Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

not leaving, just telling

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

not leaving, just telling Empty not leaving, just telling

Post by Gorneh Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 pm

My home life has become very busy with Christmas coming up so I'm never really allowed on the computer unless I do some hardcore cleaning, and even then I have trouble getting on. Not only that but recently, Monday actually, our state was bombarded with spam from China. We aren't totally sure why but because of that the internet is really weird and the last two days the network has been down.
    So if I don't post as quickly as usual it's because my only way of getting on the internet was blocked.
    Sorry!

-Gorny

Characters that will be affected: Airiana W. Hawthorn, Aragorn Hawthorn, Aris Petrov, Adia Knight, Lidiya Kovachev, Vasiliy Rafikov, Alice Snow, and whoever the hell else I own.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

not leaving, just telling Empty Re: not leaving, just telling

Post by Gorneh Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

update!

finals are here for the handler and it looks like i'm going to be very busy. what with christmas as an addition, i'll be unable to make any posts on time for a while, seen with most of my characters. its a little irritating and i apologise to those affected. seriously! i really am sorry! ^^'

decided not to caps anything cause i'm lying on my side. meeeeeeeerrrrrrr. shift button is too far from my hand~ heehee

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:01 am