Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13

Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13 Empty Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Having stepped out of her winter coat, Ava proceeded to smooth out the creases in the pant suit. Appearances were very important after all and even though she did not have a meeting scheduled here, there was a very high chance that she could run into any past or potential clients or contacts.

Stopping in the middle of the work day for a quick cup of coffee was a small break that the young woman couldn't resist taking even though her personality was always pushing her to be doing something, to be going, never staying in one place for long than she had to.

"Back coffee, please," she made her order with a slight nod of her head as she stopped for a few moments in front of a waitress on her way to the table, her mind already elsewhere as they woman behind her stared after her retreating figure.

Taking a seat at a table in the back of the pub, Ava took out a few pieces o parchment from her briefcase. She could never just stay still, especially when there was work to be done. And there was always work that needed to be done. Just this morning she had a meeting with her newest client, a wizard who originally came from Ukraine, who wanted to be put in contact with the developer of a new software. Though the witch was not informed for what specifically the software was required for, but she had a feeling that the Ukrainian wanted to infuse some magic into it for whatever reason. The whole idea sounded rather idiotic to the blonde, however she did not question it. It did not matter really, the only point was that she was getting quite a large sum of money for this transaction and whatever the client did with said purchase was none of her concern.

Last edited by Ava Winchester on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13 Empty Re: Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 pm

After the stressful day Lev just had, alcohol was the only thing on his mind. He was crazing a glass of Firewhiskey and so ended up entering the first pub his gaze rested on. It had been a while since he had been to Azorat, and could hardly remember the shops.

Approaching the counter, he ordered a glass of the drink and downed it in one go, already feeling the relief flood through his veins. He loosened his tie, folded the sleeves of his shirt and glanced around the place, looking for someone that was worth talking to him. His eyes fell upon a woman sitting alone at the far end of the pub, and with a smirk already playing on his lips, he made his way towards her.

"All work and no play is not at all good for pretty ladies such as yourself," he remarked as he took a seat at her table.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13 Empty Re: Not Your Average Cup of Coffee - PG13

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 pm

"Hmm?" Ava said absent-midedly, her attention still focused on the papers in front of her and not at all on the man that sat down at her table. That lasted for a few moments before she finally raised her head to meet his eyes.

"And how can a gentleman like yourself entertain such a lady?" she asked him with some amusement in her voice. Her chin came to rest on her palm, her posture relaxed. It was the end of the day and the level of formality that was required in such as setting was significantly lower. One had to entertain oneself somehow.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

"Oh, there are many tricks up my sleeve, you could say," Ruslan replied with a wink. Leaning back against the chair, he nodded his head towards the papers on the table, "Is this how you treat a sexy looking bloke who wants to talk to you? Sorry to burst your bubble babe, but that is not going to get you many wins."

He had a feeling that she was not like his usual conquests; this one would be a challenge. But then again, something difficult was good every once in a while. The thrill was all the more pleasurable.

"I am Ruslan Leverett, by the way," he introduced himself, smirk still in place. "I know it probably does not concern you, but if something does happen between us, you know whose name to use," the man hinted.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:14 am

"Show them than," she prompted him, never one who liked waiting. "Well, it depends how sexy said bloke is, or how much of my attention he manages to actually catch," she drawled with some amusement. Though the statement was quite blunt, it was the truth.

"I am not against a more of an......intimate meeting if that is what you here to offer. Otherwise.....well I have a lot of work that needs to get done," she said as she glanced down at the papers once again. She never did like to be pulled away from a task in the middle of it. But on the other hand,, turning down quite a handsome man was not something she was known for either. Besides, he could turn out to be useful at some point. Or perhaps just good to spend a night with.

"Ava Winchest," she introduced herself, putting her hand out for him to shake. The manner in which she was introducing herself was very much like she would introduce herself to a business associate.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am

"You see, my tricks require a more private setting and less of barriers, you see," the man murmured, his gaze focussed on hers. "Besides, half the fun is in the foreplay itself, why to rush the thrill?" He scoffed at her comment and rolled his eyes, "If you must know, my sexiness is worthy enough to capture anyone's attention. And if it doesn't, it is because the person on the other side does not appreciate good taste."

Ruslan shook his head in mock disappointment, "Honestly woman, you need to quit being such a stereotypical personality. I usually avoid such people, but sadly, your attractiveness sort of beckons to me." He hated hooking up with those that were so business oriented, and that was probably why he found the best conquests at some nightclubs. "I am obviously more entertaining than your work anyway."

Raising an eyebrow at her outstretched, the man gave it a firm shake before raising her hand upto his lips, and with a smirk, kissed her hand and let go. "So far, the pleasure is all mine, Ava," he emphasised her name, indicating that he more than just liked it. "You can cut with the formality shit, I am not interested in being your client or something...unless, you'd shag a client," he grinned wickedly at the blonde.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 pm

"You don't say..." she drawled back softly. "Foreplay did always have it's perks though," she continued thoughtfully before looking down and closing her folder finally, putting her documents away. "But then again, you can never be exactly sure if it is going to lead to something more interesting or not. I hate it when that happens."

She chuckled slightly at his words but did not say anything.

"Do you always refer to the witches you like as 'woman'?" Ava asked with mild curiosity in her voice as she leaned back in her chair, her fingers tapping against the table ever so slightly. "Sadly?" her eyebrows rose at that word. "If you want you can leave. You are the one who interrupted my work in the first place. I hate the men who just step in to say a couple pretty words but never go beyond that," she informed him bluntly.

"I never mix business with pleasure, Ruslan." The witch repeated his own emphasis on the name, her voice becoming slightly harder. Her demeanor remained cool as she watched him with her eyes, openly studying him.

Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm

"Oh darling, if you get together with me, it will always lead to something interesting," Ruslan replied with a light laugh. "You should not underestimate my skills really, you just might be surprised by the way I could make you feel. Possibly so good, that youd forget about all your boring work."

He shrugged his shoulders and ran his fingers through his hair, "Just the ones that manage to get on my nerve and for some reason, you got on there pretty quickly." It seemed like it was one of those rare times, wherein the female was playing hard to get. Though he had a feeling that she was not really attempting to do that. Folding his hands on the table, he leaned forward and whispered, "But that's the thing, I cannot leave. I can go all the way with you and I can give you just what you need." He smirked, "You will find that I am a man of my words."

"Let loose Ava, come on to the wild side for once," he pressed, his dark gaze still focussed intently on hers. "Or do you wish to always stay so uptight?"
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

"No man will ever make me forget about my work," she replied surely, two parts of her conflicting at that moment. She knew that she should be used to this kinds of talk by now. Charming men who were smooth with their words came forward in hopes of sweeping her off her feet, but were left with nothing but an empty room come morning, the with most likely in another city if not country by that stage.

Ava couldn't help but smirk at his words. "So you like witches that get on your nerve," she asked with amusement. She nodded slightly," that is what I like to hear."

"I am not uptight, I simply have my priorities set straight. If you want someone to 'let loose' or mix business with pleasure than I suggest you go find a prostitute. I heat they are very good at doing that," she told him pointedly.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am

"Now that right there, sounds like a challenge, which I accept," Ruslan grinned, a mischievous glint in his green eyes. "And just so you know, I never give up till I win. So be warned that, if tonight is not the night, there will definitely be another."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sure, I like the fiesty ones such as yourself. It does get rather boring have to be with easy women who barely pay any attention to a word I say. Really pathetic, if you ask me." Unlike some men, he was not really into the 'dumb blonde' thing. He had a set of standards after all.

"Why the fuck would I pay money for something I can get with my charm?" The man scoffed with a role of his eyes. "Any woman would be lucky to be acknowledged by presence, and here you are trying to get rid of me. You really are a piece of work, you know that?"
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am

Ava smirked at him but did not say anything in reply. If you can find me after tonight was the thought on her mind but she didn't voice. There was no point really.

"And what of the women who simply do not care about what you have to say?" she asked as she leaned forward, her eyes glinting as she waited for his answer. A smirk curled her lips upwards.

"I try to be," she nodded her head at that. "And I have standards too. Besides, who would want to jump into bed with a random stranger?"
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am

"Of those women, I say, 'To hell with them'. But don't worry, since you've been hanging on to every word I've said so far, I have thought nothing of the sort about you," Ruslan smirked. "Like I said, the ones that get on my nerve are definitely worth trying out."

"I do not mind jumping into bed with attractive strangers, even if they do begin to annoy the hell out of me," he muttered as he leaned forward as well, smirk never leaving his lips. "I am sure your standards and mine are far off from each other."

"But how about we try to...work things out? Especially since we've made it clear we're not really fond of each other at the moment," he said, his fingers reaching over to stroke the woman's cheeks lightly, before pulling back and leaning back against his chair.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 am

"Yes, those standards are far apart. Though that does not have to stop us in this situation, It's always fun to try out something new I suppose," she continued, her voice sounding half amused and half bored as it had before this point.

"I don't like that word," Ava informed him. "Work should not be associated with this in any way," she told him pointedly. "Though your proposal sounds nice." She moved her head away from his fingers, the caresses seeming to be too intimate and personal for her liking. "Shall we do that than?" she asked as she rose from her seat, taking her briefcase with her.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am

"It was just a figure of speech for Merlin's sake," the man shook his head and rolled his eyes once more. "It is not a proposal of sorts, I'm just giving you what we both seem to want," he said with a wink before getting up and making his way out of the pub, alongside the woman.

His house being a little too far for his liking at the moment, he knew there was a motel somewhere nearby and led the way. Simply wanting to mess with the blonde, he pushed her against one of the alleyway walls and crashed his lips to hers.

"You do realize that we're just goin to fuck, right?" He murmured as he bit her lip, his voice getting a husky edge. "So you do not need to worry about any silly words."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm

"It's a simple figure at speech,"Ava shot back at him in answer to his own statement.

She followed after him, letting him lead the way. He was the one who organized this meeting after all. A gasp left her lips as her back connected hard with the stone wall, but the sound was barely heard as his lips were on her a second later. She remained still for a few moments, in shock, before kissing him back ,her movements just as strong as his were.

"You do realize that I am not the type to care about feeling right," she said back to him, her hands grabbing fist full oh his shirt before pulling him sharply back towards her, connecting their lips once again.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

The woman's words barely registered in his brain, as he moved his lips roughly against hers. It had been a while since he had been with someone with as much intensity as him, and he was already enjoying it.

The pleasure was turning out to be a little too much, in fact.

Ruslan pulled the blonde's body closer to him, his hands going up to her hair, tugging and letting the strands loosen, and tugged on his lightly. Biting her lower lip, his tongue begged for entrance as one of his hands trailed down her side.

"You are wearing one too many clothes babe, we should probably continue this at our destination," he whispered, slightly breathless, his green orbs having darkened a little. "Walking or apparate?"
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 am

A moan of pleasure made its way out of Ava's lips only to be silenced by Ruslan's. She could not believe that she was actually letting herself lose so much control over her own emotions, over her responses to his touch. It was like he was waking up an animal within her. An animal who only wanted to feel pleasure and nothing else.

Her arms rose to wrap around his neck as her lips moved kissed his hungrily. The woman's fingers wrapped tightly around his short hair and pulled on it hard as her mouth opened to his tongue, her own darting out, tasting him.

Ava's breath sounded very close to a gasp as his hands moved down her body. Her eyes closed, her posture relaxing even further. "Apparating of course," she snapped at him in a whisper. Why was he asking her such questions?
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 am

"Fuck," he groaned against Ava's lips, needing more of the friction, as he hands continued their journey across her body. He nearly hissed in pleasure as she tugged his hair and he pushed against her even closer. Oh Merlin, what was she doing to him? Just a few minutes before she was annoying the hell out of him, and now...

But Ruslan knew he couldn't deny the sexual attraction that was obviously present between them.

Smirking lightly at the woman's frustration, he held her close and apparated them to his house. The living room was quite spacious, and there were just a few lights illuminating the walls, though he barely cared about it at this moment.

He pushed Ava's jacket off of her before slipping his hands under her shirt, his lips trailing down to her neck, making sure to leave a mark there.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Gasps were leaving her mouth, her body melting against his touch as he moved his lips to her neck. What was he doing to her? Her head tilted to the side to allow him more access to her skin.

"Don't you have a bedroom?" her words were barely audible. His hands were now moving on her bare skin. She clutched his own shirt. Why was he still wearing clothes? Her hans tore the two sides of the shirt apart, only causing three of the buttons to fly loose. Her fingers smoothed over his bare chest, feeling the warm flesh.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 am

Ruslan pulled away slightly and raised an eyebrow in amusement as the blonde tore his shirt, "Now that was not very nice." He was kidding though, the man did not have it in him to care too much about his clothing at the moment. In fact, the less amount of clothes, the better.

As it always was situations like these.

His lips found hers once more, dominating, as he placed his hands under her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He let out another satisfied groan as her fingers finally made contact with his skin and led the way to the bedroom.

"If you do not stop your teasing, we won't make it to the bedroom," he growled against Ava's lips.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 am

"Who cares about nice," Ava snapped breathlessly once again. Why was he even talking when he could be kissing her.

She groaned as he kissed her again, fighting him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she rolled her hips against his just to torture him more. "I am not the one teasing," she growled back at him, completely leaning into his frame. Her hands didn't stop moving, sliding to the back, her nails digging into his skin.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

His lips never left hers as he reached the bedroom. He nearly groaned once more at the friction, his hands making quick work of the blonde's shirt. Finally feeling her bare skin on his, drove him into a frenzy and his hands ran across the parts of flesh he could find.

Walking forward a little, he pushed Ava unceremoniously onto the bed, before climbing onto it as well, his body hovering above hers. His fingers pulled at her hair roughly, granting him access to her neck, while his hand continued to trace patterns across her skin.

"Fucking hell Winchester, I like this side of yours much better," he muttered as he claimed her once more.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Ava let out a growl as she was thrown onto the bed. It was so hot. Every inch of her skin was on fire. Her shirt was gone and her body shifted closer to his own. A moan sounded as his hands touched her bare skin. Her back arched in pleasure.

She grunted as he tugged on her hair, her head moving. She tensed her muscles and rolled them over so that she was on top smirking down at him before connecting their lips again, ravishing them.

"This is the only side of me that you will be able to see now," she whispered into his ear.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 pm

"Good, it is the only side I'm interested in seeing. For now," the man added with a smirk, as he bit her lip, his voice growing huskier. Usually he would indulge in a bit of foreplay; it was the thrilling part. But for the first time in his life, his patience was running on low.

The feel of her skin against his was like a drug.

He turned them around once more, making him on top, and got rid of Ava's skirt as well. His fingers moved against her thighs sensually, his lips moving hard and quick against hers, tongues battling for dominance.

Pushing his body closer to hers, his other hand gripped her hip tightly, not bothered that he might leave bruises. "I love the way your body responds to me, Winchester," he breathed. It was so intoxicating. Almost like a craving he couldn't get much off.

He knew tonight was just the beginning. They wouldn't be able to stay away, not after this. No matter how much they would end up fighting.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Sounds of pleasure left the woman's swollen lips which were becoming bruised with his ministrations, but she did not care. She let him kiss her, enjoying his every touch.

Ava growled as she ended up with her back against the bed sheets once again. Hips rising as he grabbed them, brining them closer to his own. "And I love it when you don't talk," she growled back at him in between the waves of pleasure.

She kissed him back with full intensity, pulling on his lip, biting it as he did hers. Her hands found his hair once again and stayed there, pushing his head closer to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am