Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help!

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help! Empty wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help!

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Okay so blainey here is going to commit a mass murder landing him with a life sentence in Furmage assylum. But my one setback, is i need victims. So anyone looking to rid yourself of a charrie or two post here and I'll fire up a thread. Thanks
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help! Empty Re: wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help!

Post by Lily Summers Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Well if your going to be there forever you might as well kill me I have no life without you.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help! Empty Re: wanting to ditch a few charries? drew can help!

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Lilly, love, okay just because the assylum people say forever, doesn't mean blaine will listen. and he'd never kill you, he'd run for as long as he could and fight the kicking and screaming and he'll eventually be let out or escape. Wink im not letting this die. nope not a chance in hell. blaine loves you girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm