Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Blest Be

Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Blest Be Empty Blest Be

Post by Tovia Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am

Trigger Warning

Clicliclick.

The metallic sound vibrated through the reticent air of the chapel. It bounced off the walls, off the flickering candles, off the altar.

cliclicliclick.

The sound bounced off of Winston Smith, who sat in the third row of honey colored pews from the front, directly in the middle of the church. The sound, fragil and mousish as it may be, seemed to consume him and override his thoughts. He ran a hand through his gray dappled hair and turned his head to the singular collage of color and bright shone. The stained glass glowed in the morning light, like a star in the night. It was one of the only sources of light in the church; not even the priest showed up on Tuesdays. No light, no people, only Winston and the song of the revolver.

An angel looked down from the window, covered in white robes and feathered wings. The being looked down at a man, hands extened, as if she was ready to take him up to heaven with her. Winston spun the revolver again and let it sound, closing his eyes to drown in the silence.

"If you commit suicide here, it will cease to be a holy place," Turn, and Winston had the gun to the strangers forehead. The muzzle shook against her freckles and his eyes met hers, blue against his gray. Her eyes were glassy and rippled, a texture Winston had never seen in eyes before. Wide and bright, yet transparent and weak, like... like...

Winston gazed at the window again, then to the woman.

Like glass.

The gun fell to his lap and Tovia turned to face the window, admiring the work of art.

"You're an angel, aren't you?" the man gawked, his old voice rattling, "You're here to help me, aren't you? Here to save me?" He was growing desperate sounding. He clasped the woman's white dress, waiting for her to face him again.

There was a pause before Tovia answered the man. "I am an angel," she chimed, face void of emotion. "But I am not here to save you. I was simply in the area. I am not here to affect your death, but to simply ask you move the act onto a non holy site, like your own home." Her hair ruffled, as if tossed by a breeze. "I prefer to keep my Father's homes pure."

The elder let out a choked sound, unsure of how to reply. They sat in silence for a moment, the emptiness of the church enveloping them.

"Doesn't God care? Don't you care?" his voice cracked, "Doesn't my life matter?"

"I'm not affected by any death. Neither is God, really. Life is life, death is death. Some people were meant to cheat and lie and smoke, and some people are meant to die. To become martyrs. To-"

"I'm meant to die."

"I never-"

"You think I should-"

"That is not what I was saying at all."

"I mean nothing."

"Neither did anyone else, really."

There was a hush as the object raised to Winston's face for a final time. Right up to his soft temple, just to make sure he wouldn't miss. "Please, do not." Tovia begged. She never turned to face him, but she could sense his smile.

"Some peple were meant to die, you said," Winston stated, pressing his finger against the trigger. He took in a deep breath and stared at the woman before him a final time. "What beautiful wings you have,"

And, with that, Winston Smith was gone and Tovia was left with only a corpse and the sticky, hot blood splattered against her face.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Blest Be Empty Re: Blest Be

Post by Djinn Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:14 pm

A slow clap began at the doors to the chapel. "Bravo, Heavenschild," the demon drawled. "You get on so wonderfully with these mortals. Such a charmer. Daddy must be proud."

Djinn was being intentionally insolent, of course, as was he always. A lesser being would have been far more cautious in the presence of one they were currently all but defenseless against. A lesser being feared death. Djinn possessed no such fear.

He breathed in deeply of the air, relishing the ambiance that now filled the church.

"There is nothing in the universe like sacred ground defiled," he smirked, brown eyes gleaming as well as the crimson ever did. "Don't you think?"
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Tovia didn't move from her seat in the pews, didn't turn to look at the demon, but instead reached for the dead man. Her hands touched the red and the mush and the broken shards of skull. In a slow moment, the candle lights flickered and blew out, one by one, letting only the light from the window shine upon them. The heavenly being glanced down at the human once more; his skull had been mended through her powers, but she couldn't possibly return his spirit to his body. This was all she could do- make his death look natural.

"I am still trying to comprehend humans, my father will understand. Though, I suggest you cease your comments if you wish to continue walking the Earth," Tovia replied at last, turning her head. Blue and green light splashed against her pale skin and freckles. The blood was dripping dripping now, forming long lines on her cheeks. "I am just having a hard time understanding their love for instant gratification, whether physical-" she gestured to the pew beside her, "Or Sexual."

The angel stood now, glancing at her companion. "Are there not other places you could be? Are there not mortals to seduce?

"Speaking of seducing," Tovia strode forward and apparated across the chapel,ending by Djinn's side, "I met your servant, Aspen. Strange passion for blood, that one. I would like to avoid that mouth in the future,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am