Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cuppa Tea

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Cuppa Tea Empty Cuppa Tea

Post by Bree Archer Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Andrei's brown, bright eyes stared at his mother through the safety bars of his cradle. Bree stared right back at him, her green eyes narrowed at the infant from across the room. He always did this- always thought that he could win these staring competitions- competitions that he initiated, every time, of course.

She had looked away once- it was about a week ago- and he had giggled uncontrollably for ten minutes straight.

The woman swung her legs out from underneath her on her chair, leaning forwards slightly, keeping her gaze locked with Andrei's.

He wasn't going to win this time. She just had to focus.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Cuppa Tea Empty Re: Cuppa Tea

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:11 am

"That child has an almost unhealthy obsession with staring," she spoke softly as she stood in the doorway into the room. Her long standing stance with Brock had let her into the house with ease. She had been hoping to find the man at home, but instead only found this instead. Her tone wasn't judgement, and in fact those who knew her well would have been able to detect the muted fondness in it, "And winning. I fear he's got a little too much of his father in him."

She took a half step into the room, laying a file onto a table, "Though I don't think you like to lose either. Or I missed my guess."

Her feelings on Archer were mixed to say the least. Kallie had far bigger problems to deal with, than to to wast her energy on holding grudges. Though there was a part of her that couldn't just... let it all go.

Or maybe that was the part of her that wouldn't let Brock go. That part of her was jealous. Logic told her that she made her choice, and should live with it, but jealousy was not a thing of logic. Bree had everything that Kallie, in some part of her mind, always wanted but denied herself.

Brock. His support, their child. They would actually raise Andrei together. Although Kallie never regretted what she did for Evelina for what the girl's sake, but for herself...

"I'm assuming since I see his son without his father, that Brock isn't around." It was more of a statement then a question.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

"Yes, he does." Archer murmured in reply as she leaned slightly forwards, determined as ever not to lose eye contact with her son- and not startled by the other woman's presence. She was no werewolf, but having run with assassins in her prime, Archer was well aware of her surroundings- even as a mother. In fact, she was beginning to wander if becoming a mother had actually enhanced her skill.

She smirked, and stood, holding her gaze with Andrei but her body slightly turned to Kallie. "I think that's from his mother's side, actually." Bree commented wryly.

Archer stared at the child for a while longer, before blowing out a dramatic sigh and walking towards him. "Fine," She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned over his cradle. Andrei smiled up at her gleefully, brown eyes shining and she caressed the side of his face briefly. "You win, kid." Bree murmured, before turning her back to him to face the Minister.

"No, he's not." She replied, head tilted to the side. It had been a long time since she had attacked Kallie. She barely remembered most of it- although, the memory might have been slightly more prominent for the other woman.

Dropping her arms to her side, she raised an eyebrow at her. "Tea?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 am

"Perhaps you two were just too frightfully alike for anyone's own good," Kallie stated softly, making a soft face at the laughing child, her own lighting up greatly in response as he began laughing all over again. "Though I do think you seem to have more idea of growing up than he did."

Blinking slightly at the woman, Kallie hesitated, moving forward and then back again, "Oh well, I was just going to-" Glancing between the woman and the child again, she gave up on her statement. Instead she set the files down on the table and followed into a chair after it.

"I suppose, one cup wouldn't hurt," she said after a moment. "I hadn't had lunch yet anyway." And Brock certainly would be none too pleased if it ever got back to him that she turned down any sort of food when she should know she needed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am