Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wishing For Life

Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Wishing For Life Empty Wishing For Life

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

Terry had gone out for a walk on a cool afternoon he had his jacket pulled up around his neck. It was times like this he missed his magic. More and more he wished he could figure out a way to get back his magic, the more he has been hanging out with witches he wand it back.

Terry had found a cafe on a corner that had a bar like counter and sat down and grabbed a menu that was sitting there. He hadn't noticed that someone had sat down next to him until they had bumped him.
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Wishing For Life Empty Re: Wishing For Life

Post by Raven Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Robin heard particularly loud and sad thoughts ringing in her head, something about being stripped of magic... She turned her head towards the thoughts and found a man, who seemed to be around her age, though maybe a bit younger.

Without even thinking about it she loosened her scarf around her and planted earphones into each ear. Then she walked aimlessly towards him and sat next to him in the bar. Accidentally she bumped him, and he turned to look at her, as if just realizing she was there.

"Oh sorry," she apologized, smiling weakly, "Do you mind if I sit here? I couldn't help but notice you were looking a bit lonely... But if you don't want me here I'll just leave."

She stood up quickly and flushed slightly. What was I thinking? Did I really think I could just help him with his problem? She scolded herself angrily.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Terry turned when the womanly voice apologized to him he smiled at her,

"It's really not a problem." Terry sighed

Terry really was a nice guy most of the time even to the girls he had to watch over, which he might add was getting rather boring. When the woman went to leave he could not help but turn his chair around and grabbed her by the arm.

"Please don't leave, I would like you to stay." Terry said with his best smile "I am rather lonely and wouldn't mind some company."

Terry had learned that anyone can be lonely in a room full of people,

"My name is Terry." He held his hand out for her to shake.
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

She hid a small smile when he grabbed her arm and heard his thoughts shoot into her brain. She turned around to face him slowly and allowed herself to smile when he smiled at her.

"Thanks," She said weekly, "I heard that anyone can be lonely in a room full of people." She hid a grimace when she realized she voiced his thoughts exactly.

I'm usually more practiced at this, She scolded herself, before allowing her mouth to stretch into a wide smile when he poked his hand out for her to shake.

"Hello Terry, I'm Raven. But Ray works fine," She told him, before grasping his hand in hers and shaking it. She bit her lip sharply and drew a little bit of blood when a lot of his thoughts came into her mind. She never met someone with such strong hidden emotions before.

"You're not really a muggle," She blurted out, before smacking her forehead in annoyance with herself, "I'm really sorry, oh Merlin." She put a hand to her mouth as if she said something poisonous, then looked down at her shoes, turning red slowly.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Terry looked at her a little strangely when she said out loud the same thought that he had just been thinking.

"Too right you are, I will just thinking the same thoughts. That was just weird." Terry shrugged it off as a coincidence.

"Well it is nice to meet you. But I happen to like the name Raven, may I call you that?" If she wanted to be called Ray it was fine with him, he just thought Raven was a beautiful name.

When she said next about knocked him out of his chair. Here they were in the middle of a muggle establishment and she blurted something like that out.

He pulled her close to him so she could whisper in his ear, "How could you possibly even know that. That only ones that know that are my family, or" He gave her a death glare, it couldn't be her could it. "The people directly involved in the problem."
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

She felt extremely relieved when he brushed off her comment as a complete coincidence. "Yeah, coincidence," she mumbled to herself, unsure if he heard her.

She shrugged at his next comment, "Oh sure. It's just that most people don't really like bird names, so they tend to just call me Ray. But I like that you call me by my full name," she smiled softly.

She knew he was completely shocked by her sudden revelation, as he pulled her closer to whisper into her ear. She closed her eyes tightly and tried counting to ten, trying in vain to get his thoughts out of her head. "Since I know your secret, I guess it'll be okay if I tell you mine as well," She finally decided, risking opening one eye. "But I have to say it somewhere safer than here. Anyone could hear us."

She dragged him by the forearm into the alley they were in the first place. "I-I-I..." She stuttered. How the hell was she going to do this? She hasn't even told her family yet! She shut her eyes tightly and breathed. "I'm a natural legilimens and occlumens. I-I can hear people's thoughts unwillingly. And your emotions... they're so strong, I had to say it out loud to get rid of the shock in my brain." She looked down at her hands, "I really didn't mean to hear such a personal thought - I know that no one else knows about it..."

She risked looking up at him. "You are the first person I've ever told this. I trust you will keep my secret as safe as I can keep yours."
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

Terry smiled when she told him he could call her by her whole name, "Well I think it is pretty and I didn't like about a bird when I first heard it." he shrugged.

Terry was about to say something until she grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. He managed to throw some money on the counter to pay for his drinks. When she pulled him into a alley and told him her secret.

"Well dang, that means you will feel everything I am feeling or thinking." He could never keep anything from her if she could do that. This was very interesting he had never met anyone like that before.

"Well seeing is you have a wand that works and I don't so I guess I don't have a choice. But of course I would never tell anyway. Its not like I have anyone TO tell." Terry said kind of sadly.
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 pm

At his comment, she shrugged, smiling sadly, "Pretty much, yeah. It does get kind of annoying, and if my powers got into the wrong hands I could find out any one's darkest secret - not that I would use it for that intent anyway," she added quickly, honestly.

Raven frowned at his next thoughts on the matter, and she bumped his shoulder playfully, "Had," She corrected, a ghost of a smile on her face, "You had no one to tell. Now, you have me, I guess. If you want, anyway. It'll be okay if you don't. I mean, why would you want to be friends with a 23 year old with no job and has this weird power that showed her your secret? I mean, sure, if I search long enough, I might have the ability to get back your powers..." She rambled on aimlessly, just spouting whatever came into her mind without properly thinking about it.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 am

Terry could not help but smiled at Raven as she started to ramble as she talked.

"Any time you need to breathe go ahead." Terry said with a laugh

"I would be glad to be your friend, if you can stand a 21 year old powerless wizard who is lost in his own skin and keeps tract of strippers" Terry sighed.

Terry knew he was just doing it as a favor to a friend, but that's where it ended he was not interested in them.

"If you help me get my powers back I might love you for the rest of my life." Terry said with a smile
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 am

Robin stopped for a breath and laughed with Terry, her cheeks turning to a dark red colour, and she knew it was getting to the colour of her hair. "Sorry," she mumbled, embarrassed.

"I can totally handle a 21 year old powerless wizard," She stated, and before she could say anything about the strippers, his thoughts found their way into her mind, "Friends are important, doing their favors are always a good thing," She muttered, thinking, "I can live with the strippers thing, as long as what you say - er, think.. - about you not being interested in them is true. Because if you were.. that would be, er -- kinda weird..." She ended bluntly.

She frowned in thought, "I might be able to help you, but I need to know the exact situation you're in. How did it happen? Who did it to you? Why did he do it to you?" She knew she was asking too many questions, but she was suddenly determined to help this man - the man who had too many emotions hidden away.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

Terry smiled at Raven as she blushed he thought it was quite cute actually. He could not help but nudge her a little. "Don't apologize for the rambling, I actually thought it was cute. Its nice to see someone enthused about something."

When she asked about the strippers he did find it a little interesting that she was concerned about his feelings for the girls.

"Actually there is only one of them that I look at as a sister and I let her stay in my place. But that is it." Terry stated very plainly.

"Well if you would like to hear my story would you like to join me around the corner at my house so we can talk?"
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am

Raven couldn't help but blush 30 shades darker. "I'm not 'cute'!" She spluttered, "If anything here's cute it's y- the bunny!" She nearly let slip that she thought he was cute. But thankfully, a bunny was there to save the day. She pointed out. "Look at how cute the bunny is!" She exclaimed. She noticed her hair was turning into an embarrassed red.

Before he could say anything however, she stated, "I'm a metamorphagus too, but I have a hard time controlling it sometimes with emotions everywhere... I really would be the perfect weapon in a war," she added quietly, not sure if he heard her, but not quite caring either. It wasn't really important, was it?

She blushed a few shades darker at Terry's thoughts. "It's not interesting," She mumbled, "It's just... well... there's no explanation for it."

She nodded in understanding at his next words.

"Oh sure," She nodded again, "Anytime to go would be good. Hell, we could go now!"
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

Terry could not help but laugh a little. Clearing she could not see how beautiful she was. Yes, go ahead and read those thoughts dear."

"The bunny is cute, and here I thought I was cuter than at least a bunny.". Terry smiled then reached out and touched her hair. " I believe that your hair agrees with me.". Terry laughed a little.

"Come on I will show you where I live.". Terry took her by the hand and led her around the corner and two blocks down. They came in front of a beautful 3 story Victorian style light blue house. He lead her inside to the parlor.

"Can I offer you a drink?"

Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 pm

She blushed again when his thoughts went into her mind. She nudged him slightly.

She blushed ten shades darker when he commented on her hair, which turned bright pink with embarrassment. It could only go brighter when he touched it. "Stupid hair," she grumbled, "My hair's the way you could see how I'm feeling, while I can read your thoughts. I guess that's fair."

"Although, I guess you are pretty cute," she mumbled to herself inaudibly.

She deliberately didn't mention that she did think Terry was pretty cute, and she knew Terry noticed. But she also knew that Terry noticed how her hair changed colour as her thoughts changed.

She was lead through the streets, and she was unsure where she was going until they reached their destination. A 3 story Victorian style light blue house. It was beautiful. Her hair turned the same shade as the walls. "Your house is beautiful!" She exclaimed, "I live in a small flat!" She looked around the parlor before turning to him again.

"Do you have Coke?" She asked him. Since Terry was technically a muggle, she had to ask for muggle things because for all she knew, he may have just wanted to stay far away from magic.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 am

Terry smiled at her as she got embarrassed and watched as her hair changed yet once again.

"We better get you out of her before someone sees your hair change again. I happen to like it." He said as he lead her to his house

He loved watching the expression of her face when she saw the house. "I was hoping you would like it. I have had it for a few years now."

That was when he made it into the parlor, "Sure I have coke, but I also have butterbeer and pumpkin juice if you are so inclined?"

Terry went and got her the coke and if she changed her mind he would get her something else. He went and sat down on the couch and then patted the spot next to him.

"Well you might as well take a seat it will be a long story."
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:26 pm

He happens to like it... She thought to herself involuntarily, but pushed the feeling down and forced her hair to turn back to its usual vibrant red.

She smiled at his comment. "I wish I lived in a house like that..." she murmured to herself, unaware that Terry might hear her.

She gave a bare ghost of a smile at his next words, "Coke's fine." She liked coke anyway, and it was her one of her favorite drinks, along with butterbeer. Her hair darkened to match the colour of her drink and she took a swig.

She sat down in the spot next to him, where he patted it, and lay her elbow on her thigh and her cheek on her hand, while her other hand carried her coke. "Go on," she encouraged, feeling the need to force his thoughts out of her mind. He needed to tell her this. It would be a violation of privacy if she just read his thoughts.

Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 am

Terry smiled at her comment, "There are plenty of rooms, its just Candy and I in this house. It would be nice to have someone else around."

Candy was able to come and go with her own entrance in the back of the house so sometimes he never even saw her.

After Terry went into the kitchen and grabbed two cokes he came back and sat on the couch. Terry leaned back and placed his arm around the back of the couch and began his story.

"Well it started years ago when my parents were killed. My sister was able to get away, but I had to suffer by having my powers stripped. I felt embarrassed by being the only one in the family not having powers so I was placed with another family and changed my name. I true name is Alex."
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm

She blushed ever so slightly at his words. Was he very subtly asking me to live with him? She couldn't help but wondering to herself, before shaking her head mentally. Friends. We're just friends, She convinced herself harshly.

She frowned at his story, for there was several pieces missing in it. "Who killed your parents? Did you see anyone casting a spell on you? Maybe they bound your powers, not exactly stripped you of them..." She closed her eyes, concentrating on her thoughts. She could vaguely feel her her flashing different colours. "If that's the case, then we at least know what to search for. It might be a lot more difficult if you were sure they stripped you of powers... If you did see a spell being cast, did you hear his words? That could be our starting point."

She was so eager to help this man, so persistent, that she didn't notice her hair gently switching colours between red and pink.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Terry was playing with the coke that was in his hands, he really didn't know the people who did this.

"I really do not know much of anything, I don't remember exactly what happened only that one minute I had magic and the next I didn't." Terry sighed

"Now you see why I have just resolved myself to non-magic life style, cause I don't remember anything."
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm

She watched him as he struggled to remember anything that happened the night he lost his powers.

"If the problem is remembering, I have a spell for that..." she murmured, concentrating. She closed her eyes to concentrate better, and felt her hair change colours gently. "I can also make a potion that can see what's wrong with your powers. Someone might've restrained them, rather than take them away, because it's impossible to take away someone's powers completely; and restraining's a lot easier to do... but I'll need a little bit of your blood for the potion," she added quickly. She opened her eyes slightly to see his reaction.

"I know how it must feel," she said, patting his shoulder comfortingly, "I would've done the exact same thing, if not worse... I'd go completely mental if I had to watch people do magic when I knew I wouldn't be able to," Sensing that she may've upset him, she added, "But that's gonna end, because there's always a way to counter something."
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:38 am

Terry sat and listened to Raven talk about the things she could do for him and he could not help but be happy. Terry started getting a little bit of hope back in his life.

Terry was watching Raven while she closed her eyes and watched her think. He loved how her hair changed as she thought, it was one of her features he was enjoying.

Terry reached over and grabbed her hands and looked her into the eyes, "I will do anything to get my powers back, I will love you forever if you could help me."

Terry knew ever since he had lost his powers it was almost like a part of him was missing.

Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 pm

She couldn't help but turn around 3 or 4 shades darker in skin and in hair when he held her hands and looked into her eyes. He'll love me forever? She couldn't help but think, as she blinked in surprise. She managed a smile and she patted his head, even though she had to stand on her toes to reach it. "Don't worry, we'll get your powers back somehow," She stated, smiling at him reassuringly.

Then she stepped back and pulled out her wand. "This shouldn't hurt," she told him. "It should feel like someone put a hand on your head for a moment."

She pointed her wand at Terry, before murmuring an incantation while swishing her wand. "Do you remember anything before, now?" She asked, not daring to pry into his mind.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Terry smiled as he watched her blush again and her hair, he had to reach out and touch her hair, "I really love your hair, it gives you away. But then my thoughts give me away." Terry smiled

Terry stood there and closed his eyes and took a deep breathe as she said the spell and he waited for a moment to let things clear a little.

"I can see two men with masks as they beat and killed my parents, yelling something about not keeping their part of the deal. Because they didn't do what they were suppose to their only son was to become powerless because he was the oldest of the children. Then they wiped both my sister's and mine memories and we went to live with our aunt."

Terry fell on the couch, "I am not aware of the spell that they used though. Maybe you can tell. You look into my thoughts, I trust you."

Terry could not explain why he trusted this woman that he just meet, but he knew he did."
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:34 pm

As he touched her hair, she went twenty shades darker, looking like she was on fire. "Th-thanks, I think," She mumbled, smiling at the ground.

As he told her his story, she mouthed words slowly, as if trying to register the situation into her mind. "Your parents were killed by two masked men, and because they didn't keep their end of the deal, they made you powerless," she muttered to herself, "then they wiped your memory." She put his hand comfortingly on his shoulder, smiling sadly. "I'm sure I'll find some way to fix it."

HE TRUSTS ME! She inwardly cheered, turning bright red again at his words. He's only known me for a little while and he already trusts me. But after she thought about it, she realized that she trusted him too. She trusted him very much...

And she needed to know why she keeps blushing around him. But that was for later...

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the memory that was being played in Terry's mind. "Think about the scene as much as you can," she said softly.

Her hair changed colour slowly, while she saw his memory. The two masked men killing his parents caused her heart to tighten and her hair to go white for a moment, before fading again. She concentrated on the men's words. A spell caught her attention, and if her memory was correct, it was a spell to restrain power. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"I was right, they used a spell to restrain your powers," She said, smiling, "This makes it a lot easier to fix!"

((OOC: Do you want Terry's power to come back as soon as possible in this thread or do you want to wait until another thread we can do?))
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Terry could not explain the feelings he was having at this moment. He had never meet anyone like this in his life. Maybe he could finally be some what normal and happy, if of course she wanted that with him.

He sat there as still as he could while he thought up the memories that she had asked for, the ones she just gave him back. When she told him that his powers were just restrained he let out an audible sigh.

"What would I have done had I not meet you today, I will owe you so much." Terry leaned over and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." Terry smiled trying not to cry, he was very happy she could fix it.

(((OOC: I am game for either way...I will just follow your lead.)))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm