Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Summer is Coming

Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Summer is Coming Empty Summer is Coming

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am

It was another day and the sun was shining brightly through the white clouds that lightly littered the pale blue sky. It was a beautiful day, finally warm after so many moths of the cold. Ava was taking a moment to enjoy the weather as she walked down the street between errands that needed to be completed.

The witch was wearing a light knee length dress that and it, like her other clothes, managed to remain professional. Summer was the time when people turned more casual as the warmness mellowed them out. There were less unhappy and bratty clients and therefore less stress. Yes, life at the moment was good.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Summer is Coming Empty Re: Summer is Coming

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

Ruslan hummed a tune to himself as he walked along the streets of Diagon Alley. It was his day off from the Ministry and he had to admit, it felt good to be out from that place. Sure, he loved his job, but there was only so much of paperwork and meetings with colleagues he could handle.

Unlike his usual attire of suits, he was dressed in casual blue jeans ripped at a few ends and a black button down shirt, folded at the sleeves. He was not particularly on the hunt for women to play with, though he would occassionaly wink at those who stared at him.

Suddenly, he spotted a familiar figure standing a few feet and he nearly stopped in his tracks. He was not expecting to see her so soon again. In fact, he wasn't expecting to see her at all. Shrugging his shoulders, he made his way over to the woman.

"Well, what a surprise it is Winchester," Ruslan smirked in greeting as he leaned against one of the building walls.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 am

"Excuse me?" Ava said, startled to hear her name as she turned her head. Her movements stilled as she recognized the man that she had spent a night with not too long ago. Her eyebrows lowered in a frown as she looked at him. There were many other men that she had spent pleasurable nights with. Why did this one make her pause in her track when the others always went ignored.

"Did you want something from me?" she asked as he continued her rather slow walk along the street. She did not do business with the men that she had slept with, she already told him that, and the idea of going back to any man for more was something that made her nauseous. That is how she saw many witches her own age getting tied down, ending up marrying and having to focus on their families instead of themselves.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am

"Actually no, I do not desire anything from you at the moment. Besides, you already gave me the things I needed," the man remarked, smirk still in place. He had a feeling it would annoy her, which was why he'd said it. She needed to stop being so serious anyway.

His eyes scanned her up and down, not bothered that it probably looked like he wanted to ravish-Wait, since when did he want to shag the same woman twice?

"Sexy dress, I must say," Ruslan muttered, glancing at her as he walked beside her. "Don't tell me you dressed up for some jackass boyfriend or something."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 pm

"Then there is no reason for you to be following me," Ava stated rather coldly as they moved ahead. Every word of what he said was true for herself as well. Why linger on the past?

"How is that any of your concern?" she raised an eyebrow at him as they paused. "What do you want from me?" she asked one again. waiting for an answer. He was wasting her time with such talk and she hated wasted time more than anything else.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:11 pm

"Why should I need something for you? Perhaps I just want an interesting conversation and so far, you have been the epitome of interest for me," the Ruslan commented with a slight chuckle. "Seriously Winchester, are you always a bitch to the men you shagged?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he replied, "It is not, I was just curious. And maybe feeling sorry for your boyfriend." He sighed and shook his head at the blonde's repeated question. "I already told you, I do not want anything from you."

For fuck's sake, why was she being so bloody stubborn to deal with?

"I did like you better when you were on my bed."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 am

"I do not usually stay to talk to the men I 'shagged' as you have put it. They usually seem to think that women like me are not capable of intelligent conversation," Ava snorted a bit at that and shook her head. She honestly couldn't care less about what those men thought of her. The main thing was that she enjoyed the time that she had spent with them. And the rest didn't matter.

"Good," she nodded her head at his words. "Than it would be no trouble for you to leave me alone and find another dame to bother?" she raised her eyebrow at him.

She couln't help but laugh at his next words, a laugh that held a slight sinister edge. "Well, I hope your memories will keep you warm."
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 am

"On the contrary, I do believe that you are not the type to talk nonsenical things. A business woman such as yourself cannot stand silly things, yes?" He commented teasingly, his eyes holding a mischievous glint. "Is that why you don't seem to have a boyfriend? All too stupid and pompous for your taste?"

"For some reason, I am quite on bothering you," the man told softly, leaning towards the blonde slightly before pulling away just as quick. "It's your good luck really that I'm talking to you, I don't usually give a fuck about the women I sleep with."

The Russian scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Ha, memories? Well, I am not that type of sentimental person who needs to replay things in my mind. By the way, you could use the warmth more than me, Winchester," he added, and smirked once more, his dark gaze focussed on her.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:26 am

'No," Ava shook her head at that. "All too clingy. Just like you are being now," she drawled.

Her eyebrows rose as he moved closer to her. "My good luck? No, I think you are mistaken. It is neither of our lucks that you are talking to me right now," she stated rather coldly. "Frankly it would have been better if we never met each other after that night."

A smirk slid over her lips at his next words. "Who says my memories of you are the hottest or the most recent ones in fact?" Her gaze became slightly gleeful as she gazed at him, finding it hard to hold back a laugh.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 am

"Just because I am interested in talking to you as a person, does not really classify as me being clingy," the man shrugged. "Look on the bright side, I have no interest to be your boyfriend, anyway."

In a way, he agreed with the blonde. He hated confronting the women he slept with at a later date, made them clingy or the situation awkward. It was obvious they had a mutual dislike for each other, which made this conversation even worse. Then again, he was never the one to walk away simply. "Why not be a bit more open minded about this? Instead of directing all your hate at me," he muttered with a roll of his eyes.

"It is me after all, so of course they're hot memories," Ruslan stated as though it was obvious. "You may hate me, but your body sure doesn't."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 am

"Look," Ava said as she finally stopped and turned around to face him. "I have absolutely no interest in seeing any more of your face or your body for that matter. I suggest you stop wasting both of our times with this needless chatter and go find yourself another girl to entertain. Will be better for everyone," she said, an edge of coldness and finality in her voice.

Her own eyes rolled at his statement. "I am very open minded to what I want and what I need. You do not happen to go under either of those categories.

Her eyebrows rose and her smirk widened as she kept a steel grip on her emotions. "Whoever said that the memories of you were hot compared to my others?"
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 am

"You know, your hostility is probably your defence mechanism. What's the matter, Winchester? Afraid you'll fall for me?" The man questioned with a smirk. "That would not be so bad would it? I'm sure you could do worse." Though he had a feeling they'd go like fire and ice. Always trying to outdo one another, a competition of dislike. He was nearly positive that's what it was.

Then why the fuck was he trying to get her attention?

"Of course you need me, who else'd give you the satisfaction you crave?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes once more. "I think I have a better memory power than you, because if I recall, you seemed very much needy back then."

Ruslan grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, glad there were no people milling about. "I'll show you I'm much hotter than your others," he whispered roughly in her ear, before crashing his lips to hers.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am

Her teeth ground together as he continued to speak. Her eyes narrowed and her hand rose to slap his cheek. "Is that hostile enough for you?" she snarled at him.

Ava's eyes rolled at that. "I was bored. that was the only reason at that time. And besides, I never said you were bad. I just said that you were not the best," she replied simply, as her eyes appraised him once again with such scrutiny that she would normally give something she was buying.

Her jaw dropped in shock as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him. She tried to pull back sharply, but all her movements stopped as his lips met hers. She stayed unmoving for a few moments, at a complete loos as to what she wanted to do. One part of her said that she should never touch him again as she had done with all her previous men, and yet another part of her was begging her lips to move, to ravish his, to feel the pleasure that she had felt that first night with him once again.

It didn't take long for the witch's instincts to take over and barely a second after he kissed her, she was kissing him back, just as passionately as she had before.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 am

"Fucking bitch," the man growled and pushed her against the wall, not bothered about being gentle. "You think your tactics are going to scare me away? I've dealt with worse, and you are nothing compared to that."

He chuckled humourlessly, "You did not have to say I was the best, it was quite obvious without the spoken words." No matter how much this woman was driving him crazy, he still wanted her. Of course he would never say it out loud, just like she, even he was in denial.

Merlin, the hatred and annoyance was growing like a stem and yet, here they both were, not ready to back down.

He smirked against the blonde's lips as she kissed him back, and he deepened the kiss even further, his lips moving roughly against hers. His hands trailed upto her hair, tugging on it, as his tongue begged for entrance. His lips trailed down and bit her neck, pulling her flush against him.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 am

A sharp sound left her lips as her back connected with the wall, the woman's eyes narrowing further. "What kind of idiot are you! Can you not understand that I do not want to be anywhere near you!" she snarled at him. "If it going to continue this way I am going to call the authorities!" she napped out, her fists clenched. Never had she had a man pursuing her with such force.

"Your obnoxiousness has no bounds," she drawled in reply.

Her eyes closed, her mouth opened without hesitation to let his tongue in. God, why was everything so difficult with this man. He was so determined to drag her back into his bed yet she never allowed herself to linger with one man for more than one night. But she moved so easily with him. There was no awkwardness whatsoever.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"In that case, you should probably stop kissing me!" Ruslan growled at her with a glare. "Call the authorities? No, you won't. Because you want this just as much as I do, Winchester. You may hate me, just as much as I do you, but still your senses respond to mine."

He chuckled lightly, "Ah, but it is my obnoxiousness that makes me attractive, to which you are an obvious example."

The man nearly groaned at the familiar feeling, never wanting it to go away. His hands trailed her arms, and cupped her face, their kisses turning agressive. Their tongues battled for dominance, as his grip on her tightened.

"Want me to stop?" He breathed against her lips, his hands itching to feel her bare skin.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 pm

He was right. And there was nothing she could say in return to that without humiliating herself in so way. "Just shut up will you? You always talk too much," she snapped at him, sighing as her hands moved up his clothed chest. Why was she doing this again? This was a mistake. She could have left so easily if he allowed her too. She was not staying here against her own consent, yet it was so much harder to resist the temptation when she was being held there. It was too close not to take the plunge.

Ava snorted at those words. How arrogant was he?

Her own movements become more sharp, more demanding. Her lungs were begging for air but she did not separate her lips from his, driven by a hunger she was not sure where originated from.

"I want you to shut up!" she snarled at him before sharply pulling him by his shirt to kiss his lips again.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 pm

"You just hate the fact that I am right. And that is not my fucking problem," Ruslan scoffed, his gaze darkening at her movements. Merlin, what was it about this woman that was keeping him trapped? It was meant to be a single night of fun, just like with the others, and god damnit, she was just so frustrating! But how could he resist this flow of energy? Sure, it was probably the chaotic and worst kind of sexual energy, but it was there.

He growled angrily at her comment once more, but before he could retort, she was kissing him again. But he needed more. There were too many boundaries. "Stop getting angry at me, will you bitch? Just trying to have some fun," he muttered against her neck, as he marked her. He didn't care of the consequences, and he most definitely didn't care if she did the same. All he cared about was going further.

This was getting to be too addicting. His hands buried themselves deeper in her hair. "Do you have somewhere to be?" He whispered against in her ear.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Ava growled at his words., not giving them a verbal reply. Her fingers clawed into her shirt as her anger made itself more prominent. She kissed his lips and than moved her lips along his jaw, tasting his skin. at first the kisses were soft but than grew stronger, leaving little marks on his skin. "Stop calling me bitch!" she snarled at him, pulling back slightly. "Maybe than I will stop yelling at you. Do you not posses a brain in that head of yours?"

the witch squirmed as he marked her neck, a part of her enjoying it and yet another part telling her that this was not right. She pulled him even closer to herself, if it was possible. "Oh, I always have somewhere to be," she whispered back hoarsely.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am

"Just calling you a name that fits," the man replied, edging half on amusement and annoyance. Ruslan suppressed a groan at the blonde's touches, his grip on her tightening. "My brain does not really seem to be functioning right now, and neither is yours really, given our present condition," he breathed, a smirk on his lips. "Too bad, because I don't think you will be getting to your destination any time soon."

He pushed her against the wall harder, as though the closeness wasn't enough. His fingers trailed along the sides of her arms, his lips moving uniquely in sync with hers. Placing his hands on either side of Ava's cheeks, he kissed her roughly before pulling away to whisper once more, "As much as I would love to take you right here, I'm pretty sure you would want that."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 am

"And I suppose I will call you a git every time I see you?" Aba drawled, her voice breathless. "Yes, I think that suits you quite well, Git," she repeated the word, her eyes half closed, her lips finding his skin once again. He taste alone was so alluring.

She didn't give a reply to his words. Oddly, it seemed that when she was with him she seemed to forget all about her work. That has never happened before. Later of course she would come to regret it, but now her body was asking for more.

She kissed him back fiercely, not allowing him to pull himself away from her a moment too soon. "Than I suggest we move," she growled.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 am

"The git and the bitch? Oh yes, that sounds fucking attractive," Ruslan murmured sarcastically with a smirk. He pressed against the blonde harder, her back flattened completely against the brick wall. He had never craved anything so badly, something that was so close yet out of his reach.

"So we just apparate off to somewhere, have fun and go our own way?" He questioned softly, his dark gaze focused on Ava. "It's not really working out at the moment, is it?"

Of course, the primal part was ready to argue that everything indeed was going smoothly, but this time, his rational part won out. Yes, he hated her and clearly, she did too. Yet, they obviously had something the other one wanted and needed.

Placing a hard kiss on her lips, his fingers trailed across her arms. "Unless you'd rather talk after you're done ravishing me," he whispered huskily against her lips.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 pm

"Oh, please. The next thing you are going to say that it even sounds poetic. You are such an idiot," Ava muttered almost to herself between the kisses. Her lips captured one of his in between hers, pulling it farther before letting it go and having her tongue slide further in.

"Are you always so indecisive?" she sighed at him, looking up to meet his gaze finally. "We are wasting time," she growled, her fingers digging into his shirt.

The witch moaned as his lips crashed against hers, her lungs begging for breath. "Who said I was going to do the ravishing?" her eyebrows rose, her voice sounding almost gleeful. "A woman like me doesn't need to do any ravishing to get her way."
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 am

"I guess you do not recognize sarcasm when you hear it, Winchester," Ruslan remarked with a tone of mock disappointment. He growled as the blonde bit his lip and kissed her roughly, their tongues battling for dominance.

Their kisses weren't romantic or passionate, far from those. It was aggressive and wild and the heat could be felt from a mile away, especially since it was turning to be fucking uncontrollable.

"Fine, how about your place? I think it's only fair," he smirked and continued, "Oh, I apologize for wasting time. I didn't realize you were so eager to take me." His voice dropped low and turned seductive.

His fingers on Ava's dress tightened, getting tempted to pull it off. "I'm sure you will do it Winchester, I don't need to be a freaking genius to see how much you need this," he whispered with a smug smile. "If you're done patronizing me, we should probably get going."
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 am

Ava huffed at his words. "Stop wasting your breath on sarcasm," she told him dryly.

It was getting very hard to breath between the constant kisses. The heat that was building up between them was starting to become scalding. Finally, she removed her lips from his, pushing him back slightly as she met his eyes. "I do not take anyone back to my place," she informed him coldly. The witch only growled in reply to his next words, pushing him hard against the wall behind him before apparting both of them away to a bedroom. "I don't think they will mind us staying in this hotel room," she murmured as her hand slid up the fabric of his shirt.

She laughed at that. "Funny, you are the one who keeps approaching me, not the other way around. You do seem to have less control over your urges than I do," she said, smirking at him almost triumphantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am