Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

JJeh needs a break

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

JJeh needs a break Empty JJeh needs a break

Post by JJeh Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Before you go and yell at me, its not a break from the site in general, though depending on my mood I may or may not be on a little less than I normally am, but as for characters, I need a wee break from posting as most of them. Part of the problem is their muses just seemed to have... died. Some of you may have noticed my recent "I love JJ" kick, which is basically persisting. She's the only one willing to really post right now, maybe she's the only one I want to post with, I don't really know what the real reason is, but... what ever it is, the fact is its going to have to stay Razz

Another reason for this, a better reason, is I have all my papers due in the next few weeks, then as soon as they are all done, its all my exams, so the shortest this break is going to last is until my exams are done in about Mid-December. Depending on how my muses work some charries may come back sooner, later... a few might not come back at all. I don't really know. But either way, right now I just can't afford to pay attention to all of my bazillion charries, and get my work done. So, since my work is more valuable to my future than my play, I have to give up these guys first.

So, as many have done before me... here's my excuse as to where all my charries are.

(Oh, and if I have threads with you started, I will try to finish them, but the posting will probably be slow)

• Tyler - Is off being super awesome dad of the year (And will obviously still post to the birth of said child)

• Faye - Went to go deal with some "stuff"... she's sure no one will notice she's gone anyway.

• Ninette - Had a brief mental snap(There was some incident involving a fourth year and a conjured water buffalo, we don't talk about it) and it has been encouraged she take a 'relaxing' break for her health

• Ash - Ran off with Tre (We may or may not ignore the kidnapping thing Razz)

• Kallie - is swamped juggling 'mothering' duties, work and planning a wedding; doesn't get out much

• Ky - who knows? He disappears all the time; his father is confident he'll turn up again eventually.

• Vera - Is hiding from Noel, and dealing with the repercussions of her latest screw up in the form of drunken acting before thinking

• Cordelia - is four. She's playing with Bubba and Ebony, what do you care?

• Roul - Is possibly still around; if not... assume a job went bad. He's dealing with it. maybe.

... I think that's it, at least in the realm of characters I actually posted with anyway.

And as I said, JJ is being particularly vocal about posting so... she gets to stick around.

*nods* yepp.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm