Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

She's So Mean

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

She's So Mean Empty She's So Mean

Post by Kendera James Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

::Fourth::

She stalked the vacant streets, her sweet features made sinister by the bloody crimson color her eyes had taken. The others kept trying to surpress her, the fools. How dare they? She had every right to time in control as they did. It made her angry. It made her want to hurt someone.

Fourth just wanted to play.

"Say, say, oh playmate," Fourth chanted in eerie sing-song, "come out and play with me...

"It will be fun." A smile pulled across her features. Never had so beatific an expression looked so malevolent.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

She's So Mean Empty Re: She's So Mean

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 am

It wasn't that she was trying to attract attention to herself. In fact, this time she was perfectly aware of the danger that catching this strange girls attention could cause - her eyes alone were enough to set her on edge - it just appeared to be a matter of Juliet was unable to keep out of trouble.

Even when she wasn't looking for it, she stumbled upon it anyway.

When her gaze caught on the girls those crimson eyes jolting her, the young girl, just trying to get home from her trip to the store, froze in place, her face paling before she duck her head and attempted to step pass.

"Sorry," she murmured taking a step forward, glancing at girl out of the corner of her eyes as she tried to walk passed, praying the other one would just continue with her eerie song and leave her alone. "I'm just... going..."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am

"Oh, don't leave," Fourth implored, tone sweet as she took the stranger by the arm. She gave an adorable pout. "Why hurry away? We should... chat. There's so much fun we could have. Won't you stay?"

The blonde's expression was utterly sincere, though those eyes continued to shine with malice. Her grip on the other girl's arm was like a vice. Clearly, she had no intention of letting her go.

Juliet Jones had chosen the wrong street to walk down that day.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 am

Tensing up immediately at the touch, the girls eyes went down to hand, the tone of the voice almost comforting until she looked back into those eyes again. They just didn't match with the tone, they didn't match with anything, nothing she knew anyway.

Why had she insisted on going out today? Why had she gone this way, at this time? Why couldn't she just be at home right now? Juliet really just wanted to be at home right now.

Nothing about this was going to end up good.

"I'm sorry, I'd love to... chat, but I'm already late," it wasn't a complete lie. She had spent a little longer out than she had meant to. "I'm sure my mentor will be missing me if I don't get home soon."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 am

"She won't mind," Fourth contradicted sharply, expression hard. It immediately returned to a childish pout. "Besides, we just met. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?

"I know! You should tell me about you. That's what people do, isn't it? Let's start with... your name! I want to know your name. Tell me!" She smiled invitingly, though her grip remained locked on the girl's arm. Fourth possessed far more strength than what one would attribute to her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 am

Fidgeting in the tight grasp - painful to be truthful - Juliet had to forcibly remind herself to continue breathing. It was on the tip of her tongue to point out that the grip hurt, but every time she glanced back up at those red, red eyes the words died on her lips. They weren't coming out.

"I suppose you're right," she heard herself saying as if she was another person, "She won't."

Maybe, if she kept answering questions like this girl wanted, eventually, she'd just let her walk - or let go enough for her to move.

"Juliet," she said, "I'm Juliet; I live around here with my Mentor, I go to Hogwarts, fourth year, Hufflepuff." Maybe if she got all the facts out now she could go sooner.

Or maybe it would just drive her into trouble faster - whatever the answer it was too late to take the statements back now. She'd find out soon enough.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 am

"Juliet..." the blonde repeated thoughtfully, then sulked, murmuring to herself, "That won't do, at all."

Her gaze narrowed reprovingly on the girl. "You seem like you're in a rush. I don't like rushing things. Feels impersonal. Don't you like me? Aren't we having a good time? I thought we were having a good time, aren't we?" Fourth's grip tightened, even as the ends of her fingers morphed into needle-sharp claws.

Suddenly, all pretenses were dropped. No more innocent, childlike masks--only Fourth as she truly was; spiteful, malevolent, cruel.

"I'd hate to think you weren't enjoying yourself," Fourth intoned, yanking Juliet closer. "We haven't even gotten to the fun, yet."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 am

"I'm sor-" the apology - an apology she didn't even know what she was giving it for - was caught off in a gasp of surprise and a whimper that slipped through her lips before she could think about it, before she could hold the sound back. The pressure of each finger was distracting at first, bit it was the sharp pressure of something she almost thought were pins, pressing down, feeling like it was puncturing the skin on her arm, if it wasn't in fact doing so.

"Y-yes," it suddenly seemed imperative to grin now, although the expression that she was putting on her face couldn't quite be called that. It was too shaky, too unstable. "We are... I didn't mean..."

She trailed off, eyes wide, unsure of what she was trying to say, what she wanted to say. Maybe it would be better to not say anything at all.

"D-do you go... go to school somewhere?" Maybe if she... interacted with the girl it would.... do something?
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 am

"I don't," Fourth replied smoothly. "Not technically."

She continued without pause, crimson eyes gleaming and a smile pulling at her lips. "Are you afraid of me, Juliet? I like that you're afraid of me. You should be afraid of me, after all." The blonde lifted her free hand to run a claw lightly down Juliet's cheek, leaving a bleeding hairline in its wake.

"You're pretty," Fourth noted. "Do boys notice that you're pretty? Do girls?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:10 am

She jerked back unintentionally, unsuccessfully trying to get out of the sharp claw. Biting her lip was the only way to keep back a hiss as the tiny gash opened on her cheek, a stinging coming from each inch of it.

"N-no," she said without thinking, before she had to shake her head and start again, "Or-or well girls don't-don't say if they do. Boys... some, some boys do." Though she didn't believe them, not really. She accepted the compliments now, but she still didn't quite believe them - she wasn't sure if she believed this crazy girl or not.

She was afraid of her though. The fear shone through her eyes as obviously as the pain from the digging claws and slowly oozing streak from her cheek.

Why had she taken this way home? Why had she tried to walk passed when she could have just turned around?

Part of her felt rude for not saying "Thank you", however somehow the comment didn't sound completely like a compliment coming from this girl.

"What-what are you going to do?" The question was driving her insane, ranting around her head. She needed to know... know if this girl even knew what she was going to do.

Juliet was starting to think she didn't.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:33 am

"I like your face," Fourth stated calmly. "I like it a lot. If I didn't have a face, I would want yours. It's very nice. Very pretty."

She canted her head, thoughtfully regarding her victim. It was so very clear; the way she feared her. She liked that this Juliet feared her. She liked it a lot. At the same time, it made her unhappy. Her fear made this Juliet stammer and Fourth found it annoying.

"Stop stammering," Fourth demanded harshly. The blonde frowned thoughtfully at the question.

"I'm not sure," she answered truthfully. "I just want to have fun. I have... handlers. They don't let me have fun very much, so I haven't much practice. What do you think I should do?" The question was genuine; she really did want the girl's opinion.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Something snapped into place as the girl commanded her to stop stuttering. Maybe the harsh order made Juliet see what she looked like the other girl, or maybe it just forced her to try to calm her brain somehow to make the stuttering stop. Either way, something clicked, and the girl got angry, not with her captor, but herself. She wasn't a little girl any more, true it may have only been two years since she found herself in a similar situation, but even then she didn't recall falling quite so meekly. She was older, more informed, she had knowledge of spells, magic. Sure, the other girl was quite obviously stronger then her - and completely unstable, another worrying fact - but Juliet wasn't helpless.

However as soon as this thought occurred to her, she pushed it away again, striving to focus on the fear that even that realization hadn't abated. If she looked like she was up to something she was sure that she would only get into trouble. So hoping her momentary change in expression would be take as nothing more than surprise, shock at the harsh demand, Juliet went back to looking at her companion in worry that was obviously turning to fright.

"T-" she started to stutter again, and stopped gritting her teeth, "I am sorry your ... handlers are unfair." She glanced at the girl and then the grip on her arm, "I think... you should let go of my arm; I mean, how can you have any real fun if you can only use one hand? I promise I won't run away if you do. I mean, I'm having f-fu," she stuttered over the word and stopped again, took a deep breath and grinned, "I'm having fun. Why would I run away from fun, right?"

She wasn't entirely sure if she'd get fair enough away if she just ran, but she certainly couldn't do much with the grip the other girl had on her arm. Her only home was to get some mobility of both arms. If she could get that then maybe she could come up with some plan, get away before this got much worse.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

For a long moment, the blonde's expression remained unchanging. Then, her lips curved into a slow--and frighteningly genuine--smile. She thinks me a fool. The crimson in her eyes abruptly faded to blue and her face became a mask of contrition.

"Of course!" she exclaimed. The ends of her fingers retook the place of the claws that had been digging into the girl's arm. "Terribly sorry. I just get carried away, sometimes." She gave a light laugh. Outwardly, she was completely sincere, if a bit insane in appearance. But inwardly she was practically glowing with anticipation.

Yes, thought the blonde, run for me--it will be so much more fun to chase you down.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 am

Juliet blinked slowly at the change in the girl, it setting her on edge almost more than had she continued in the manor that she had been. At least when she was being excessively threatening, she could figure out what was coming - more of the same - but this new, contrite appearance (was it possibly too genuine? Too willing to please? Too excited) was completely out of left field, it was proving the girl to be as unpredictable as the whether.

Even if she truly meant the change, what was there to stop her from changing back again.

Juliet attempted to mirror the laugh even as her free hand fingered the outside of pocket, feeling the shape of her wand below it. She was sure that the sound didn't work very well, "We all get there, do we not?" Sure, magic was prohibited for anyone under-age - but surely they'd make exceptions for someone in the situation she was in. Her adrenaline was still pumping, telling her to flee - telling her she was in danger.

A part of her brain she hadn't allowed to access yet was wondering if she was going to die.

Running wasn't exactly her strong suit, neither was fighting; if she stayed and the girl changed back to what she was, Juliet knew she was doomed, but if she ran, was she really sure she was going to make it to somewhere safe before she tripped. What she wouldn't give to be old enough to apparate.

No, magic. Magic was the only thing that she was good at - it was the only resource she had, and screw the rules, in the face of danger she bloody well was going to use it.

Fear of the girl noticing though hardly left her any time to plan, and fear of getting in trouble later was keeping her from using anything to big. So before she had thought about it much, the girl flipped her hand into her pocket, taking the wand out and casting the first slightly offensive spell that came to her.

"Flippendo," without waiting to see the affects of that spell at all, Juliet turned on her heals and did just what the girl wanted her to do. She ran and prayed she didn't trip over her own feet.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

Kendera (and thereby, her others also) had early on learned to expect hostile spells shot in her direction. Edwin James had never hesitated to curse his child whenever he felt even the least bit peevish. She'd come to expect it at all times. That said, had Juliet taken a bit greater care in casting her spell, her proximity might have ensured it would strike its target. She hadn't. It didn't.

Fourth didn't immediately pursue the other girl, instead watching with an amused smile spread across her face. She had drawn her wand, however, and after a moment, she calmly pointed it at Juliet's feet.

"Accio shoe," she incanted simply. She didn't expect to get the girl's shoe, what with it being on her foot. Of course, that wasn't the purpose of her casting the spell.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

It was ironic, really, how it was indeed her feet that proved to be her downfall, but for once it was through no fault of her own. The sound of her heart drumming in her ears was suddenly drowned out by the sudden sound of a scream. It took her a moment to realize that it was herself.

At first, the action so familiar to her - her feet flying out from under her - Juliet really did think she had tripped. It was only when the ground continued to move passed her, that she realized something else was happening. The magic tugged her foot up in the air, keeping that half of her body off the ground, but the force, since it really was pulling on the shoe not herself, did not life her whole body up and once the first moment of momentum was gone her top half began to drag a bit. Juliet had to sacrifice the skin on her upper arms, for the sake of keeping her face un-mashed up. In truth the pain that she felt was minimal at most. It was not the first time in her life she'd skinned a part of her body - not by a long shot.

Her mind figuring out where she was going - and rationalizing that she did not wish to go back there, she grabbed onto the first sturdy thing that she saw fly pass her - in this case a lamp post. If she had been wearing more clinging shoes, tied them up better, than it was probably likely that the girl wouldn't have been able to withhold the force of the spell. But since the spell was attached to the shoe, not herself, and terror had given her added strength, it turned out to be much easier to tug the shoe off her foot, instead of pry the girl off her post.

It was true that Juliet had kept herself from going right back into the other girl's psychotic hands, but that hardly meant she was safe. Not a natural runner, she had not gotten all that far away in her mad dash for 'freedom', and it had taken her some time to work out what was happening and even think about trying to stop it. All in all, where she had finally stopped herself wasn't all that far from the girl who's other personalities only refereed to her as 'fourth'. And her fight to stay in that place had its consequences too. It took a lot out of her. Although her adrenaline was still trying to push her forward, the simple fact of the matter was Juliet wasn't sure if she could.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 am

She didn't even wait to see the results of her spellcasting before she was moving forward, deftly dodging the shoe when it came loose from this Juliet's foot. Her eyes had gone crimson again in gleeful malice. Reaching the other girl, the blonde seized her by the shoulder and flipped her onto her back. A clawed hand pried the girl's wand away, tossing it aside, even as the blonde straddled her, pinning her to the ground.

"Don't worry," Fourth spoke in a calm tone thoroughly negated by the dangerous--almost mad--gleam in her eyes. She had used a simple sticking charm to confine one of Juliet's hands to the ground, choosing to hold her other arm in a vice-like grip.

"See, they say you never forget your first. You will be mine." The blonde gave a beatific smile. "My first kill. So, see, you'll never really be gone. You'll be here. Forever." Fourth had brought her hand up to her temple, indicating her own memory.

"Good bye, Juliet. It was so very nice to meet you."

Clawed hand drawing back, a bright, malignant smile gracing her features, Fourth had every intention of killing Juliet Jones. The alley was deserted; no one was around. Being in the midst of magical city, a few simple spells would not even be a blip on the Ministry's radar.

The strike never fell, however.

Instead, the blonde's arm halted midair, as though being physically restrained. Gritting her teeth determinedly, she fought against it, visibly trembling with the effort, gaining an inch only to lose her claws. Her eyes faded to blue only to darken to brown in turn.

Then, abruptly, she had moved away, spells canceling as she ran off.

Shaking uncontrollably, Liddy leaned their form against the fair of an adjacent alley. "Noah," she whispered aloud.

I'll take control. You have her?

Liddy nodded to herself and sank back from the front of their mind, Noah moving forward. Drawing in a shuddering breath, the boy quickly withdrew their satchel which was charmed to carry spare clothes for all of them. Quickly changing into his attire, he then morphed into his own form.

He hurriedly returned to the street, uncertain whether Juliet would still be there or not.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 am

good bye, Juliet Out of all the words that were spoke in the brief meeting, those would be the ones that haunted the girl for a long time to come. The ones that remained in her consciousness. For those were the last words she thought she'd ever hear in the world. It was so very nice to meet you..

She wanted to think that she was a brave girl; that she was smart, independent. That she could take care of herself, but this whole mess had proved that she was anything but. In moment that she meet the girl's malicious red eyes, Juliet wondered if because of this maybe she deserved what was coming to her. After all, if she didn't deserve it, wouldn't she have been able to fend her off. Survival of the fittest, wasn't that the way of the world? In the end she couldn't even watch her own end. She only held those haunting eyes - things of nightmares, things that were shortly going to become part of her nightmares - for a moment before she had to turn away, closer her eyes and wait for the final blow to come, a single tear slipping down her face as she did.

Only it never came. Frozen to the spot, unable to move she wondered if she had perhaps missed it, if this was how her life was supposed to end. So insubstantial that she didn't even notice. If that was how it ended, what did that say about how she lived it? Would anyone even notice that she was gone, that she hadn't come home?

So lost in these thoughts, Juliet didn't even open her eyes again, until she heard footsteps coming her way, panic causing her to jolt back into reality, self defence forcing her to focus on the person making the sound. She attempted to get back, move away, but her limbs weren't cooperating very well. She managed to get herself into a half standing position, leaning heavily against the pole to keep upright when she finally gave up.

"D-don't-" she stuttered for a moment, shaking her head before trying again, "Stay where y-you are."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 pm

::Noah::

She still has some fight, Noah thought, a swell of relief surging through him. If she was able to be vertical, then at least physically, she would be alright. Any thoughts Liddy had on the matter swirled in the depths of their mind without assertion.

The boy's hands lifted just above his waist, palms down in a calming gesture. "It's okay," he spoke soothingly, a distinctly British accent coloring his words. Liddy spoke with a German accent, Kendera's neutral regardless of which tongue she uttered; Fourth's accent never quite settled upon that of any given dialect, at times it was one, at others another.

Noah moved very slowly so the girl could easily watch his every movement. Crouching down, he picked up Juliet's wand, holding the point in his palm facing himself with the handle out. It was the equivalent to hold the blade of a knife or the barrel of a gun; he had no intention of using it against her.

"May I bring your wand to you?" he asked, standing where he was. "Or you may come and take it from me, if that is more amenable. I must apologize that Fourth was not detained sooner. She... got out before we could stop her. We... I'm very sorry. I know a few healing charms. She injured you. Your arm, right? Anywhere else?"

He finally grew quiet, realizing that he was on the verge of rambling in his need to somehow make things right. Gentle brown eyes rested on the girl, a pained expression holding the boy's features. They had failed.

Last edited by Kendera James on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Her eyes never wavered from the boy as he approached, a suspicious expression crossing them despite the calming way in which he was trying to approach her. Even her most trusted friends, and family could have approached her in that moment, and her expression would have settled on to something defensive. It was the only thing her adrenaline filled body knew how to do. She tensed at every little movement, completely unable to relax. He was slowly, careful - he didn't appear as one who was going to attack her.

But Juliet wasn't read to make any mistakes again.

Worrying her lip, she pushed herself off of the pole, balancing for a long moment before she took a hesitant step forward. When her shaking legs didn't crumple beneath her, and the boy did not attack her she took another one. There was a pause between every movement making the trip to gain her wand longer than it would have had she merely asked the boy to bring it to her. But she didn't like the idea of anyone approaching her at the moment - it left her too weak, powerless. At least, when she was moving, even slowly, she could pretend that she was in charge.

In contrast to her approach, she moved quickly almost swiftly to take her wand away from the boy, before stumbling back a few steps a murmured, "Thank you," escaping her lips.

Gripping the wand tightly in one hand, she looked at her feet, eyes glancing up and around every few moments to make sure no one was sneaking up on her, planning to attack again. The boy spoke and for the moment she only heard snatch, her eyes drawing to the dark bruises already forming on her skin, while her free hand reached up to brush the scratch on her cheek. She supposed is offer was kind enough, but...

"That is v-very kind of you," she managed to say in a soft voice, glancing up to focus on him for the first time with something that wasn't just suspicion, and self protection, "But y-you'll forgive me, if I'm a little hesitant, to allow strangers to preform magic on me, at the moment, won't you? Considering... everything..." she shrugged her shoulders and inclined her head ever so slightly.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 pm

"Of course," Noah replied with a pained smile. It ate away at him, the fact that Fourth had been able to do as much damage as she had done. What was wrong with them that they shared a mind with the likes of Fourth? And Noah wouldn't even be taking the brunt of the guilt. In the end, that would be Liddy. Liddy always had to deal with the most acute emotions.

The boy still hadn't moved, though his hands were now empty. "At least let me escort to someplace less... deserted," he said. "I'll keep my distance - I'll even walk in front if it makes you feel better. Just... we really are very sorry. Let me do something to at least try to make some amends, even just a start. Please." Noah was nearly pleading, which was a bit backwards, perhaps, but the boy was not very adept at dealing with guilt. He was the one who hoped and embraced life; he was ill-equipped for Liddy's role.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Her arms wrapped around her middle as she analysed the boy, his features and pleas as her brain tried to rationalize who he was, and what her safety, or the other girl's actions mattered to him. Juliet finally supposed, based on his words, that this was one of the handlers or keepers that the other girl had talked about. At the time she had been inclined to believe that these 'handlers' were some sort of nut house employees, however now that she was looking at the boy, he certainly did not seem old enough to be doing such a thing. In fact he looked about the same age as herself, as the girl had.

Juliet looked around her, still wondering where she had disappeared to, who else could be lurking, waiting for her.

"You can walk me home," she said softly, nodding her head. "Its not that far in that direction." She pointed her hand in the way they needed to go, waiting for him to move before she did. He didn't quite have to walk in front of her, but she certainly wasn't willing to completely turn her back on the boy. Juliet wasn't sure she was going to turn her back on anybody ever again.

"If you do not mind me asking, why do you feel so guilty? What was... she... to you?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 am

With a nod, Noah started in the direction the girl had indicated, maintaining his distance all the while. His hands were clearly visible at his sides. It was little that he was allowed to do to make amends. It wasn't enough.

Noah started a bit at her question, peering over his shoulder at her. He considered her for a long moment, then let out a breath.

"Do you want the easy answer or the hard answer?" he questioned back.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

[OOC - soooooo I'm a loser, and totally lost this in my mass list of random threads. Its becoming a habit. I'm going to need to work on this Razz Anyway... sorry.]

The careful distance that the boy was keeping was calming her slightly. She could still feel the tension coiling in her, causing her muscles to feel stiff and ache. Juliet wasn't sure if she would ever be able to relax again - though such a statement does seem a bit on the melodramatic side.

His silence and then breath was a warning for her. It peaked her interests in a ominous way. There was never a double option for two a purely simple thing. Juliet paused to think about the question that he proposed. After everything that had just happened, the simple answer may have been the better choice, the easier choice.

But Juliet didn't want simple. She wanted an answer for what happened, why it happened. Last time the why's had been part of what driven her crazy - Juliet didn't want to feel crazy again.

"Hard answer," she stated, with a half nod of her head. Taking a deep breath she added as an after thought, "Please."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Noah stopped, turning slowly to face the girl, Liddy snarling invectives concerning his stupidity in their mind. But Liddy didn't try to stop him, and she could have if she really wanted. Fourth had been fought back, she was unlikely to make a return "appearance" so soon.

Drawing Kendera's wand slowly from his pocket, he offered it to the girl, handle held towards her. "You might want to take this, just so you feel safe. Just... please don't curse me - at least, nothing too nasty. You are safe. Fourth isn't coming back." He spoke slowly, tone soothing as much as it was persuasive. Hands held away from him in a placating gesture he took a few steps back, just to put more space between them.

And then, the boy changed, clothes becoming too large as his frame was replaced with that of the malevolent personality. He remained that way only briefly, already speaking hurriedly to explain.

"She's not in control! We have multiple personalities - Fourth is the newest and most violent - me and my other have difficulty controlling her sometimes." He stood, braced for a retaliation, the words nearly jumbling together in his rush to get them out. "We're sorry we failed. Truly. That's why I feel guilty, because in a sense it really is my fault."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 am