Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

what ice cream has led me to || open

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

what ice cream has led me to || open Empty what ice cream has led me to || open

Post by Diane Scamander Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Unlike most days in France, the past week had been a rather pleasant one when it came to the weather. It was warm enough to not wear a jacket and Diane even considered wearing shorts but she had decided against that and in the end she was happy with that. It wasn’t warm enough anymore now that it was getting a bit later, for not covering her entire legs with a pair of nicely fit jeans while she was eating her ice cream. Because yes, after today’s tiring activities, she had gotten herself some ice cream because her roomate wouldn’t bother buying her one. She hadn’t gotten a cone because walking around with your tongue sticking out constantly wasn’t exactly the most charming thing. So now she was scooping up the ice cream with one of those little plastic spoon thingies as she strolled.

Suddenly she was stopped in her walking by someone. She wasn’t sure if that person had suddenly stopped walking or if she was just not paying enough attention. It didn’t matter anyway because it didn’t change the fact that her ice cream was now no longer in the small cup that she had, but right on her new top. Why had she decided to wear white again this morning?

“Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you!” she started apologizing as she looked down at her top. “Ugh this is going to be ruined forever.” she silently complained to herself, but didn’t look up just yet.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:09 am