Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

looking for some kind of sun

Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

looking for some kind of sun Empty looking for some kind of sun

Post by Alex Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 am

Father had called her the Hunting Angel.

He said when she hunted, she was a silent beauty that encouraged the growth of fear in others. Her told that that whoever came across her, would have to learn how to run faster quickly. Especially when she was in a hunting mood. Then, Alannah cherished such words from the man. Now she wasn't too sure if she was supposed to welcome the compliments or not.

Crouching in a tree, the Slushatel was silent, with her dagger in her hand. It was a prized possession. Goblin-made and centuries old, it was something that Alannah kept locked up when not used. Or on her.

Her keen ears caught a sound of a branch snapping. Looking for any animal, she saw a flash of brown fur. Still silent as a mouse, Alannah crept up the branch, ready to jump any moment. A deer head poked out of the bush, and Alannah resisted a sigh of disappointment. Dears were boring to kill. But it was still something, she guessed.

It took a while for the deer to get into jumping range. But as soon as the deer did, Alannah jumped. The dagger went through the delicate skin of the deer, as Alannah made sure to avoid the antlers. The hunt was a success. Now what to do with the body?
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

looking for some kind of sun Empty Re: looking for some kind of sun

Post by Dameon Volans Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:06 am

Dameon liked the hunt. It brought a pang of nostalgia, when he and the masters had to hunt for food. The importance of self sustainability had been firmly implanted in his head. He must hunt. He must make fires out of every material he could find. He must make sure he sets his traps right. That, he believed, was the key to true survival.

The Hrabrost had never thought of himself as a survivalist, though he was one, in every sense. He had this mindset which allowed him to adapt easily. Sometimes, his slyness made him doubt his sorting into Hrabrost, but he supposed that the Hitrosts were simply not his type.

He had been hunting for two hours when he spotted a deer. It seemed like the perfect target, from where he was crouching. He began to rise, watching the mammal with an artful gaze. Meon wiped the sweat off his brow, and began to quickly calculate his moves.

Before he could finish, however, another figure had killed it. His jaw clenched, before emerging from the bushes, running towards the deer. Once he reached it, he glanced up at the girl. "This was mine," he snarled.
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 am

Alannah pulled out the dagger and turned around, holding the dagger, threatening him silently. Her eyes flashed as she took in the boy, not very impressed with his entry. She stalked towards him, snarling. Nobody was going to tell her than an animal was theirs. "This is not private property. The deer did not have 'property of dickhead' written on it. So don't tell me that it was yours."

She tilted her head, and smirked, silently challenging him. This was what Alannah was trained for, by her father. What her mother persuaded her to do. Bring it on. "If it means so much to you, you can keep the body. I have no use for it," The Vogel added, laughing. The young heiress knew the boy wouldn't accept it.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am

Meon narrowed his eyes at the young girl, "Do you know who I am, young lady?" he yelled, "I am Head of the Honourable Volans Family! If you dare to call me such a putrid name, you are calling your father one too! You disrespect me, you are disrespecting him too!" He crossed his arms, looking almost feminine as he did so, "You are lucky you are a female, and not a male."

He took a quick glance at the deer's carcass, "There is no point in taking a trophy I have never won." He stroked the deer's fur with a gentle hand, "However, your technique, if I must admit, is pristine. Though I have to say, I can do better."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Alannah snarled and stormed right up to the boy. She was close enough that she could smell his breath. "I am part of the Vogel Noble Family! I am the Heiress!" The moment she said that, she knew it was a mistake. The murder of her father was big news at the moment. "Really? I don't like that sort of treatment." A smirk appeared, and stepped a little closer. "Go ahead, punch me. Treat me like a man. Damage this pretty face- I'd like to see you try."

"Show me then. Show me what makes your way so much better. Show me what I did wrong." Her voice was calm, with a hint of amusement. Nobody can do a better job at this technique. Her blade hit exactly at the right spot. "I think you are just saying that because your upset you didn't get your little deer."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm