Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hurricane Lachlan

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Hurricane Lachlan Empty Hurricane Lachlan

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:40 am

Lachlan had taken a leave from his job at the Ministry, to go and live over in France with his Parisian lover who he met there while on holiday; Laurent. Unfortunately that lasted all of four months, because Laurent couldn't deal with Lachlan's bitter personality.

The young man stormed into his office, he was in a even more fouler mood than usual. As the Archive work ruffled through the files in his cabient and on his desk he noticed some of his files weren't where he normally kept them.

He slumped down in his chair, the young man's green eyes were brightly sparkling, this often was a sign that he was furious. As Lachlan stared down at the papers on his desk his mind turned to his long time goal of bringing down Kallie, he wouldn't have been surprized if Kallie had moved his papers around on purpose just to annoy him.

Lachlan knew that if he was to bring down the Minister, he would need some cold hard evidence, the type of evidence you would find on a personal file. The young man's head was swarming with ideas how he could obtain Kallie's file, while he was an Archives worker and had access to nearly all of the Ministries files, he would need a higher authority to give him access the Ministers file.

Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Hurricane Lachlan Empty Re: Hurricane Lachlan

Post by Bennett Cooper Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Bennett had always liked the archives; it was a fabulous place to expend his excess energy, the pulsing of his mind that he often refused to indulge. Today, he also had an ulterior motive.

There was rumour of a returning archive worker, who through random fluke shared his last name. Even if they were to be related - though Bennett doubted it greatly - he would not care, for he had no attachment to his father's last name, it was merely a thing that was there. He kept it for his mother's sake, she liked it there for some reason or another.

No, Bennett was snooping for his own amusement. Deputy duties had bored him for the day, the other deputy were doing their own work, as was the minister. He never really did care for the aurors too much. Today, Bennett knew, was a day for an archive run.

And wasn't he just in luck, that there seemed to be one such employee tearing the place apart.

"You know," the man ginned, eyes a light as he took in the fuming young man. Other's rage was always so endearing. They felt they had a good cause, yet so few actually did. "I do think you are hired on the job of keeping things organized, not the other way around."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 am

Lachlan heard a voice as he was searching through the files trying to find a particular one on the last change to Dragon keeping permits, Lachlan looked up quickly, his eyes firmly fixed on the the man who entered, it was the English Deputy Minister

"Well if SOMEBODY didn't come in here and change everything around while I was away, I wouldn't have to make a mess of things would I now" Lachlan replied sharply, He then continued on searching for the file

"If your after a file, you'll have to submit a File Request form im far to busy right now to take walk in orders" Lachlan added again in a pointed tone, though this was Lachlan's normal attitude, it was well known by the Ministry workers that he was a bitter and cold young man
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Bennett raised an eyebrow in amusement. The young man was entirely amusing, frightfully so. As a smart man, he was aware that showing his amusement would probably only set the man off further, but as a vain and impulsive man, he hardly cared. Setting him off further could always be more fun.

"Leave of absences don't permit to claims over the room," Bennett stated simply, wandering over to a pile and flipping through the file that was on top with disinterest. "If you are going to be so touchy about where things are, then you really shouldn't have left, mate."

Setting aside the first file, more of a toss to be honest, Bennett moved onto the next one, skimming this one too, though his awareness was on anything but the file, "Shame. And if it wasn't the file that I was after? Do I have to file a request for that too?"
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 am

Lachlan gritted his teeth at the Deputy's comment "Well I'll have you know I had to go on leave for very important Ministry business" he said smugly, hoping to fool the man with his lie, Lachlan then saw him toss aside a file

The young man then slammed his hand down on the file the Deputy was reading, his eyes alive anger "Stop. Touching. The. Files." Lachlan said sharply in one word sentences "This probably how all this mess started, people coming in here ruffling around for a file then not caring where they bought it back, i guess that would require some brain power wouldn't it" Lachlan then looked the man up and down "Clearly thats something you don't posses"

Lachlan went back searching for the file he was after, "And yes just submit a File Request got it?" he said, not really listening to what the Deputy said
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

"Then that's not leave, Hobbit," Bennett quipped at the man, interested in his excuses for his leaves, "That's just work."

Cocking his head to the side, he raised an eyebrow, an amused smirk on his face at the insult the man flung at him. He was far from wounded. In fact, the groundless and childish taunt was the best thing he had heard all day.

"You know, Mr. Cooper, I have heard a lot of things about you - you certainly create rumours young man, and I have to say," having moved across the room, he set the current file he was holding on the centre of the man's desk, making sure it was perfectly centred, "And you have yet to let a single one of them down."

Smirking slightly, he ran a hand through his hair, and then tapped the file, a perfectly innocent folder on the minister. "I believe that is what you are looking for. Though I doubt you'll find anything but more reason on why she's where she is, and you're where you are."

"If you spent more time on your work, and less time on Miss Nikkala, or well I believe its Mrs. Patterson now, you might just find yourself with a few less rumours and a little more respect. They may even leave "your" files alone."

Smirking he whirred around and headed for the door.

"Oh, and you can forget about that report. I think I found what I came for."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am