Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

first to last, last to first

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

first to last, last to first Empty first to last, last to first

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:33 pm

For the first time in ages, he had climbed a tree.

Fun, it was fun. It amused Yefrem, looking down. The ground seemed empty. Not a soul in sight.

Many people would love to be alone, but to him it wasn't any form of escape. Just emptiness. However awkward he was around people, Yefrem liked company. He couldn't explain it, but just did.

Peering down again, he allowed himself to be stupid again and let go of the branch, sending himself falling to the hard ground. He lay there perfectly still, feeling more like himself than he had in a long time.
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

first to last, last to first Empty Re: first to last, last to first

Post by Veronika Erinaya Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Veronika was walking through the forest, thinking about home, when a boy about 7 feet to her left fell out of a tree and laid still on the ground. She walked over and looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't terribly concerned seeing as he was breathing, conscious, and not screaming in pain. "Well that was stupid," she informed him dryly before sitting down next to him.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 pm

He was still, but Yefrem's eyes moved. He spotted the girl out of the corner of his eye, but didn't bother with getting up or anything.

"Yeah, it was," he confirmed. "But hey, that's me. I fall out of trees constantly." He sat up, brushing his arms off. There was little pain, but after all the falls he'd taken, it wasn't anything. "Hello, by the way."
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Veronika's smirk grew. "All the time you say? Fortunate you're not broken then. I suppose I could always double check that for you though, make sure nothing's seriously injured," she added, flirting lightly. Because she flirted with everything male that stayed still long enough. "And by the way, hey," she responded.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

He laughed ligtly. "I don't break. Used to, but not any more." Yefrem raised an eyebrow and smirked knowingly. "How exactly do you plan on doing that? How do you check if someone's broken?"

Nodding, he wondered how you really kept conversation with a stranger properly. Even though he was forgetful, the Hrabrost had a tendency to remember names and faces, and it didn't take long before Yefrem remembered her name as well. "Your name is Veronika or something, right?"
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Veronika's smirk grew. "I suppose I'd have to use my hands to feel for broken bones," she said. "Only way to do it right. Besides, you'll find that I know what I'm doing with my hands," she added, raising her own eyebrow suggestively.

Vernika nodded her confirmation. "That's my name, don't wear it out. You're... Yefrem, yes? I've seen you around school some, but I think you're in the year above me, so no classes. And you're not in my house either, or I'd have seen you in the Common Room."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

"Huh," Yefrem said, shrugging indifferently. "I suppose I won't say no if you really want to." His smirk became wider. "And you even know what you're doing."

He rolled his eyes at her next few words. "Yeah, I'm Yefrem. I'm in Hrabrost." He thought for a moment. "I don't seem to remember what house you're in. Care to enlightlen me?"
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Veronika threw back her head and laughed, genuinely, not faked for flirting. "That is probably the most blasé answer I've ever heard when flirting with someone," she said. They both knew she was doing it, why even try to pretend like she wasn't?

Veronika smirked. "Aw, thought that was a little cliche? Too bad, I'm using it anyway." She tilted her head in acknowledgement. "I would. I'm a Slushatel, my dear Yefrem."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am