlfriend" Thomas explained.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Tabi was glad that Leshia was approving of Thomas because that was one less thing for her to worry about. But she really wished she would leave because she still was not over what she said to her. It would probably take a little bit for her to forgive her.

She looked at Thomas when he was talking about his friend, "I am sure I can handle a annoying person, cause I am sure I can be quite annoying if I want too."

Tabi looked over to Leshia wondering if she was going to comment, she was almost trying to read her mind for a minute.

"So Leshia why don't you tell us about Josh." Tabi asked as nice as she could.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Leshia was glad that Tabi found a better guy than Ivano. She knew that Tabi didn’t need to be treated like dirt. And she was regretting what she said about her sister. But sometimes it was true she just wanted Carmin to come back. But she knew that she would never give up her twin even if sometimes Tabi made her mad.

She then was being asked to talk about Josh. “ Well there really isn’t a lot. I was in Honeydukes to buy some sweets and well he bumped into me. We started to talk and told me I was beautiful. And I told him what you always said that I should put myself out there more. And well I did and he told me he has been watching me for a while and asked me out for ice cream.”
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Thomas looked at Tabi and shook his head. "Oh no, you have met Caleb yet, he has so more years on you at being annoying, people just want to strangle him half the time" Thomas explained. It was true, but Thomas couldn't have asked for a better friend then Caleb.

Thomas listened as Leshia told them about her boy named Josh. This was not his kind of conversation but he'd listen to it because there could be a time where he might know what to say.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 am

Tabi could not help but laugh as Thomas talked about his friend, well maybe she couldn't be that annoying. "Well he must be a really good friend if you haven't killed him yet."

Tabi tried to act like she was interested in her sister's guy interest, but she really wanted to get back to just Thomas and her.

"He sounds like a real nice guy Lesh, I am happy for you." Tabi was happy for her after everything she had been through.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Leshia then could tell that Tabi was only pretending to be interested. Which she was sure she just wanted Leshia to leave.

She really wasn’t sure how she was going to act about this. All she knew that she didn’t want anything bad to happen. Last time when her and Tabi got into a fight was when she was kidnapped.

“ Yeah I was telling him about how you said that I was beautiful and I need to put myself out there. And he told me that my sister was right.”
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Thomas nodded to her. "He is, I known him for years and still shocked how he is still living but like I said, he is annoying but he always has your back when ever you need him" Tom explained.

Thomas nudged Tabi a little bit and gave her a look that told her to be nice. He didn't want either of the twins to say something they would regret and something happen and the other feel guilty. Thomas stayed out of the conversation about Leshia's boy life because it wasn't his buisness.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 pm

"Its always to have your friends back or sisters even if they annoy you." Tabi stated then looked back to her sister listening more about Josh.

Tabi felt Thomas nudge her and she looked over at him and inwardly sighed, he could read her like a book already she swore. She knew right then she was going to work on being able to pass messages on to him threw their minds.

"I usually am right. You did and look you found someone, that is great." Tabi said with a smile. "If you two will excuse me I need to use the ladies room."

She needed to just get away for a few minutes and take a breather and try not to loose it. She loved her sister, but maybe she was over thinking things it just always seemed like Leshia always wanted everything to be about her.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Leshia then seen how Tabi went to the bathroom. That is when she then put some money down on the table. She smiled because she knew that she was doing now. And she was sure that her sister didn't want her there anymore. Leshia then was just going to go find something to do.

She then looked at Thomas and waved before she walked out the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm