Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence)

Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence) Empty Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence)

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:31 am

Trevor dragged his trunk along the sidewalk, a blank expression on his young face. Damn Child Services. Damn them. Damn everyone there. His dad would find him either way and those morons would only make the beatings worse by taking him away and giving him to this stranger. This was going to be bloody perfect. Trev got up on his tiptoes and rang the doorbell and sat down on his trunk and looked around. It seemed safe for now.
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence) Empty Re: Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence)

Post by Aris Petrov Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:10 am

Aris had been waiting impatiently since he had taken the opportunity to adopt a kid. He knew he was just a guy that would replace another guy, he had heard that the kid he was adopting was one of the special cases, with a bad dad. 'Ris knew that he would have a hard time accepting another person, just like he had accepting that his father was dead when he was six.

He laughed nervously as Adia patted him on the head, the forever nineteen year old girl smiling down at him graciously. He returned a nervous smile as he leaned his head back on the back of his couch.

"Ooooh, Dia Darling, I don't know how to be a dad," He admitted quietly, looking at her for help.

"You'll do fine, 'Ris, just be yourself. Your wild and childishly silly self." She giggled and shrugged, "Worked for me!"

She disappeared to the front room as the doorbell rang, leaving Aris to leap from his spot on the couch and straightening himself up in a way. He cleared his throat as he waited.
    ~Adia's Short POV~
    Adia opened the door, a wide smile on her face while her soft, kind eyes wavered between blue and purple. Her hunger waned at the strangest times. She motioned for the boy to come in, refraining from touching him as her strange temperature may throw him off.

"Aris is waiting in the living room, go on in," She said quietly. "Make yourself at home, Mr. Galloway."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence) Empty Re: Let's Give a New life A Try (Petrov Residence)

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 am

Trevor pulled a new pack of wintermint gum silently out of his back pocket and slid a piece into his mouth, reguarding the young woman silently, his eyes locked on hers like daggers. Watching her every move. He then took his trunk and brought it into the house and sat himself upon it once more. He had decided to not yet say anything until Mr. Petrov spoke to him
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 am

Aris smiled wide when Trevor walked in, watching him take a seat as a rather perplexed and hurt looking Adia came back through, gliding into the kitchen in her immortal ways. She'd perfected it, in only a few years after becoming a vampire.

He knew she would be cooking, so he stayed quiet until she returned to them with a tray of fresh baked homemade chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of milk. She had another cup that had it's contents blocked from sight with a lid and a straw, the tint of iron filling Aris's nose as he sniffed.

"So," Aris started nervously as Adia shot him a 'fuck-you-he's-yours' look when he looked for her to speak. He cleared his throat with a shaky laugh, "Welcome to the Petrov household, Trevor."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 am

"Thank you sir" Trevor spoke in his usual emotionless monotone. when he saw the woman bring in cookies his nose wrinkled slightly "I'm sorry, I'm not all that fond of sweets" There was a hint of true remorse in his eye. His father never let him have them so whenever he tried to eat anything with more sugar than a stick of gum, he felt guilty. Trevor shifted uneasily upon his trunk, strangers made him nervous
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 am

Aris glanced at Adia, catching the brief glimpse of irritation in her soft eyes. She sighed and looked at the cookies, "Well, that's one thing we have in common I guess. I couldn't eat them if I wanted."

She stood and looked around for something to say as Aris took a cookie, or five, and said slowly, "You smell overly nervous. Both of you. You needn't be worried over anything, you're welcome here Mr. Galloway."

She disappeared back to the kitchen and stayed there. Aris knew her pride was hurtin'. She was a professional cook that couldn't taste her own foods and she was refused by a child that didn't like sweets. She was childish in that aspect, though she would get over it fairly quickly. 'Ris grimaced and chowed down on the cookies. He sat in the awkwardness of his silence for a moment until he asked, "So what are you interested in?"

Aris was surprised his Russian accent was so soft today, maybe it was just because he was trying his best to keep his temperment out of it.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 am

Trevor was trying to avoid eye contact. His trust issues made him seem awful bitter sometimes, and he was well aware of it.

"sorry..." he mumbled though the girl probably couldn't hear him.

"I uhm..I like books...oh and drawing" Trevor said softly 'writing is fun too i guess....." He smiled uneasily at the man. Why was this man being so kind
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 am

Adia's head peeked around the corner and she smiled genuinely, "Not a problem, little one."

Aris looked back at her and rolled his eyes. Apologies made things better for her and it was silly how quickly she forgave people. He looked back at Trevor with an uncertain look, "Those are interesting likes. What are your favorite genres? And drawing styles?"

He was getting excited. Crazy man that he was, he knew he would put the kid off when he started acting like his usual self. He swallowed and flexed his fingers. He needed to talk to Trevor about Adia before he settled in.

"Uhm... well before I get to question-ey I need to talk to you about our female companion." He motioned back to where Adia peeked around the corner still, curiosity getting the better of her.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 pm

"I like nonfiction, but fantasy books are my favourite and i can do realistic drawings but my favourite to do is abstract, I feel as though I can better express myself through it" Trevor managed a teeny smile "Yes, what about her Mr. Petrov?"
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 am

"I see!" Aris grinned and nodded as he listened to Trevor's interests. He glanced at Adia who was nodding also, intrigued though her irritation flared when 'Ris started to talk about her.

"Well, Adia happens to be a vampire. Rather young but a kind, affectionate, not-so-people drinker vampire." He said slowly, smiling quietly. He listened to Adia's snort of disbelief.

"You could've just said I drink from only you, you mangy consort of mine." She stalked back out of the kitchen and headed upstairs, "Don't worry though, I'm not going to drink from you, Mr. Galloway."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

Trevor had a look of pure terror as he backed away so far that he fell off the trunk, but then peeked up from behind it at Adia's words, trembling slightly. T=Believe it or not, the boy had a fear of pain

"p-promise??" Trevor choked out, cowering slightly
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Adia's laughter rang out like a bell, "Yes really, child. I'm a tame kitty." She joked from out of sight. She would hear him speaking from upstairs but for the time being she was busy with her own troubles rather than a new house guest.

Aris nodded encouragingly, smiling softly and shrugging. He rubbed his palms against his pant legs and cleared his throat, "Honestly if you had to worry about anyone it would be any werewolves. We don't live with any fortunately so it's alright... Adia keeps them away."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Trevor shook slightly at the mention of werewolves. He then had a thought and straightened up and smiled. Nothing could possibly be worse than his father, so it was okay.

"Alright. I can handle that then. You all seem really nice...and I think I will like living here..." Trevor mumbled still smiling and blushing slightly
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:59 pm

"I am glad!" Aris grinned, bouncing his leg. "Well, if you would like to go get settled in your room than we can go play some hardcore video games!"

He was a muggleborn, so he knew everything about the muggle world up to a point. He loved video games for some odd reason. He played old games like Halo. But he preferred the LotR games that he'd found around the game shops in the muggle towns. There was just this blonde elf that looked like his clone! It was really bizarre.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 am

Trevor tilted his head slightly in confusion

"Uhm sir pardon my asking...buit what is a vid-ee-oh game?" Trevor asked inquisitively, excitement showing in his young face. He desperately wanted to know what it was
    Aris Petrov
    Aris Petrov
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Aris Petrov Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:00 pm

"You don't know what video games are?" Aris asked, surprise flooding his expression, sitting forward in his seat. Surely everyone knew about them! Or he had thought so, seeing as he had grown up with them all his life. Being raised by muggles had allowed him to live a life of a bit of royalty. He knew all the great games from the classics to the newest games.

Oh. Right, Muggles. He'd forgotten that the wizarding world was still far behind the muggle world.

Aris cleared his throat and frowned, "Well... they're games that you play... on the telly. You know what a telly is right?" He cut in quickly, "Not that I mean to offend if you do!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am