Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lonely Slytherin needs a best friend and lover...?

Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lonely Slytherin needs a best friend and lover...? Empty Lonely Slytherin needs a best friend and lover...?

Post by Evangeline Evans Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Evangeline Evans

A second year Slytherin, went to drama school at a young age (due to her father, Chris Evans) and developed a cocky, sarcastic, witty attitude. And she has a hand sized ball python.

What I need for her is just as the name suggests - a best friend and a lover. Let me explain further: A boy, her age, becoming her best friend. Then as they grow up, they develop into more than that. If you're an evil person like me who wants to twist the story plot drastically somehow, but give a happy ending in the end, that'd be pretty good too.

But as of right now, I need a best friend for her. If it's a Slytherin, just click here. If not, then click here please (:
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lonely Slytherin needs a best friend and lover...? Empty Re: Lonely Slytherin needs a best friend and lover...?

Post by gigi Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Sorry, my only boy is an older frenchie. But I have Char, if you're in need of threads? She's a second year Ravenclaw.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm