Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

All Star (Gorny)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

All Star (Gorny) Empty All Star (Gorny)

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am

Dan found himself back in London for a term at Hogwarts. The trip in new york could've gone better but Danni remained optimistic. He was dressed in black dress pants, a white dress shirt, A black vest, and a grey scarf. He also donned a black fedora, aiator sunglasses and black dress shoes. He was meeting with Gorny in Diagon Ally before heading to school. It was quite exciting.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

All Star (Gorny) Empty Re: All Star (Gorny)

Post by Gorneh Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Gorn flinched as he patted down his clothes, his wounds from his recent happenings causing him more trouble than he wished for. Luckily, there were not any new wounds on his face besides the ones that he'd received from the car crash in New York, so Danni wouldn't be able to tell right away unless he noticed the very slight limp in his step.

His tan was returning after the winter holidays, a gentle brown developing over his skin as it usually did. He didn't even really need to be outside to get a tan. He just had to be in contact with the sun. It was a strange thing, his skin. He pulled on a bright smile as he had practiced over the last few days, attempting to be as happy as he could be while Dan was around. When he wasn't, he would be as sulky as he wanted.

Gorny was dressed in a simple pair of jeans, fashioned in a skinny jean style. He also had a long sleeved blue shirt that hugged in just the right places to show off his muscular form. He no longer wore his favorite black-on-black converse shoes and instead wore blue-on-white converse with his name sewn into the sides. His hair had been cut as of recently and he spiked it up a little bit.

He stood out in front of the ice cream shop and waited patiently, fidgetting with the hem of his shirt.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Dan continued to walk down the street, nose deep in a script for the next term at Juliard. Sweeny Todd. The parts had already been assigned, and naturally with his Soprano voice, Dan was Toby. Dan had bumped into a couple people whilst reading through his lines. "sorry's and 'pardon me's came from his mouth each time. Finally he reached the ice cream shop where a new sight greeted him. Gorny. Everything looked so different about him. Especially the hair.

Dan smiled and touched Gorny's Face "I can finally see your pretty eyes" He chuckled. "You look wonderful love. what brought on such a drastic change though?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Aragorn grinned when he spotted Danni, kissing him on the forehead and taking his hand from his cheek, planting a kiss on his hand gently. He shrugged, ignoring the stab of pain his healing muscles gave him. He didn't even flinch, which was a first.

"I couldn't see, so I decided for a haircut." He said honestly, "I don't know what else you could mean, though. I'm the same old Gorn." Silently he added to himself, With a few new scars and side-effects.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Dan laughed and blushed slightly as Gorn kissed him and smiled.

"Mostly the new clothes. You look very handsome." Dan was grinning ear to ear. Gorn looked amazing. Dan was proud to belong to him. Gorny was perfect. Everything about him was just so wonderful.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh yeah, the clothes," Aragorn nodded, tugging on the shirt fondly. "I thought I would spend some of the money my father stuck in Gringott's. I guess it was a good idea since you like it."

He wrinkled his nose and huffed, "Unfortunately, I had to convert all of my galleons into muggle money that I had no idea how to use until someone told me how to. It was fine after that but I tried to pay for a ten dollar item with a 100 dollar bill. I went to shop at the muggle store in New York before I came back here."

He cleared his throat and motioned around him, "Well, Danni, what do you feel like doing today, hm?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Dan stifled a laugh at Gorny's currency story. It was adorable how he was around muggle things. One of the many reasons Danni loved him so much.

"Oh it doesn't matter love, 100% up to you. I am happy just being here and seeing you after so long" Dan said grinning ear to ear. Today was going to be great. He just knew it
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:31 am

Aragorn nodded, looking around and frowning slightly. He hadn't been to Diagon Alley in a while. He had forgotten the great wonders that truly made London worth it. He motioned to the ice cream parlour and smiled, "Well, ice cream first and then we can walk around for a while, maybe go out for dinner."

He wondered quietly if any of the walking that he would be doing would break his fresh wounds open. It hadn't done much damage taking the Knight Bus, and goodness knew that it jerked you around a lot.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 am

Daniel giggled a little "sounds absolutely wonderful Gorny" Dan smiled and took Gorn's hand. "I've been so excited for today.." Dan smiled brightly and went with Gorn into the ice cream shop.

In truth, Dan wasn't too fond of sweets, but every once and a while they were okay. And he was with Gorny, so it was all fine. Dan smiled and walked up to the counter. "strawberry cone please, single scoop..." Dan smiled at the man behind the counter and handed him a gallion.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Aragorn smiled and squeezed Danni's hand, leading him over to the counter. He waited as Dan ordered his and then ordered his own, "Chocolate, double scoop."

He'd been there maybe once before, on a sort of date thing but the girl had had to go before they had time to do anything. It was unfortunate, but he was quite fine. He missed her sometimes but he had Danni and he was grateful for being loved as much as he was.

Gorn forced himself to stop limping before he started. He didn't want to break the truth to Danni too soon. He paid for his ice cream as well and licked it quickly, practically purring as the cool chocolate touched his tongue.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Dan blinked and shrugged. Gorn was acting somewhat...off. Maybe he was just sleepy. It could be nothing. Dan licked at his ice cream and smiled at Gorny. He was cute when he purred. Dan loved it.

"so...how was life after you came back to london?" Dan asked trying to spark up some form of conversation
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:10 am

Aragorn shrugged, a thoughtful expression forming on his face as he thought over his words. He nodded slowly as he spoke, as if agreeing with himself, "Very... messy and confusing. I met some new, er, people. How was your time while I was back here?"

He shrugged again and started licking the ice cream some more, already making a mess of himself. Gorn was one of those not-so-rare messy eaters. It was honestly always like that whenever he ate enthusiastically, especially with ice cream and any other sweets.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 am

"new people? I'd love to hear about them." Dan said with a smile "As for me, It's been rather hectic. New performances. Block rehersals. Vocal lessons. Script blocking. All that fun stuff.... wait did you say messy?" Dan said snapping back to Gorn's words. "What do you mean by messy? Are you hurt? Did something happen?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Aragorn laughed nervously, "I'm... not so sure you would." He jumped when Dan started asking him questions, a nervous sweat starting to break out on his brow. He didn't like this, he hadn't wanted to tell him anything. It would be easy for the two of them to be normal if Dan didn't know anything about it. He fidgeted with his shirt sleeve as he licked the ice cream, contemplating what to say next.

"Well," He said slowly, studying the chocolate ice cream carefully. He sighed and looked back up at Dan, "What would you say if I were a werewolf?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Dan heard something crash in the back of his mind and everything seemed to stand still for a second. Gorny....a werewolf..... How? What? When? Dan shook it off and managed a small smile.

"I'd say I love you no matter what you are. You're my Gorny and werewolf or not, I will always care about you and be there no matter what"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Aragorn had a feeling that Dan hadn't taken the full situation in, yet. Gorn's shoulder was scarred beyond repair and it would be rather unattractive for the rest of his life. He had claw marks across his arms and torso that would stay there too, though they weren't nearly as ugly. He sighed and smiled, however, as he started to explain everything.

He started with how he had gotten lost after flooing to an incorrect area. He'd said the name wrong and ended up in a whole different country. He had meant to go back to his father's home, to spend some time with Lucas and Airiana. His address was incorrect and it sent him all the way to a fucking jungle outside of some weird village.

He went on to explain how he'd found a woman in the woods up in a tree and had been relieved to see a friendly face. She was, after all, smiling and seemed to be knowledgeable of where they were. But when the moon had risen, she became the beast. He had tried to run but it was futile and the only reason he was alive was because her pack had come to stop her from killing him. If not for them, he'd be much worse off than being a werewolf with ugly scars.

He cleared his throat and threw away his melting, nearly finished chocolate cone and shrugged, "And that's about it."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Dan stood up after Gorn finished his story, and instantly hugged him. "sweetheart you have to understand. Scars or not, you're still my Gorny and I will always love you. I don't care how you look on the outside. I fell in love with your personality, your looks, they're a bonus." Dan had some small tears on his face but was ignoring them. "if theres anything i can ever do for you let me know
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Aragorn was startled when Dan hugged him, listening to him before he hesitantly hugged him back. Tears welled up and spilled over onto his cheeks as he started to sob like a baby. He hadn't expected this much, for Dan to still care about him regardless.

"I'll change," He whispered into Dan's shoulder. "There's a monster inside of me now."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 pm

"I don't care how much you'll change Gorn. I'll take it. I love you and no change you will ever got through will make me think any differently. You are my everything and I would be a royal ass if i left you for changing." dan managed a small smile as he pulled out a hankerchief and dried Gorn's face "This is a promise to you. I'm not going anywhere Gorny. I'll be for you until you until you don't want me there and have me dragged away kicking and screaming. Do you understand me?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Gorn nodded slowly, sniffling childishly and rubbing his face on the sleeve of his shirt. He hugged Danni tight and nuzzled his shoulder, "I just don't want to lose you, especially if it's my fault again."

That time you left him and he lost you, a voice in his head hissed at him. He ignored it, not wanting to feel the guilt that would come with listening to that little voice.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Dan grinned, wiping tears from his own eyes. He felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket, but ignored it. If it was Kat, she'd understand, and if it were Madam Christine, he'd call her back as soon as he wasn't with Gorny. Gorny was now and would always be his main priority.

"So what should we do now?" Dan asked, a broad grin on his face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am