Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Moving On

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Moving On - Page 4 Empty Re: Moving On

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 am

Thomas nodded and tried not to grin when she hinted something at Leshia. It was funny but it was so true. Never turn your back on someone, no matter how much they annoy you.

Thomas watched her get up and got a little curious. "Either she really needed to pee or she is trying to get out of this conversation" Thomas noticed. Thomas sent her a small wave back before taking a sip of his drink and waited for Tabi to return.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Tabi had gone into the bathroom and did what she needed to do and then spent a little extra time playing with her hair and then came back to the booth. When she arrived back at the booth she noticed that Leshia was gone and she smirked a little.

"Oh Leshia left, I didn't get to tell her good bye." Tabi said with a smile.

Tabi sat down across from Thomas so he didn't have to get up. She then reached across the table and grabbed her drink.

"So where did she go?" Tabi asked nonchalantly as if she cared at the moment.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

Thomas was sitting there waiting for Tabi when he saw her coming back from the bathroom. Thomas gave her a smirk and waited for her to take a seat once again. When she did, Thomas had her full attention.

He nodded. "Yeah, she left not that long after you did to go to the bathroom".

He shrugged. "I think she left to go meet that Josh boy" Thomas answered.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 am

Tabi noticed the smirk that Thomas give her as she sat down, "What, whats that smirk for?" Tabi assumed it was for her leaving to get away from Leshia, he was getting really good at reading her.

Tabi grabbed her drink and took a sip and looked at Thomas, "Well I am glad, she will have someone to keep herself busy instead of bugging me."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Thomas just shrugged. "Just was glad that you came back to join me for this little drink conversation" Thomas answered.

Thomas rolled his eyes at her. "You take things a little bit to far but I know what you mean. I have the same problem when it comes to my younger sisters. Including Alex. Man she can get annoying when she wants to be" Thomas sighed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm