Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Christmas in July

Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Christmas in July Empty Christmas in July

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 am

Something amused Roul, about appearing in the grand house by the empty fireplace. True he was dressed in his favourite causal black, instead of red, and it was almost the middle of summer, no where near the festive season, but the irony of it amused him none the less.

He had, even as a young boy, always thought of St. Nick as the greatest breaking and entering artist in the world. After all, he got into every house, every Christmas, and everyone knew about it.

And he never got in trouble once.

One would think at least one person would call alarm at that; even it the man claimed to be leaving stuff instead of taking it.

That was Kris Kringle's only flaw in Roul's opinion - his only draw back to being his own hero (Besides the fact than he was faker than Blanche's tan in fourth year) was that he was entirely too selfless. Thinking about himself even once wouldn't have hurt him any.

That was the way Roul saw it anyway.

Pocketing a necklace someone had carelessly left sitting around on a table. The misses of the house must have been a little absent-minded that evening, Roul made his way towards the safe. This was a lazy job. He hardly even cared about what he was getting. It was just something to do, keep his mind active instead of trailing down avenues he preferred not to explore.

That was how you won after all. Focus on winning and nothing else.

Pulling out his wand he opened the safe no problem. Muggles were always so much easier to deal with, which was why he had chosen them tonight, when his heart wasn't even really in it.

Pulling the door open, he stared at the contents of the safe - some jewels, probably a handful of family heirlooms - and was surprised to find no desire to take any of them. A frown crossed his face as he tried to process this. Never in his life had he not wanted to take something. Even when he hadn't planned on doing so his fingers had done so on their own, but now...

He pulled the necklaces out of his pocket, and frowned at it. Before he had thought about it, the necklace had found its way back amongst its other valuable friends, and a tiny scrap of paper with the confusing words "Merry Christmas" written upon it in his flowing script was placed on top of it.

He had closed the safe door before he realized there was someone else in the room. He didn't even try to leave.

"Santa Clause, why, why are you taking our Christmas tree, Why?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Christmas in July Empty Re: Christmas in July

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 am

Sitting cross legged on top of the safe, the blond watched his movements, as if she had been there the whole time, and perhaps she had. She knew that he hadn't been seen until now; he would have been more vocal about seeing her, he did have a tell after all. His face changed ever so slightly the moment he sensed her, and perhaps that was what she was addicted to, watching his emotions play across his face, especially when he thought he was hiding them.

"I missed you." Her voice was soft, hesitant, not so sure he'd want them. He wouldn't, of that she was almost certain. So she played with her fingers and kept her gaze on them, like her eyes weren't longing to drink him in. The enormity of how much she had missed him, trully, was staggering. She wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. Perhaps that was shy she'd ran.

Perhaps that's why she was still thinking of running.

"Roul?" She asked, playing with a strand of blond hair, but only glancing at him, scared to look at him for more than a moment. "D-did you miss me?"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 am

His gaze stayed on the woman, never waving, barely blinking; he wasn't entirely sure what his brain was doing. Maybe it wasn't letting him understand what it was doing.

It might be easier that way; if he wasn't allowed to actually feel his feelings.

"Of course I missed you," he admitted, completely out of character, "But I wasn't the one who disappeared without a trace was I? I was always right where you could find me."

He spun the lock on the safe for a bit, before he flashed a crocked grin, the confidence not quite reaching his eyes the way it normally would. "Did you enjoy yourself, Mon Amour? Where ever you were."
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 pm

It took a moment for her to realize that the alarm bells going off were completely in her mind, and even that didn't calm her. Her gaze snapped up to his, searching for something she couldn't quite find. After almost a year of being able to read him, looking up and seeing nothing was frightening, even though this was what she'd expected to happen, though earlier. She didn't know he'd be bored of her so quickly.

"I didn't do it on purpose." Her eyes burned, for some reason, her expectations on this meeting shattered. "I wasn't-" He wasn't happy to see her. "I didn't mean to just up and-" He wouldn't understand. He probably had found someone else by now. Someone more interesting than the glitch who's only trick was a half-wit disappearing act.

Maybe next time she'd just stay gone.

She gave a soft laugh, closing her eyes and shaking her head slightly. "You could say that." Her voice was unreadable, but her body language spoke miles. She was still playing with her fingers, her eyes once again couldn't stay on him for more than a few moments. She was nervous.

Probably because she had only left a short note and was wondering if she'd be followed.

Slipping off the safe, she stood before him, blinking at the height difference she'd almost forgotten about, and hesitating. Her arms ached to hold him. She wanted something familiar, she wanted to know why homesickness always seemed to circle back to missing him.

She'd never missed someone as much as her family before.

Her fingers twitched, and then she was caressing his cheek, watching the movement of her hand and wanting to burst into tears. "I-" It was suddenly hard to breathe around the lump in her throat, nearly impossible to speak. "I-I-"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 pm

She was upset; he could see that in every twitch and movement. Upset, for most people, was Roul's cue to leave - only Bonnie ever made him want to reach out and comfort. To apologize and say its okay.

But it wasn't. It wasn't okay. She was making him feel things he wasn't use to feeling, didn't know how to feel. When she was there, it was wonderful, seemed worth feeling, but the second she disappeared, the second she vanished and he had no idea where she was or who she was with, he felt as if was all for not, as if it was useless.

Somehow it felt worse than losing.

He leaned into her touch, craving it despite the wave of feelings, the wave of confusing feelings he was not sorting through. He couldn't even let her go, grabbing her hand and trapping it there against his skin before she could pull away. His other hand reached out and softly flattened against the small of her back, pushing her forward and lightly against him. He leaned his forehead against hers, gaze meeting steadily.

"I see you, and I'm more than happy, there is not a word in the human language to describe that feeling. Yet you go, no word, no warning, and I'm stuck between wondering if you're dead, or just with someone better; some days I don't even know which one is worse."

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Mon Amour, but I know that you're the cause."

Spoiler:
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Tears welled, and she didn't know why. Suddenly she felt so rotten, so disgusting, simply because she couldn't choose. She had to stop this madness. She had to stop it now, before she ended up hurting him any more than she did by existing. "I-" Her voice broke, and suddenly her expression was crumpling, and she didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't want to think, she didn't want to breathe or move or do anything that would send the wrong signal. She needed to choose.

How could she hold someone's heart in her hands like this? Why couldn't she just choose both? Hurt neither? Why did it have to be so difficult?

"Stop saying that!" She snapped suddenly. "Stop it! He isn't better than you! You aren't better than him! If one of you were maybe I could- *hic*" She was smaller, asian, mouse haired and brown eyed for the briefest of seconds, and then she was herself again, hand clapped over her mouth, trying to pull away. "Roul I- *hic*" She was a red head, pale, freckled and green eyed.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" She shoved at his chest, trying to get away, wishing she could just disappear. After her initial force, it seemed to ebb away, leaving her pushing pathetically weak. "Don't look at me." She whimpered.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

He wouldn't let her go. He knew how this worked, the second he let her go was the second that she disappeared. It happened every single time. Maybe if he held on a little tighter he could force her to stay, at least for a little longer.

Roul was going to at the very least try. As she pushed away, he only held tighter, bringing her closer, more firmly against her. He knew it was here, even as she changed, as he watched her change. A frown crossed his face only for a moment, and then it was gone, and he was just willing to look at her, whichever her she wished to show.

"No," he insisted softly, but forcefully. ducking his head ever so slightly to get a better look at her. "If you're in the room, I'll always look at you." Lowering his head he brought his lips to hers, brushing them lightly at first, and then deepening the kiss, his desire, loneliness really, taking control before he could stop himself.

Without her that was what he was. He was lonely.

"If you want me to stop," he whispered finally pulling back slowly. "If you really want to go to him, who ever he is, I will. I'd lose, once. For you." He didn't know how he would follow that promise, he couldn't even let her go in that moment, but if she really wanted this other man, the one that would probably be better for her anyway - he'd give her a life, a family- then he would stop.

Roul would just give her what she'd always had.

"I don't want to, but hey, I didn't rob these people either," he gave a weak breathy laugh, "Maybe we're seeing a new, selfless Roul."
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 am

Her hiccups changed her form three times before her panic was derailed by his lips. One hiccup against his lips, and then she was relaxing into it, unknowing that she had been craving him until this moment. Her fingers tangled in his shirt, terrified of him disappearing, frightened that her disease would pass through to him, and he would glitch as well.

A deep shuddering breath, and he was away from her, blue grey eyes flickering back open as she met his gaze. Her hands had found their way to the nape of his neck, holding him there, disobeying the thought to let him go. "No- I-" She shook her head, eyes glistening again. "I don't want to lose you, Rouley. I don't. You're-" Perfect. "I don't want to lose you, I don't want to have to choose."

Her lips twitched upward slightly, almost happy, a half laugh bubbling up from her throat. "The new you, eh?" She teased lightly. "Maybe you're just going through a phase."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

"You're going to have to choose eventually," he murmured softly, kissing her again as if he could soften the blow of the truth's he couldn't let go unsaid. He hated feeling like a yo-yo bouncing between ecstasy and despair every time she decided she wanted him, and then changed her mind and went to whoever it else she was with. He couldn't take much more of it. Yet, he still didn't want to be the one who pointed that out to her. "Everyone's gotta lose sometime."

He returned her grin with a half smirk of his own, stepping out of her grasp for a moment, eyebrow raised teasingly, "And if it wasn't just a phase? Would I be less attractive, then? Would I make your cho-"

It happened so fast that it would impossible for any human, even with magical speed to have stopped it. The trigger to it wasn't near invisible - it had been invisible - not even the most observant of men, thieves, bounty hunter alike could have spotted it. For lack of a better term, Roul had doomed himself probably the moment he had chosen an 'easy' job. If he hadn't then, he certainly had by stepping away from Bonnie.

He should have known better than to step away from the only person he felt he ever loved; the only person he might now have the opportunity to love, not that he wanted to find someone else anyway.

He would chose the one muggles that were prepared for magic, and wealthy enough to get good stuff. Not even detective spells would have found this one; the ministry of magic would have been lost against this stuff. Brand new, not a single person but its creator had seen it.

On misstep was all it took - not taking things before had actually been what had spared him - and the shot, fired from some Muggle magical hybrid hidden as perfectly as the trigger, was gone through the air in half a second, invisible until moments before it hit the man, before it stopped, lodging itself in his body.

One shot, and the trap was done. One shot was all it took after all, right?

One shot, and everything was lost.

For a moment Roul behaved as if nothing had happened, feeling nothing short of a sharp sting, as if something had bitten him, and then a half blink, and a wan smirk was on his quickly paling face, "Suppose that's what I get for not stealing, huh?"

The weak joke was all he could force out of his lips before he collapsed onto the floor.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 am

There was a moment, a beautiful, blissful moment, when everything seemed fine, where she imagined that maybe he had decided to play. Her smile faltered slightly, his name slipping questioningly from her lips before she was jerking forward, arms extended and curling around him.

The sound of pounding feet was lost on her, bluegrey eyes searching his expression frantically. "Roul?" she asked softly, giving him a gentle shake. "Roul? Rouley? This isn't funny Rouley I-" He wasn't responding. Why wasn't he-? "Roul Etienne Belanger!" She screeched, nearly hysterical. "I swear if this is a joke I'll-" She winced at the sound of the door slamming open, blue grey eyes flashing red for a brief moment before she bared her teeth and tightened her hold on him. There was a loud bang, nearly lost in the crack of apparation, the mounting panic and protective instinct to take Roul somewhere safe directing Bonnie back to where she'd started.

With a gasp of surprise, she found herself a ways away from where she'd aimed, having bounced off the wards and ended up in the center of the small forest a mile or two away from the small village. Skidding slightly as she wobbled on her knees, she held him to her, forehead falling onto his shoulder. "C-c-" She pulled back slightly, eyes sweeping Roul worriedly, then her surroundings with mounting panic. It had been a long time since she had been her own form, moving between them so quickly it was barely like she had a form at all. "Cai." She faltered slightly, eyes going unfocused, before her voice was loud, loudest thing in the entire forest. "CAI!" She screamed. "CAI CAI CAI CAI CAI CAI C-" Her voice broke, but she was still calling for him, voice struggling to force itself from lips that weren't the same for more than a moment. Her hold on Roul was as strong as it had been, even if the arms were changing and morphing.

"Stay Rouley please stay I don't want- please-"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:31 pm

The world blurred, and swirled, becoming as in-concrete, unstable. His thoughts as they came to him were fleeting and broken, pain stopping them from ever forming beyond a word or two. There were only two things that remained constant above the pain, only two things that he knew for sure were still there.

The constant thought: so, this is what it's like to die and her voice. It was always there, the pitch different, tone unfamiliar but the voice itself was the same. He tried to reach out, to respond, he really did but his mouth was not working, his jaw opened on gurgles came out.

Well, that's attractive. That thought, short enough to complete set him off laughing, only that too sounded like nothing more than a gurgle. Perhaps something was filling his throat and he had yet to notice.

The image of her that he had wasn't focusing, it kept changing with flashing colours, but it didn't matter, every time he forced himself to focus it was the same face that he saw. Hers.

Bonnie.

The hand he reached out never quite made it, and he lost consciousness to the sound of the woman he loved calling for another man.

"Mon Amour."
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 am

Caius dropped the vial of tranquilizer wax used for arming darts and spears. He managed to catch it on the side of his shoe before it smashed against the stone floor of the shot, kicking it up to his hand and deftly returning it to the shelf. Someone had just been deflected against the wards surrounding his cottage in Spain. Being as he was the secret keeper for the property, there were only few people who knew of its existence. Strangers were unable to cross the barriers without his express permission.

Rushing outside the shop, he turned, apparating to the village a short distance from the cottage. He stopped to glance briefly around. No one. Twice more her turned and appeared somewhere else before he finally found the location the would-be intruder had been been redirected to. His heart lurched in his chest as he heard Bonnie repeatedly calling his name, her tone distressed.

Without hesitation, he darted to her side. Cai didn't recognize the man, had never seen him before, but clearly he was injured and he mattered to Bonnie. That was all he needed to know. He wrapped a hand around each of their arms and twisted, apparating them all into the cottage.

"First aid kit under the sink in the lavatory," Caius said, tone brisk and pitched to move the woman to action. He could tell she was panicking, of course, but if he could get her to momentarily focus on something else, it might help, if only temporarily.

Bending over the man, Caius examined his injury with the skill of one trained in doing so.

(And naturally I need to know where/how bad said injury is)
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm

He stopped moving.

Her form froze, blue gray eyes foreign in the mix-matched body that she had. Her face was asian, her hair strawberry blond, her body frail and thin. "R-rouley?" She asked, voice breaking. "Rouley? Rouley are you- Rouley?" Trembling fingers brushed his hair back, eyes sweeping his expression. Her heart thudded with his words, painful half beats that shuttered in the empty cavity her chest had become. Time slowed, stopped, and stayed painfully unmovable. Her breath seemed to stop moving, lungs dysfunctional. She didn't feel the hand on her arm, she didn't feel the sudden tug of apparation. She didn't feel anything.

Her body jerked forward, eyes widening as they looked away from Roul for the first time. Cai. The look she gave him was lost, confused, more scattered than she'd ever been before. His words washed over her, but she didn't quite understand- She couldn't carry Roul, she wasn't that strong. How could he suggest she leave him? What if- What if he- Her hold on Roul tightened, and she shook her head. No. No she-

The rest of his words finally translated, and she remembered who he was. Cai. Cai could fix him. If she helped, it would probably be very quick, and she wouldn't even have to- to-

She trembled slightly, but carefully detached herself from Roul, standing slowly. She didn't see the image she made, covered in blood from where she'd been touching his back, her eyes were only for Roul, laying on the ground, getting increasingly pale. With a deep breath, she was moving, going through the motions of moving through the now-familiar house, going to the appropriate place and pulling the medkit from there.

Standing at the edge of the livingroom, her eyes blinked unseeingly down at both of them, before she wandered over, placing the kit on the ground beside Cai. There, she stopped, standing there, unseeing of the rest of the room. Her features faded, first to something almost like herself, then past, hair becoming a pale brown, eyes to a light grey, skin losing any luster. For all intents in purposes, she looked like nothing, almost less than a person.

She stayed completely silent.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Shallow raspy breaths were still coming out of the man. His skin was blanching with each breath, the colour seeping out of him through to single wound to his back. The bullet had gone through the skin in his back, by some miracle missing both his spine, and the important organs in his chest cavity, where the object eventually lodged itself. However blood was still seeping out at a rate that might have suggested more than one important blood vessel may have found itself severed.

Still the man fought. Roul didn't have it in him to give up, never completely. He would never lose completely.

And losing his life was one thing he hadn't planned on doing any time soon. Though he supposed this counted as in a blaze of glory. He had an exciting story to tell, if he went, anyway.

Still, one thought seemed to keep him anchored on, tethered to this world in a way that couldn't quite be broken.

Bonnie.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:24 am

As Bonnie went to get the medkit, Cai carefully turned the injured man onto his stomach. Drawing his wand, he cast a spell to staunch the bleeding. It was a temporary solution, and the bleeding would start again if the damage wasn't mended, but in the meantime, it kept the man from bleeding out.

"Thank you," Caius told the woman when she returned with the requested item. He flipped it open with one hand, then proceeded to examine the wound with a deftness which suggested he had encountered such injuries before. "I need you to boil some water for me, Bonnie. Then, bring it to me with some of the rags from the cupboard in the hall."

Cai could have easily summoned the rags, and water was quickly boiled with the use of magic. However, he needed Bonnie distracted doing something. He was unaccustomed to being observed while he treated an injury.

Turning to the medkit, Cai grabbed a sanitizing potion with he pour onto his hands over the case's lid. He shook the excess fluid off and prodded deeper at the wound, trying to ascertain how far the bullet had gone. "Could have been a bit worse," he murmured to himself, keeping an ear out for Bonnie, as he did not wish to concern her further. "Not much, but a bit. Rather lucky fellow, aren't we, then?" He ran a rudimentary scan. It was not as in-depth as a healer's would have been, but sufficient enough.

"Have to remove the bullet first. Not sure... nothing for it." He looked up briefly to nod at Bonnie in thanks, before returning to his task. Cai rested a hand against the man's shoulder opposite the injury. "I'm not sure you can hear me, but depending how aware you are, this will probably hurt. I'm sorry."

Carefully judging the entry path of the bullet, a task perfected by his own hyperkineticism, Caius pointed his wand at the opening of the wound. And then, he summoned the intruding object.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 am

Boiling water. She could do that. She could put water in a pan, turn on the water, and watch it until it was done. She could do that. In fact, she was so busy thinking of how she could do it she didn't notice her body was moving, unconsciously following his orders. It wasn't until she was looking down at bubbling pot that she realized she'd done it at all.

Her bare hands were scalded on the pot, but she welcomed the pain. The shock of it sent a ripple of color through her whole body. It wasn't much, but the slight change in color was noticeable, as she no longer looked like a greyscale image in the negative. Eyes trained on Roul, the girl bit her bottom lip, shrinking slightly away from the mention of pain. She didn't want to-

Moving behind the couch, she sat, fingers tugging at the small pocket puzzle she must have taken from Cai at one point. The soft sound of clinking soon floated from behind the couch, as she made the thing worse, then better, then worse again, trying to distract herself. She knew somewhere that standing there wasn't going to change anything. Roul would make it. Cai would ensure that. There was nothing to do but-

With a soft sob, the puzzle broke in two, and she was left staring at the two pieces, unable to do anything about it.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Gritting his teeth did nothing for it. Roul could hear the other man's words - though through a fog. It was as if this man, this Cai, was part of an elaborate dream, the words came out muffled or oddly singsong even thought they had been spoken with perfect clarity and in level voice. Still, by whatever means they came into his head, they were indeed there. That however, did not mean there was any amount of preparedness one could have for feeling a bullet exit their body at much the same force it came in.

Roul yelled. His body jerked to alertness for a moment before he flopped back down tiredly, his teeth gritting again and he let out a bitter little laugh, following it with a curse.

"Homme le plus chanceux en vie," he muttered in his native tongue before drifting back to his half consciousness. His hand, tired as it was, twitched moved half reached out to the sound of the sob, though of course - he had no energy to reach the girl making it.

Part of him wondered if he even had a right to try to comfort her.

Spoiler:
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 pm

The bullet landed in his palm and Caius dropped into the lid of the medkit. Dipping the cloth into the boiled water, he paused to lean in to catch the man's words, a smile pulling at his lips despite the situation.

"Il n'ya certainement pas de honte à cela,*" he responded. Already, he liked the man, admiring his spirit despite his rather serious injury. "We'll have you patched up in no time," Cai promised. He set about cleaning the wound site and then the wound itself, deftly selected the items he needed from the kit.

Bonnie's distress pulled at his heart, but for the moment, he resisted the urge to try to soothe it away. First things had to come first, and unfortunately, that wasn't Bonnie at the moment. Bleeding halted and wound sterilized and bandaged, Caius coaxed a few potions down the man and soon had the stranger carefully settled atop a cot on his stomach. Satisfied that he had done everything that he could for his unexpected guest, Cai rolled to his feet and turned towards the sofa.

"Bonnie," he called softly. "It's okay, now. He will be all right."

Spoiler:
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Bonnie trembled, dropping both pieces and standing hastily. She wrung her hands together, glancing up at Cai before she was in motion, running at the man and throwing her arms around his middle. Terrified half-sobs ripped from her throat, her hold on the bounty hunter tightening. "I-" She glitched, shrinking and regrowing in an instant before shaking her head. "Th-Thank you." She whispered. "Thank you."

Burying her face in his chest, she tried for the words she couldn't find, that it was obvious that soon enough he would end up like Roul, hurt, and because of her as well. That everyone she cared for... everyone she wished would never leave her... they didn't stay, and if they did-

If they did...

"Please... Don't let me hurt you this way." She whispered, before pulling out of his arms to sit by Roul's side. Running a gentle hand through his hair, she pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm