Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Pure Gold

Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Pure Gold Empty Pure Gold

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Potions and Cauldrons was the third store of it's nature that Ava was visiting that day. It hadn't been a particularly difficult task that her latest client has set her up with, more relaxing. It was the kind of task that the young witch like. To search. The best thing about such tasks was the reward that she would get at the end of the hunt, the treasure that she will finally find. It was very rare for her to keep any of the things she found, they lost her interest after a day of being in her possession. That is why she loved her job so much.

On this particular day the treasure she was seeking was a cauldron made of pure gold. One could not prepare the regular potions in such a cauldron without melting it. No, the golden cauldrons had magical properties that others of lesser metals did not.

Flakes of snow feel onto the ground as she shook it out of her winter scarf. It was the middle of March and yet the weather was still clinging into its winter spirits. Ava was never a big fan of the cold, preferring to travel to warmer locations when she had the chance. But she was out on business this time and she never let anything. least of all the weather, to get in the way of her work.
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Pure Gold Empty Re: Pure Gold

Post by Vera Parker Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Laughter was on her lips as she danced into the small shop, the words that had caused the laughter long gone, having remained with the man that was still outside the shop, where he would remain, most likely forgotten. He hadn't been anyone Vera had known particularly well - in fact they had just met, but he had been attracted, as many were, by her bubbly nature, and she would never push a companion away.

She was and always would be a little social butterfly.

Twirling around the store for a moment, Vera took on glance at all the rows of objects and knew she'd never have the patiences to look through them all.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can find," she frowned at the list she had in her hand, squinting at it for the objects she needed, "Moonseed would you?" She raised an eyebrow and grinned at the woman she had stopped beside.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Ava raised her head as the blonde came to stand beside her, obviously looking for somethings. Shops were very good locations to find clients, clients who could not find what they were looking for.

"You won't find moonseed in this shop," the witch said, turning herself slightly to face the woman. She knew the answer to her question because she had already analyzed the content of the store as she always did. "But I do know where you can find it. In fact, I can get you quite a good discount if you are planning to buy yourself a large stock of it," she presented her offer with a polite smile, standing on the side, not pushing the woman to make a decision at this point. This was after all the first step of a possible business deal.
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Vera raised her eyebrow at the woman, slowly taking in the professional tone that she took this offer to.

"And if I don't want a large stock? What can you do for me then?" Although she sounded like she was shopping, wagering with the woman, Vera was - for the moment- really doing nothing more than playing along. She enjoyed playing with these sorts of people. When they took their job so seriously, she just couldn't help stirring a little bit of trouble in there.

"Cause, if you are only so one sighted, I'm sure I could find someone else to do my work for me - I could maybe even do it myself, if I felt like putting up the bother."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm